Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Strangely Beautiful

Hello To You Too....

by Wednesday 0 reviews

Chapter 4! Pretty much them talking . Gerard getting a tiny pissed of drama kind of thing.i don't know just read..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 656 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4:Gerard'P.O.V
----------At Lock Down
I was already five minutes late,might as well head to lock down, I think Frankie might be there.i openned the.door and instantly saw him at the back of the room like always we tend to miss first calss cause well its math whoever invented it could not have died from natural causes.qnd yes it did involve people.
"Hey Frank, what's up man?"i asked him while taking a seat next to him.
"Good, i know i must now ask the natural question ...Got laid?"
I chuckled. Frankie is my best friend, aside from Mikey,Ray and Bob. They know me as long as i can remember that they got used to me whoring around.But i could trust Frqnkie more.
"Yeah, i think it was Stacy,Lea and ....Carla i think her name was. Whatever she wasnt even that good."
I sigh. " Dude you gotta be a legend you've slept with every girl in the school you just broke a record nice!."
"No he did not, theres a new girl and boy is she tough" i heard from behind me i turned around and saw Ryan ,ajock, a dick ,pretty much an asshole and also my friend.I turned back around. And faced The door. When i heard a knock.
"Come In" i heard the teacher say.. Honestly i did'nt even remember his name just that he was fat and ugly like most teachers. Then i saw her again the chick from tha parking lot. She always seemed to captivate me in the most wonderful way . I needed to hold her. I had to have her."Dude stop making goo-goo eyes at her and go ask her out"damn him knowing me so sowell.
"Fine!" I stood up and made my way over to her
*Why the fuck am i so scared,shes just another girl just like the others and i'm going to be the first one to conquer her i bet shes till a virgin. Those are the best ones its like you owning them just after you break her. Im not into s&m but its just a good feeling.
I sat down next to her "Hi, is this seat taken ?" she looked up and i just got lost in her eyes they were a light orange almost yellow they were beautiful , captivating, "No" her voice was like music. I snapped out of it.
She was drawing a family and its very life-like. "So you like art?" " yeah my dad taught me" "cool" i scratched the back of my head " so ...um maybe we should hang out sometime like dinner and a movie?"
"No thanks"
"Awesome, so i'll just pick up tonight!" Wait... What she say now? She was looking at me like i was crazy " What did you say i think i misheard you or something?" i chuckled
"i don't think you did, you heard me correctly i said no thanks" she was gathering her stiff
"why exactly?" i was seriously trying to keep calm but it wasnt really working
"Cuz i barely know you and i dont even know your name."
"oh that's okay I'm Gerard, nice to meet you" i took my hand out for her to shake.
She stared at it for a few seconds then shook it
"Nice too meet you too, Goodbye!" she walked out before i could even say anything else .

I went back to Frankie who stood there with a smirk on his face , i think he pretty much heard what happened" you know Gee, some people just don't get what they wamt" and with that he left me standing there in my own thoughts.
what the fuck just happened?!

No one turns me downand she ain't an exception. I will get her if its the last thing i do.


--------
Pretty much a pshyco Gerard , but you gotta love him Rate and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story