Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Every rose has its thorn

I have never felt this happy in my entire life.

by Zeldafan 1 review

Things are getting better for Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 781 words

0Unrated
1 day to go..


For the last 2 days me and Brendon have stayed with my mother in the hospital until closing time, then we go back to the cabin. We like to keep her company, because we are the only company she has. George hasn't come back at all, I don't know where he has gone, I just hope to god he doesn't show up at the last minute. Catherine is signing the papers for the divorce today, she knows its for the best but she is having doubts and getting scared. Its a good thing she has me and Brendon.

--

I sit with her, whilst she is laying in the hospital bed, she is getting a little better, the docters said that she can even come home soon. Her lawyer said that if she divorces George then she will have custody of the house, which is great!

Her lawyer walks in with a smile on his face, we all have a smile on our face actually.. he walks in with the papers and places them onto the little side table next to her bed and hands her a pen.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, I am going to feel fine after this because I have you and Brendon, thank you very much you guys." a grin appears onto her face.

"Its fine, now sign the papers!" I say excitedly.

Read Read Read, Sign Sign Sign and done.

"I-I'm free." Catherine stares into space with a shocked expression on her face for a moment before looking back at me. She smiles a gentle smile and then hugs me tightly, I can hear her crying into my shoulder, bless her.

"Hey, hey don't cry, you are fine now. And now the baby will be safe." I hush her.

She removes herself from my shoulder and wipes the tear away from her eye, Brendon just grins and nods his head. Then the Lawyer walks out and the doctor comes in.

"Hello Mrs Ross, we have some news. We would like you to stay in the hospital until the baby is born, there is no point going back to your house for 2 days and then coming back in, you might as well stay."

I couldn't agree more, she needs great care.

"Okay, that's fine." she nods in agreement.

"Good, the nurse shall come in in around 20 minutes so you boys will have to leave soon."

"Yes, okay." I say and the doctor smiles and walks out shutting the door gently behind him.

"Ryan?" Catherine says..

"Yeah?"

"I am scared." she whispers.

"You will be fine, I am sure of it. You are a fighter and a strong woman."

all she does is smile.

--

"Bye Catherine." I almost shout whilst walking out of the hospital door with Brendon. Its around eight at night and Catherine needs her baby examination to see if its healthy. I am pretty healthy so I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

Brendon grabs my hand.

"We haven't had any of 'our' time together, being with Catherine and all, so I want to take you somewhere." Brendon beams a smile on his face.

"Oh- uh okay, but where?"

"You'll see, its my little surprise for you."

Brendon drags me along by my hand and tells me to close my eyes, which I do so. He leads me and all I can hear is the sound on leaves crunching in the night.

We stop.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"You are an impatient one aren't your Ryan."

"I'm sorry, I just want to see."

My lips meet Brendon's, I think he was trying to shut me up but hey, it worked.

"Okay, now.. Open."

I flutter my eyes open and I spot a giant heart made out of wood, hey we are by the cabin.

"I made this as an offering to you when I first met you if you were scared, I was also doing this when you were asleep and I was collecting firewood, I thought I would show it to you no-"

He was cut of by me pressing my lips against his and hugging him like he is the last thing to hold onto. I think I am in love.

"Thank you! its beautiful." I see Brendon's face blush.

I shiver because it looks like it is going to either rain or snow.

"I think we should head inside, don't you?" Brendon puts his jacket around me and I nod.

We stroll inside, hand in hand and I have never felt so happy in my entire life.



Hello, it has been yonks since I made one and I am very sorry, but yeah ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story