Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Every rose has its thorn

Jon needs help.

by Zeldafan 4 reviews

Catherine finds a friend whilst Jon is stuck in the dust.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 2089 words

0Unrated
We stroll inside, hand in hand. We slouch onto the couch and just lay there, no words or gestures needed to be said or done, it was lovely the way it was.

"Ryan?" Brendon says through a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"This, is the last time that we can do this when I am a conscience you know? I mean.. you will be born tomorrow, and as soon as you get out, you will vanish." Brendon stares at the ceiling as I look up at him while my hand is rested onto his toned chest.

"So.. does that mean I can't be there when Catherine has her baby?" I feel shocked for Catherine, we are the only friends she actually has, and if we aren't there when she is giving birth then she will be upset, we can't do that.

"Yeah that's right.. Its hard I know, but if Catherine sees you dissapering in the middle of her giving birth then she will be shocked and besides we will get through this Ryan, we will all get out of this happily."

"There are not many happily ever afters Brendon, we can't just wish upon a star and everything will be okay." I say sharply.

"I know, that's why you are fighting for your freedom and your life, we just need to see how it all turns out, we will get through this. I know it." Brendon pulls me into a strong embrace, how will I do this?

--

We obviously feel asleep in eachother arms, just the way I like it. I think I am in love with Brendon, I am not sure what the feeling is but when I see him I get butterflies in my stomach and I just want to pounce onto him and give him little kisses. I guess I am in love.


I gently flutter my eyes open to the beam of sunshine blasting through the window. What time is it? I look up to see a peaceful relaxed Brendon with that beautiful face of his. I fidget around trying to get out of the blanket that I placed upon us both and out of Brendon's grasp. I need to know the time, Catherine might be having the baby, well not yet but maybe soon. They said the day but never the time I was going to be born.

I was about to stand up when Brendon pulled me into a hug, he is still asleep and he has held onto me for too long that he can't let go, aww.

I gently wriggle out of his hands and pull the blanket over him. I whisk my way over to my Nike bag and I manage to pick up my Ipod, its nearly out of battery, I quickly stare at the Ipod screen which is now burning my eyes with the brightness but I have to know.

1:00pm

Shit, we needed to meet her at 11. fuck fuck fuck.

I quickly grab my spare change of clothes that are in my Nike bag and place them on. I have no time to do anything else excpet for rub my eyes.

I walk into the living room and I see Brendon sat up pushing his fingers through his perfect hair.

"Afternoon." I say to him and he spins around.

"Really? its the afternoon? jesus we were meant to meet Catherine at 11!" He runs into the room quickly doing the same thing as me and just putting on clothes. Even without doing anything to him, he still looks hot.

--

We get to the hospital and we are both out of breath, holding our knees and inhaling deeply we ask the receptionist if we can go and see Catherine.

"Of course, you know where she is so just go right ahead." she gives us a friendly smile and we run down the hallways together.

We open the door and she is not on her bed.. where is she? Brendon opens the door even more and she is now sat on the other side of the room reading a book from one of the collection on the shelf.

She looks up at us as she can see that we are late and sweaty, also out of breath but she just smiles.

"This book sucks." I never thought I would hear her say that.. she is so frigid all of the time that I have never seen her other wild side. I guess here it is.

"You seem better, and I can see your belly is going to pop any second." Brendon states as he winks at me afterwards.

"Yeah, I have got colour back in my cheeks, I have more confidence to do what I want, and soon I will be out of the hospital and doing what I want again, of course with the baby, I will take care of it all of the time."

"That's great! sorry we're late by the way, we overslept we are so sorry." I feel really bad.

"That's fine! you guys don't need to worry about me 24/7 I have the doctors and nurses and also while you were off I met someone really nice, we are very good friends now."

"Really, who?"

"Oh, his name is James and he is a patient here as well as I am and I was walking along the corridors trying to get some air from my stuffy little room and I accidently bumped into him, turns out he is my age, has no kids and is really friendly. We chatted for about 3 hours non-stop." she seems very excited about him, I hope he is nice.

"What happened to him? I mean why is he here?"

"Well, he was in a car crash with believe it or not, his abusive girlfriend poor him." she has a sad face because he has been through the same shit that she has been through, wow.

"Wow. Is he not with her anymore?"

"Yeah, he got the courage to leave her, which is good." she pucks up a bit of courage and looks back up at us and smiles.

"He must be very nice, if he has been through the same as you." I hope he is.

"Yes, he is very soft and sweet, he is still trying to buck up courage to speak to people, he only met me by bumping into my in the hallway by mistake, after that it was chatting chatting chatting."

as soon as she says that, the door opens.

