Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Strangely Beautiful

Not This Again...

by Wednesday 0 reviews

Chapter 7! Part two of Lunch Disaster.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 280 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Gerard's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I was having a serious talk with Frank later and by that I meant kicking the shit out of him. They sat down her directly in front of me,Frank on her side too close for my liking. I decided to stop glaring and play it cool."Hey, Frank who's your new friend?" i said venom laced between the words. "Guys this is-OW!" before he could finish she kicked his foot and then gave her a knowing look of DON'T SAY IT he just nodded. " maybe later and he begin eating lunch. "so,we meet again""i said with a playful smirk "yep" and took a bite of her apple.

"is that all you can say?"
" "Nope"

"Are you gonna tell me your name?"

"Nope " she took a drink of water.
" Are we gonna have sex yet?" she chocked on her water some of it landing on my leather jaket.
I quickly stood up and try to cleane it off. I was pissed it could ruin my jacket.
"sya your sorry apologize you almost ruined my favorte jaket!!" i yelled
She look mad i wished i did not just say that.
"okay." she stood up " you don' t have to apologize you know".
i heard Frank say" no, I'm sorry .. That you a self centered asshole manwhore and to top it all off a prick who only cares abput sex and i hope your dick falls off!" and she left evryone heard what she said. I could'nt be more embarrased then in my whole life.

---------------------
All my stories will be short because i will be writing as I go. sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story