Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Otherworldly

Prologue

by anonymowriter 3 reviews

Ryan is busy sunbathing and basking in his own glory when someone so rudely interrupts. ///Rydon!///

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 727 words

2Original
Prologue

I’ll admit this up front. I’m cocky, I’m selfish, and I really don’t give a damn. I’m sexy as fuck and I know it. I’m not denying anything. I’ve had sex with more people than you can count on your fingers and toes. So I’m a slut, but I can afford to be. I have the money, I have the body, I have everything. And I’m not even gonna be modest. I’m fucking awesome in bed.

Anyway… So I’m out here, working on my fucking awesome tan by the pool while one of my babes is in the kitchen, making me a sandwich. I open my eyes and move my sunglasses to look at Ricardo who is massaging my feet, “Go get me more tea. I’m parched,” the male looked at me like I was crazy. I groaned and sat up, “Go-o get-o me-o tea-o. Comprendo?” I rolled my eyes and lay back down, putting my sunglasses back on.

I heard him get up and scurry off, probably into the kitchen. All of a sudden, I was drenched in water. Thinking it was one of my ridiculously stupid housemaids trying to pull a prank—which I would completely fire her for, I yanked off my sunglasses, ready to yell at her, when all I saw in my pool is a huge spaceship. Thinking I’ve fallen asleep, I shrugged and lay back, putting my sunglasses back on. It’ll be gone when I wake up.

I heard the sound of an airlock door opening and I continued to ignore it. Now, I’m laying here in a speedo and sunglasses. I look sexy as fuck, right? I thought so too. Next thing I knew, I heard a voice coming from beside me. That was so not English. And who the fuck in Los Angeles doesn’t speak English? Aside from my moron pool boy Ricardo. I pulled down my sunglasses and looked at the foreign man standing next to me, completely naked, “I don’t speak Spanish,” I scoffed, “And put on some clothes!”

Even I had to admit, his beauty would give me a run for my money! His looks were otherworldly, at best. He tilted his head at me before he finally spoke again, “Where am I?” his voice also otherworldly and heavenly. Where was this freak from? I was so not one for competition. If this guy was going to get all the ladies and men, I was going to slaughter him. No one took away my game.

I rolled my eyes, “You’re in my backyard, retard. Now get out and leave me to sunbathe. And park your stupid thing somewhere else,” I sat back and put my sunglasses back on.

He looked over at his spaceship and then at me, “Is this Earth? I was on my way to planet Junicon. I believe I got lost,” and that was it. Great. He’s crazy and stuck in my backyard. I groaned and put my hand to my face. What was I going to do with this ass?

“Yes, freak, you’re on Earth. Now get out of my sun. I need to tan.”

“The sun will only give you cancer. And you are disgustingly pale. Is that a look women of this world enjoy?” he asked, tilting his head.

Did he just seriously call me disgusting? That was it! I threw my sunglasses to the ground and stood up in front of him, “I dare you to repeat that,” I shoved him, “Come on, repeat that.”

“Don’t push me,” he shoved me back, a little too hard. I fell backward into the pool. This was how I met a creature from another planet. Honestly, you may think I’m crazy, but that’s okay. Because fuck you, that’s why.


----

A/N: Please don't stop reading at this prologue. I swear he gets better. I want to strangle him too, so it's all good. :P Rate and review! Five reviews mean an update!
A/N 2: So since this has gone two days without hitting five reviews, this story's gonna be on the back-burner. Sorry for those who did enjoy it. If you really think it's worth continuing, review and I'll consider it if I don't hit five.
Sign up to rate and review this story