Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Strangely Beautiful

Lunch Disaster

by Wednesday 0 reviews

Aria and Gee meet once again. We fianlly meet the other members.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 196 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6:Gerard's P.O.V

I still have what she said on my mind. I don't even know her and yet i can't stop thinkinh about her . Maybe if she was'nt so stubborn she could have me. It was almost lunch which is cool cause clases were a bust. I think it would be better if you could leave school eat , sleep , and do nothing all day now that would be a reality for me.

I saw Frank leaving a classroom so i went after him. " Hey" he just smile . He looks creepy for a elf size friend . "dude, quit the smiling its creeping me out"
"sorry ,but i know something you don't " Frank said with a taunting voice. "what?" " you'll find out at lunch, don't get yoir panties ina twist" and with that he went in an opposite direction. I kept thinking about what he said .. Maybe he....nah ,, she would'nt talk to me than she sure would'nt talk to him i shrugged and enter the lunchroom.
I sit Next to Ray. and look around Frankie probably has detention , Cuz Bob and Mikey were here .

Then i looked up qnd i saw her ....with Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story