Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Black Ink Love Song {Gabriel Saporta}

Chapter 13 Part 1

by xXEmoEeyoreXx 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 828 words

0Unrated
I was seriously about to shoot myself. I watched the handsome man in front of me babble on about everything in his life. When I say everything, I mean everything. Likes, dislikes, past girlfriends, family, clothes, his job, his hair… everything. I’d barely said hi to him before he launched into an hour long speech about his life.

He had picked me up from my apartment, made a few flattering comments regarding it and my plain black dress. Then it all went to hell. He was annoyingly cocky and a player. He had tried to grab my ass countless times as we walked to and from the car which just so happened to be a beat up Monte Carlo.

Since I wasn’t able to talk during the car ride, I had no idea where he was taking me. I rolled my eyes when he pulled up in front of a large hotel. Lucky for him, his plan was to eat at the restaurant that was inside.

So here I sit, bored out of my mind as I wait for him, Roy? I can’t even remember his name, to emerge from the bathroom. I couldn’t help but compare him to Gabe. While Gabe was cocky, it was a good type of cocky. It was sexy. This guy was just a douche canoe. Gabe was lean and attractive; Ross was bulky and fake. The comparisons went on and on.

After another several minutes, he came back to the table only to pick up where he left off. I sighed, glad we were nearly done eating.

“So then we all started laughing because the girl was just covered in mud and Paul-“ I couldn’t take it any longer.

“Actually, do you mind if we leave, I’m not feeling so great.” I asked as politely as possible but I’m sure I sounded annoyed.

“Oh, yeah I suppose. But I booked us a hotel room… we should use it.” He said confidently. Seriously? Wow.

“Sorry, but I don’t put out on the first and only date.” I pushed my chair back, tossing the cash that I had brought onto the table, and made my way towards the exit. Maybe that was a bit harsh but I’d reached my limit.

I made it out the restaurant and down the narrow hallway towards before my body was slammed forcefully into a wall. I let out a whimper of pain before looking up to see my date’s face an inch away from mine, a deadly look in his eyes.

“I wasn’t kidding Sophie, we are going to make good use of the money I spent on the room.” He spat out. I was seething.

“Let go of me! I’m not going anywhere with you, you fucking asshole!” My head snapped forcefully to the side, my cheek and jaw hitting the wall as his hand made its way across the other side of my face. I gasped in pain, moving my hand to hold the side of my face but he was too fast. He grasped my wrist, wrenching it backwards. I heard a soft crack and cried out. My head was pounding and now my wrist was screaming in pain as well. The murderous glare he sent me made me shudder in fear. He pressed his body up against mine, making me whimper. I was beginning to panic. If I didn’t get away soon, he would rape me.

My brain searched desperately for an answer as his mouth came down on my neck. I squirmed beneath him before realizing what I needed to do and almost laughing at my stupidity.

In one fluid movement, I clutched his broad shoulders and channeled all of my strength into my knee, bringing it harshly into his groin.

He groaned, his hands shooting to his crotch as he fell to the ground. Before he had even fully realized what had happened, I shot off down the hallway towards the exit. Years began to stream down my face as I launched myself out of the hotel door and raced down the street as fast as my heels would allow.

After about five blocks, I stopped. I was gasping for air, my chest heaving. With the tears flooding from my face I could barely breathe. I looked down at my wrist to find it purple and swollen already. I couldn’t move it at all without shots of pain shooting up into my shoulder. My head was spinning and I felt like I would pass out at any moment.

I looked into my purse, searching blindly for my cell phone. Sniffing, I tried to regain some amount of composure as I searched for the number I was looking for. I glanced around to make sure I hadn’t been followed. Breathing a sigh of relief at the name on my screen, I pressed call and hoped for the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story