Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Every rose has its thorn

Spencer.

by Zeldafan 0 reviews

Do they make it in time to help Spencer?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-06 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 1527 words

0Unrated
We run under branches of old trees, jumping over bushes that got in our way, we needed to find Spencer he is my best friend and we have been there for each other for god knows how long.

Me and Brendon are holding hands whilst Jon is stuck with my bag and we finally get out of that small woods. We stop as we are on a pavement right next to my house. We look around for a second before Jon goes.. "This way guys! I remember, follow me!" we do so and we run not caring that we have branches and leaves stuck in our hair, we just follow Jon to were he has to take us.

After running what seemed to be a Marathon we finally end up outside of a small corner store around the outskirts of my town.

I keep running and I end up behind the shop in front of a dying Spencer. The place back here smelt like shit, rubbish bins, cans and muck covered the surroundings.

I gasped and I knelt down beside him tears forcing to flow from my eyes. I picked Spencer up gently and looked at his battered face, his trousers are down which isn't nice but he has his pants on so I quickly pull them back up whilst Jon and Brendon stare at me with tears falling from their faces onto the cold icy floor.

I put my hand onto Spencer's head.

"S-Spence?" I get no responce.

I take his hand in mine and I place my ear to his chest. I feel shocked when I hear a thud of a heart beat. It was faint but it still meant he was alive!

"Guys, he is alive his heart is beating, we need to go to the hospital right now!"

Jon and Brendon don't say a word, instead we all run together in unison and brace ourselves for whatever has to come next.

--

We end up at the only hospital in town which was of course.. the one that Catherine was in. It is still up and running after all these years. We race in and I see a familiar face, the receptionist was still working here, she must be around 50 now.

"S-spencer n-eed h-elp. Was all I could say through panting breaths.

"Oh my, DOCTER WE NEED HELP HERE."

Suddenly three paramedics came out from a door down the clean hallway with a stretcher, just like with Catherine. They took him out of my arms and all I could do was cry into Brendons shoulder whilst Jon and Brendon cried together.

Once they leave the receptionist looked puzzled by me and Brendon.

"I swear I have seen you before, exactly the same a long time ago." She eyes us up and down and we stare at her frozen on the spot.

"Oh really? you must be mistaken for my granddad, I am the spitting image of him." that was a lie.

"Oh, that is probably what it is, I am guessing your granddad gave you the same clothes he wore when he was here?"

Oh shit, I haven't got dressed.

"Yeah he did." I chuckle with the receptionist sarcastically.

"Well, I will see you lot later, I hope whoever it is that you are waiting for recovers, may I ask you something before you go?"

"Sure."

"Is the person you are waiting for, a pregnant lady?" she eyes me up suspiciously.

"Oh no, its my friend who got into an accident."

"Oh I see, because your granddad saved her life didn't he?"

"Yes, I know they story, my granddad tells me it a lot heh.."

"Oh I see, well your granddad is known as a hero to me, I hope you tell him that. He saved my life from that insane man that day and I am very grateful."

"Oh, well I shall tell him then, thank you very much." I give her a smile.

"your welcome, now the waiting room is over there, I hope to see you again, tell your grandfather I said hi."

"Okay I will, goodbye." I wave and smile ready to wait for Spencer's news.

--

We walk into the waiting room which was empty thank god. I didn't want to have to cry in front of a crowd.

I sit on Brendons lap whilst Jon sits next to us.

"He will be alright, he will fight and he won't leave us." Brendon says strongly.

"A-are you sure?" Jon says through worn out sobs.

"Positive, he is a fighter I am sure." Brendon wipes the tears away from him and then looks into my eyes and smiles weakly whilst wiping the tears off of me.

"He was so beaten and broken, it horrified me Bren." I look down to the floor and sigh and then I feel warm arms around my waist and Brendon leaning his head against my shoulder.

"I know Ry, I know." Jon leans on Brendons back whilst we all stay in a dead silence.

--

A doctor strolls in looking happy, I am guessing that is good news? please be good news.

"Ryan Ross?"

I stand up immediately, this is like de ja vou.

"Yes, I am Ryan."

"Nice to meet you Ryan, I am guessing these are your friends as well?" He gives Brendon and Jon a look.

"Yes they are, please tell me the news doctor." I plead.

"Very well, Your friend seems to be just fine, he is unconscious at the moment but we have ran some tests and before he was out cold, we are glad that you have bought him back here just in time, if you'd left him any longer he would have died from hypothermia. He is warm and will wake up any second, would you like to go and see him?"

"Yes please." I say.

"Right this way." he pulls his hand out gesturing us to follow him and we do. We end up at a door but not just any door, the doctor opens the door to reveal that this is the exact room that Catherine was put in.. woah this really is da ja vou.

I walk on in as if it was my home and take in everything that has changed.. wow nothing has changed here except for the bed that is on the other side of the room.

I look over and see a small recovering Spencer laying on the bed with a drip. He sleeps so peacefully.

"I will leave you four alone, goodbye." The doctor closes the door behind him gently which causes a stir from Spencer.

We all look over at him in shock and happiness that he is alive and then he flutters one eye open the the sight of three men crowding over him.

"Spencer! your okay oh god I missed you so much!" I hug him tightly causing him to wince.

"I am so sorry!" I gasp.

"Its okay, I missed you too Ryan and umm.. who are these people may I ask?"

"Oh, this is my umm.." I look over at Brendon and he gives me a smile. "This is my boyfriend Brendon"

"I knew you were gay Ryan! I told you but you said you weren't." Spencer gives a laugh. "Look who is right hehe."

"Oh whatever." I look away and smile. "and this is-"

"Jon." Spencer says which makes us all gasp in surprise.

"H-how did you know?"

"I have seen you before Jon, in my dreams. I used to talk to you all the time and I know a lot about you as do you I think. How did you get into my dreams?"

We look at each other nervously.

"Maybe it was just fate.." I say.

"Yeah, probably just fate." Spencer doesn't sound like he believes me.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask.

"I am a little better, my head hurts." he grabs his head in agony.

"Its okay, just try to stop thinking about things and you will feel better, here get your self some rest and I will be back tomorrow yeah?"

"Okay." We begin to walk out the door. "Oh and Ryan.."

"Yes Spence?"

"Thank you so much, for being the best friend I could ever have and all of you, thank you for helping me get through this I appreciate it." He gives us all a weak smile.

"Your welcome Spence, have a nice rest see you tomorrow Goodbye." I wave and step out of the door.

"It was nice meeting you Brendon and Jon hopefully I can talk to you in my dreams again, I enjoy having conversations with you, you are very.. interesting." Spencer jokes.

"O-oh, really? t-thank you Spencer, g-goodbye." Jon was obviously nervous this was the first time he had ever spoken to Spencer in real life.

We shut the door behind us leaving Spencer to have rest and Jon squealing like a little girl.


Sososososososososososososoooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, I start my GCSE year so I have to keep my head down and revise, I will try to update as soon as possible I hope you like it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story