Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

At least she's not alone

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

Someone else in the family gets kidnapped

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 1071 words - Complete

1Exciting
When I woke up, I had a video message on my phone from a blocked number. I shook Andy awake.

'Huh? What is it?' He asked sleepily.

'There's a video message on my phone from the kidnappers.' I told him. We sat up and watched the unbearable footage together. Caitlin's face was even more scratched than before, and in her arms, was Koda, who couldn't even hold her head up straight.

'Penina, these people want you to find some guy called Christopher and tell him that I've been kidnapped, and they want the most valuable thing he owns. And you've got to make sure he doesn't call the police. Koda's been here for a few hours, whether we live or not depends on you. But I want you to be safe more than anything else. That's what matters to me.' She said before the camera clicked off. She looked fragile, and broken. A few tears kept falling.

'We'll make sure they're safe honey. I swear. Listen, we have to get going. The quicker we get there, the quicker it will all be over.' He said. I nodded my head. I quickly got off the bed, got changed, and started looking up his address. An hour later, we knew it was hopeless.

'Fucking hell! It's nowhere!' I said in frustration.

'Oh my god.' Andy said looking up. I gave him a puzzled look.

'What?' I asked.

'They want us to see Richard and Susie.' He answered. Oh my god. He's right. This is going to be so difficult. He could see the pain in my eyes. 'It'll be okay, I'll be there the whole time, and remember who we're doing this for.' He said. He rubbed my shoulders for support. I nodded my head, and we made our way to the ghost like house. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. After what seemed like an eternity, it opened.

'Penina?' Susie asked looking terrified. I felt so numb.

'I know about Caitlin. I know who her dad is, and for reasons that I can't tell you, I need his address.' I said.

'How did you...?' She started.

'We can't say, but we really need this address Mrs Dayne.' Andy told her.

'Who the hell are you?' Richard asked him walking towards us.

'Someone who's in love with Penina, now, this address could save a life, so give it to us.' Andy told them. Susie gulped and went to get some diaries. She walked downstairs a few minutes later.

'12 Brookerman Street.' She said. She wrote it down for us, and we took her car there. Hopefully after today, we can tell them the truth. My phone buzzed.

Once you have it, you'll be visited by the person you saw a few days ago. Don't screw up.

I better fucking not. We pulled over by the most amazing house I've ever seen. It was indescribable. It was all black and white. But fucking hell, it's intimidating.

'Are you ready sweetie?' Andy asked. I shook my head, and got out of the car. I made my way to the gates. Andy followed behind. I rang the buzzer.

'Datson residence.' A man said.

'Hi, I need to speak to Christopher. It's about Caitlin Mae.' I told him. It was obvious he was a security guard. A minute later he told us to come in. The inside looked bigger than the outside. Like the TARDIS.

'What do you want? And why are you here about Caitlin?' He asked. I took a deep breath again.

'She's in trouble. She's my younger sister. A lot of stuff has happened in the past couple of years, but long story short, she's been adopted by my birth parents, and she's been kidnapped a few days ago, along with our 1 and a half year old cousin. The kidnappers got in touch with me. They said that they can only live if we give them the most valuable thing you own.' I explained.

'How did you know about her? I made sure with Susie that she wouldn't say this to another soul. I gave them everything they needed.' He told us.

'Except from the loving support of her real father.' Andy muttered.

'Excuse me?' Christopher challenged.

'Andy, stop it. I understand that giving away one of your most precious things is difficult for you, but this is your daughter. My sister. I can't let her die. Please. You've got to help us.' I begged. Christopher sighed.

'Everything I've got, I share with my wife. If I give away the most valuable thing we both have, she'll notice, and I'll have to tell her everything. She'll leave me.' He said.

'Please! Don't you even want to know her? How do you know your wife won't forgive you? You've got to help us! I can't just let her die!' I said. He sighed again.

'Theodore!' Christopher called. One of the guards came running in.

'Could you give these two the card players?' He asked. The guard looked, well, off guard.

'Sir, are you sure? That painting's worth £19,206,000, the most expensive thing in the house!' He said.

'I am sure. These are good kids who need this painting more than I do.' He told him. Theodore went into another room.

'Christopher, can you not call the police? It's another death threat.' Andy explained. He nodded his head.

'On the condition that if anything goes wrong, you call them immediately. I also want to get to know Caitlin. She seems like a strong girl.' He said. I smiled.

'Sure I will. Thank you so much!' I said. This better go okay!

XD I hope you guys liked this chapter! I've got a few stories about today's events. We went to pizza express for a school trip (yes, seriously) and then we went to the park. The same guy who hits my head with oxo cubes poured a bit of water on my head, so as revenge, I poured a whole cup of water on his head. His response? "Oh wow! That's cold!" XD It was so much fun! Anyway, again, I hope you liked this chapter! I need rates and reviews you guys! They keep me happy! :') xx
Sign up to rate and review this story