Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New kid on the block

Time

by coffeekid 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-11 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 383 words

5Exciting
His breath speeds up.
He lies as still as humanly possible on his bed, trying to calm himself down and stop thinking the awful thoughts that are constantly reoccurring in his mind in regards to what’s behind that door.
‘It’s nothing, you’re just hearing things!’ he hysterically thinks to himself; his eyes closed.
As he lies there, the thought occurs to him that maybe there was no noise... ‘what if i’m imagining the whole thing?’ he thinks, remembering he’s never been fond of new homes.

When the noise has stopped for at least half an hour, Gerard finally plucks up the courage to sit up and carefully scan the room in search of a clock -Still nothing.
He’s unsure why, but he still has that urgency deep inside him to find the time, and no matter how much he ponders why, he cannot come to any satisfactory conclusion.
He reluctantly gets to his feet again, trying to put minimal pressure on his injured leg. ‘Damn, I need to get this thing looked at’ he thinks, scouting the draws for a clock. Nothing still.
He opens yet another draw, wondering if there’s even a doctor in the area, then a thought overcrowds any other line of thought...

In the car, his mother refused to tell him the exact destination in which they were travelling to.
‘Why?’ he thinks, wondering what would be the harm in atleast telling him where they were going.
‘Where am I?...’
New thoughts keep crowding into his brain... So many unanswered questions bubbling over his mind and spilling into the open air as he verbally voices his thoughts.
"Why?" "Why..?" "w-w-why?!"
It all gets too much for him. With a loud sigh he slams the drawer shut and turns around towards the open door ready to storm out.
‘Hang on..’ he thinks, ‘the door is open...’

With this, he knows that he’s being watched. Someone was outside the door making the noise, and now Gerard’s fear overwhelms him.
He makes a dash towards the door, clutching his leg and holding back the screams of agony.
As he’s just past the door entrance, Gerard realises the cause to all the noise...
He freezes on the spot, unable to move any further.
Sign up to rate and review this story