Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

The discovery

by tmbfucks 1 review

Christopher has done quite well for himself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 730 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Come on babes, let's get out of here.' Andy said. I know we didn't find what we were expecting, but this is more valuable than any money's worth. I nodded my head. We climbed out of the window, jumped over the fence, and we found a hotel close by.

'Do you think she knows this? If the kidnappers do, than they must've told her by now!' I asked. He shook his head.

'No, I think they just want money. Let's look up this Christopher guy. Maybe he can help.' He suggested. I nodded my head. I plugged in my laptop, and looked up Christopher Datson. The results were more shocking than the news this was my sisters dad itself.

'Oh. My. God.' I managed to say.

'He's the richest man in England. He's a fucking billionaire!' Andy said to clarify the news. I shook my head.

'No way! It must be a different Christopher. If this was him, they would be loaded as well!' I said.

'Not really! He's married with 2 kids. He's been married for 20 years. If he is Cait's dad, maybe he sent that little so that it wouldn't wreck his family.' He said. That wasn't bad logic, but I know we need to speak to him.

Your boyfriends got the brains, but he's with you for the boobs. Keep up the good work, and your sister may be back in one piece. