Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

bloodbunny15

by tmbfucks 1 review

New school + Love triangle = Difficulties

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 986 words

0Unrated
My name is Rosie Walton. Hobbit or Shortarse if you prefer. I'm 5'3, so you can probably tell where my nicknames originated from. I've got shoulder length, straight brown hair, and hazel eyes. I come from the north of England, so starting a new school won't be exactly easy, but I suppose I've got nothing better to do.

'Rosie, are you ready?' My mum called from downstairs.

'I'm coming.' I answered. I put on my shoes, and went to the front door to wait for my mum.

'It'll be okay today. You'll make lots of friends.' She said. I put my thumbs up.

'Ooh! Friend! Football friend!' I said, copying The Inbetweeners. She rolled her eyes.

'Okay then, let's go.' She said already fed up of me doing that sort of stuff. We finally arrived. I felt a huge bundle of nerves in my tummy that was ready to explode into tears at any moment.

'Mum, I don't feel very well.' I said.

'Rosie, you'll be fine. And if you're seriously ill, the nurse will send you home.' She told me. On the plus side, today I'll be free of her nagging. I grabbed my bag, and went inside the building. I was greeted by the receptionist. She looked like one of those sweet old ladies that can't cross the road without help.

'Hello dear.' She said leaning forward.

'Hi, I'm Rosie. It's my first day.' I told her.

'Ah yes. Rosie Walton. Here is your timetable. I'll get the person who's in most of your classes to show you around for the first few weeks.' She said tapping away at her computer. 'He's coming right now.' She said.

I felt even more nervous than before. Surely this guy would be some giant douche bag who can't keep his manhood in his trousers. But I was entirely wrong.

'Hi Alison.' The guy said to the receptionist.

'Hello Gerard dear. This is Rosie. She's just moved here from England. You're in all the same classes, so do you mind showing her around?' She asked. The guy nodded.

'Sure.' He said. He shook my hand. 'Hi I'm Gerard. You must be Rosie.' He said. I smiled and nodded my head.

'That's me.' I answered. We started walking.

'So, England huh? What's that like?' He asked.

'It's boring I guess, but it's home.' I replied.

'That's what New Jersey's like to me too. Well, we've got registration first, then we've got music. Do you like music?' He questioned. I nodded my head.

'I love music.' I told him.

'Me too.' He said. I smiled. He's so amazing. He's got gorgeous black locks and hazel eyes. I just want to kiss him, which sounds weird I know, him being a complete stranger and all, but he's beautiful. Inside and out!

'Who's this Way?' A guy asked. He seemed pretty amazing too, but he also seemed a bit tough.

'Rosie. She's new.' He answered.

'Hey Rosie.' The guy flirted. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

'Um, hi.' I said waving.

'I'm Ronnie. Ronnie Radke.' He said.

'Nice to meet you.' I said.

'Whoa! Accent. Where are you from?' He asked.

'North of England.' I answered.

'Rosie, we've got to go.' Gerard said. I nodded my head.

'Bye Ronnie.' I said.

'Bye.' He said. He then went off bragging to his mates.

Music was pretty fun. Gerard and I sang together, and everyone cheered us. Apparently we were both good. I understand that he was, but clapping for me was a whole different thing.

'You're amazing!' Gerard exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

'No, not as amazing as you anyway.' I told him. He blushed and smiled.

'Do you want to hang out at my place tonight?' He offered. I nodded my head.

'I'd like that.' I answered smiling.

'Hey Rosie. Can I talk to you for a sec?' Ronnie asked. I looked over at Gerard, not for permission, but just to know what I should do.

'I'll uh, I'll go get some coffee.' He said. He walked away from the table to the snack queue.

'So, what do you want to talk about?' I asked.

'I actually want to ask you something. Would you like to go out tonight? I know this awesome club, and I could get someone to hook us up with fake I.D.'s.' He asked. I shook my head.

'Sorry, I'm busy tonight.' I answered.

'What about tomorrow?' He asked.

'I don't know. I'm not really the club sort of person.' I answered.

'Well, we'll do what you want to do.' He said. 'You're pretty awesome.' He told me. I looked up.

'Ronnie, I'm not into you that way if that's what your trying to say.' I said. He looked a bit embarrassed.

'Oh. Is it Gerard?' He asked. I shrugged.

'I think so. A little bit anyway. I think I like him.' I said.

'I think I like you too.' Gerard's voice said from behind me. I gasped.

'I didn't mean for you to hear that... I um...' I started, but Gerard placed his soft, warm lips against mine. Everyone around us was wolf whistling and clapping. It was amazing. We eventually pulled away for air.

'So, do you still want to come to my house tonight?' He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

'Definitely.' I said. Ronnie coughed.

'Can we at least be friends?' He asked me. I nodded my head. I guess I got a bit more than a football friend today.

Gahh!! Sorry it took so long and that it's probably crap! I hope you like it anyway! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story