Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Every rose has its thorn

The world of white.

by Zeldafan 2 reviews

When they open their eyes, they are in a room of whiteness.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-09 - Updated: 2012-08-09 - 1343 words

0Unrated
I don't want to open my eyes. Its been over 5 minutes now, I think. We have been in the same position for that time and my body Is starting to get pins and needles. I can't hear anything, only heavy breathing from Brendon. Has Jon made it? I hope so, I can't hear his breathing. Wait a second. Yes! I can hear two people breathing, its worked. I think it is safe to open my eyes now so here goes.

I flutter my eye lids open for a second before closing them harshly to a beam of light shining from the north. I look down to find Brendon and Jon clung onto me, eyes closed and breathing heavily. The light has faded now, all I can see is a lady, Not an ordinary lady though. She has hair that went wavy at the bottom, it went from a red colour to blonde at the bottom. She looked a little bit like a queen mermaid or fish of some sort. She also had a dress which is the same colour as her hair, she is wearing jewellery and has attached to her elbows some sort of gill-type things. I can't just stand here staring, maybe Brendon and Jon will know who she is.

"Guys, open your eyes."

They open their eyes to nothing but a plain white never ending place. They look around for a second before staring at the lady-fish-girl. That's when things start to get weird.

Brendon and Jon both kneel on the floor and bow, their heads down and leaving me standing there looking confused.

"Rise." The lady-fish-girl I don't know what to call her so I shall stick with that, sounds very feminine and graceful, she must be a queen or something. She didn't sound hateful or grateful, there was no emotion in her voice.

They rise to their feet as quick as possible with there hands behind there backs and there heads down.

"As I can see, both of you want to go into the real world as humans. The rule says one of you can go, but I am trying to debate weather to let you both go. The rules have never said anything about two so I am not sure."

Brendon and Jon don't say a word, in fact they haven't really moved.

"I must summon the fellow sages of the conscience world to help me with this decision." She takes a few steps back.

"You there boy." oh god she is talking to me. "I would step back if I were you." I do so.

4 pillars burst out of the ground, they are still white like everything else here. On top of them 4 pillars are 4 white people with robes on and their faces, well their faces are just plain scary. Their faces are old but half off of their heads. I just can't explain it.

The last pillar that rises up has the lady-fish-girl on it. They are all sat down on white seats (of course) and whilst I am looking around at them stunned, Brendon and Jon are still as they were.

"I have summoned you all for today to debate weather or not to send Jon with Brendon into the world as humans."

"That does sound like a hard decision." one of them states.

"They have both done well in school, they were the top students who never done anything wrong, I say why not?" another one says.

"I agree." another murmurs.

"Well, what about the boy over there? He shouldn't be here. But because i've seen what happened to Jon and Brendon with Ryan and Spencer, I think I should let them off." the lady-fish-girl has seen us all? I can't help but blush.

all of the sage people nod their heads in approval.

"Its settled then. Jon.." he raises his head in anxiousness. "You may go with Brendon to the human world."

"Jon only nods and puts his head back down. What? I would of thought that he would be thrilled.

I still don't get what is going on.

"Boy, just because I am not your conscience, doesn't mean I can't read your mind. I shall explain everything. You see I am not a lady-fish-girl, I am queen Rutela of the conscience world. I can listen to every ones thoughts in the world when I want and where I want. This, my friend is not the world, this is the sages room. You know that Brendon and Jon are consciences and they went to school like everyone else. They graduated and they picked their own conscience, you know that. But you didn't know that there are ground rules for the world around us. They have followed every rule since Brendon let Jon go with him." I just nod, I am too shocked at what Rutela is telling me. "Because I and the sages trust them both with our lives we shall let them pass this once, but if anything happens or you tell anyone about this world, we have no choice but to take all of your memories away about Brendon, Jon and this place. Do you understand Ryan?"

"Yes ma'am." I am still getting this connected with my brain.

"Good. I shall let you out of this world and back into the human world into the present. Oh and boys, don't worry about Spencer. I am sure he will be fine."

The boys stand normally now.

"You all must hold hands and look to the sky." Her orders were clear and simple, we followed them.

"I shall see you all through the sky's, Be careful and safe Brendon and Jon. May your days be filled with happieness and joy, goodbye my fellow students."

"Goodbye ma'am." They said at the same time.

"Thank you." Brendon says with the cutest smile on his face.

Me, Brendon and Jon hold hands and look up.

"Before you go-" We all look down at the queen.

"You do love Ryan don't you?" She stares at Brendon.

"With all of my heart ma'am." He turns to face me and scrunches up his face. So adorable!

"Jon, you do love Spencer don't you?"

"Yes, I do very much ma'am."

Her emotionless face turns into a big smile, almost as if she treats them like she is their mother.

"That is wonderful news. Goodbye and have a life filled with joy." The sages pillars slowly progress downwards as they stand with the queen and watch and wave as we lift off in a circle of light blue into the sky.

All I see is white for a few seconds until..

We are all sat on the snow in the woods. Hey, we came out of the porthole I fell down in. I stand up and brush off any snow that got attached to my knees and I look over to see Brendon and Jon stood up.

There is a minute of silence until Brendon attacks me with hugs and kisses and we fall to the ground. I can feel wet warm liquid on my cheeks, Brendon's crying.

"I love you." I whisper into his ear.

"Guys! save that for later, we need to find Spencer!" Jon picks up both up and we start to run when the porthole opens and chucks my Nike bag out, the porthole closes afterwards. That was awesome to see.

I pick it up and we run, following Jon wherever he has to lead us, I just want Spencer to make it.

I have been on holiday so sorry I haven't been updating :3 but yeah, another cliff-hanger type thing ;D I hope you found it very original etc.

This is the queen http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8900000/Queen-Rutela-nintendo-8979915-792-1308.jpg

These are the sages http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/15399/671302-sage_large.png except for the sword and the fact that the look video-gamey xD

I am a huge Twilight Princess fan, as you can tell so I used these because I thought they looked awesome :/ don't judge ;D I will make more soon :)


Sign up to rate and review this story