Categories > Original > Romance > Memories

Meeting Stefan

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 182 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hi, I'm Stefan" smiled the curly-haired boy in front of him.

"I-i'm Ashley" Ash stuttered, dazzled by the boy's beauty.

"How long have you lived here then? I've just moved in next door" Stefan beamed.

"16 years...my whole life basically" Ashley giggled...yes, giggled!

He'd only come out into the garden to get some peace, but he found himself talking to his beautiful next door neighbour instead. He was definitely glad that the fences were so low in his garden.

"Do you want to come round?" Stefan asked shyly.

"Of course! Be there in 5" Ashley smiled, before running to his room and changing into some decent clothes.

............

"Good morning Mr Horne. Can I interest you in some breakfast?" a nurse smiled, walking into Ashley's room.

"Huh? Stefan?" Ashley asked groggily, not quite woken up from his dream yet.

"No, I'm nurse Boyle. I was wondering if you wanted anything for breakfast" smiled the chubby woman.

"No" Ashley Replied bluntly, snuggling back under the covers.

The nurse sighed and left, leaving Ashley to stare blankly at the wall before he finally fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story