Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Strangely Beautiful

Wake Up Call

by Wednesday 0 reviews

Chapter two!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 438 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Gerard's P.O.V
"Dude...dude?" Mikey stood next to the bed, shaking me softly. I rolled over and pull the covers up, i was suffering from a minor hangover and today.was the first day of school... Not that would stop me from drinking
I looked up and Mikey was staring with an expression of get-the-fuck-up-or-I'm-getting-the-bucket kind of face.
"you would'nt!"i dared. mikey smirked got the bucket full of iced water from behind his back . "I'm up!I'm up!!" i jumped from the bed as fast as possible. "get dress we leave in 50" and with that he went back upstairs.
I sigh 'well there is no point in going into bed now' i went to the bathroom turn on the shower on strip of my underwear and got in . I kept thing about how.this was my last year and i was finally.getting out of here , i plan on going to New York to become a comic book artiat, it would be a dream come true.
After i got out i wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room...on a scavenger hunt for clean clothes. I picked a faded 'The misfits' t-shirt dak gray skinny jeans and my old leather jacket , i never leave home without it.
I got upstairs to already find Mikey dressed with a coffe and painkillers in his hands he hans the to me...HE KNOWS ME SO WELL!! tear tear
We headed to school five minutes later. We took my car since Mikey can't. Drive yet. My mom still thinks his a road hazard . Meaning of what happened last time . He hit everything in his path .and im not even kidding
----------At School
the first day is like any other day you see jocks, preps, nerds, emos or whatever people want to name themselves it dont matter to me. I got out and i stared ahead i noticed that the usual empty spot on my right was occupied by a car ive never seen before while i was thinking that i saw a purple hair girl with orange highlights get out she was wearing. Jeans and a smashing pumpkins shirt . She was beautiful and i was awestruck by the way she look she did'nt care what people thought of her she was unique and i wanted to get to know her.

------------
So in this chapter im introducing my main character my alter ego Halloween or Hallos EVE as others call her. I promise the next chapter will be posted within the week or possibly today please don't forget to Rate and Review!

- Hallow
Sign up to rate and review this story