"James, hello." Catherine gives James a big smile and gestures him to come and sit down, so he does.

"This is my friends Ryan and Brendon, and this guys is James who I was talking about."

"Hello, nice to meet you." he shakes mine and Brendon's hand and he is very timid, just like the mother was when she was getting abused, but hopefully he will get a lot of confidence. He has short mousey brown hair that sweeps to the side a little, he is very pale, like dead person pale. He looks very friendly yet scared that something would happen.

"We came here to see if you are okay." I say looking at Catherine.

I see her sat next to James and she has completely ignored me, she.. is staring at him almost... lovingly. No way. I think she might like this guy! they would make a cute couple. Wow, my mum is getting over a bad abusive relationship and I say that? well.. James is to so we shall see, but if that does happen then he can take care of her, as the same with him.

"I am fine, James has helped me around here, he comes and visits everyday all day and he is great company." she looks very grateful.

"Well, that is very good but I have to say something to you and I am really sorry, but.." I sigh and examine her fragile expression plastered on her face.

"Me and Brendon have to go out today so we won't be able to see you all day." Her smile stayed the same, oh I love my mum, she all ways has a smile on.

"That's fine, and hey, if the baby comes today I will send you a picture." She grins.

"I have James to keep me company." she turns to James who just smiles and nods.

"Ahh, that's good then, we have to be off. Bye Catherine and see you later James." me and Brendon both wave at James and Catherine as we strode out of the room.

"We'd better go to Jons and get his stuff ready." Brendon looks really upset, lets hope to god that this works.

I just nod and rub Brendons shoulder.

We walk to Jons house and find out that the door is open. How long has it been open? who could have found out?

Brendon rushes in to the house and searches everywhere for him, as do I. A vile stench of alcohol is filled in the house, it smells like my house. I cringe at the thought of it. I follow Brendon into the kitchin to find a drunken Jon led on the floor.

"Shit! what the fuck happened?!" Brendon yells as I stay and watch in the side lines. Jon has been crying for hours, you can tell. His eyes are so red and puffy that you can't see his eyes without him opening them completly. His hair is all messed up and he looks like he has vomited everywhere.

"Sp-Spencer, h-he's in trouble." Was all the words that Jon slired out of his drunken mouth.

I panic. What could happen to my best friend?!

"What's wrong Jon?! What's wrong with Spencer?!" I scream at him harshly, I don't mean to its just my best friend is in trouble.

"I saw it Brendon, I saw it. I didn't want to see it, I don't like it. I- I want the pictures in my head to stop." Brendon and I look at eachother confused but by the state that Jon is in and the danger that Spencer is in, how can me and Bren not cry?

"What happened to Spencer?" I say calmly now.

"H-he got.." He pauses and trys to hold back more tears.

"Raped and left on the floor in the allyway to die. N-no one has picked him up y- yet he is just l- led there c-cold and a-alone." he whispers and I can't control myself. I let the tears stream down my face.

I have been friends with Spencer since I was 7 months old, we met at play school and we have been best friends ever since, and to hear news like that is just awful.

I got a text from Catherine. I read it.

Hey, its James on Catherine's phone, umm Catherine is in labour and she asked me to text you, hope you get this message and I can't wait until you see him/her, bye.

"GUYS CATHERINE IS ABOUT TO HAVE ME. WE NEED TO GET READY TO LEAVE." I scream in excitement and hope that we get back in time to find Spencer.

"Jon you need to explain to me where, how, when and what happened." I look at him dead in the eye and wipe the tears that are in my eye and Brendon stands there and wipes his tears too.

Jon inhales deeply and calms down.

"Basically I saw him walking home from the corner shop and this sicko freak comes along asking if he wants to do a survey about animal homes and being the lovely guy he is he accepted, so he took him behind the shop and right down into the pit of the alley way and- r- raped him!"

"HE KNOCKED HIM OUT AFTERWARDS AND LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE RYAN! ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF HE WASN'T DEAD BY NOW! WE NEED TO SAVE HIM." I pick Jon up from the cold floor.

"We will save Spencer, I know it.

I begin to fade away, like I am turning invisible.

"R-Ryan? RYAN!" Brendon screams as I fade into a transparent state.

"QUICK BRENDON AND JON TAKE MY HAND BEFORE I GO!"

"You have all ways been my best friend Brendon, if I die by this, just make sure Spencer is okay!" Jon hugs Brendon and me and we all hold onto each other, closed eyes and waiting for what is in store next.

Shit, this has gotten intense xD 3 reviews and I shall update :3
Sign up to rate and review this story