Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New kid on the block

Out of the blue

by coffeekid 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-22 - Updated: 2012-06-22 - 575 words

5Exciting
Gerard wakes up to the boaring sunlight seeping through the old torn curtains of the ancient room.
He sits up, puzzling over how and when he got here; trying to recall any details, or even any idea atall.
'Where am I?'
Nothing. Not one memory.
He sits there for a moment, shielding his eyes from the blazing sun whilst unsuccessfully trying to block out the warm fuzzy feeling coming from the back of his head.
‘Damn, what time is it?’ he thinks to himself, reluctantly glancing around for sight of a clock.
Nothing.
He doesn’t know why, but Gerard has an impulse to find the time; a feeling that something isn’t right...
That’s when it hits him.
“I must find the time” he whispers to himself whilst abruptly jumping to his feet, causing the floor underneith him to utter a sharp shriek at the impact.
‘shit.’
It is this movement that leads him to understand the full extent of his injury.
A sharp pain is sent shooting up his leg causing him to helplessly collapse to the floor.
As he lies there clutching his leg in sheer agony, the feeling of pure hatred towards his mother finally comes to surface as he realises exactly why he's here...
Although he didn’t see his attacker before he ended up in this old undecorated room, he just knew it was his mother. Perhaps no one else would expect such a visious attack from someones own mother... but no, not Gerard.
The creaks of the floorboards begin to sound as his mother slowly makes her way up the stairs; interrupting Gerard's chain of thought.
He’s unsure as to whether she heard the thud as he crashed to the floor, but he tries to scamper back onto the bed incase this is the very reason she is now coming up the stairs.
Closer... and closer.
He can hear her now, making her way to the room.
Silence...
He stops his attempts and silently listens, expecting the creaks to continue. But still no movement from outside the confinement of the room.
He successfully manages to hoist himself painfully onto the bed.
With an earpeircing screech, the bed moans under his weight causing Gerard to yet again fall silent. Deadly silent.
Again, utter silence.
‘why’s she stopped?’ He thinks, remembering the blatant creaking of the floorbards up the stairs just two minutes ago.
‘What’s stopped her?...’
He sits there, his mind making up haunting images as to what’s caused his mother to abruptly come to a stop.
‘...what’s out there?’ he nervously thinks, staring at the door; considering that the only part of the house he’s seen is downstairs and well that didn’t really set Gerard with a good impression of his new home.
Thud... thud.. thud.. the footsteps resume, harshly nearing his room at twice the speed as last time.
‘Is someone running... towards this room?’ he thinks with horror.



(okay, so this is the end of yet another chapter... if you haven't already figured that out >.>
Please rate and review if you can, it will be very much appreciated and THANK YOU for actually reading this
I'm going to try and update atleast once a week if anyone was wondering so keep checking back if this interests you xD
Oh, until around the 9th July updates will be minimal due to exams... Dw, i haven't forgot about this! )
Sign up to rate and review this story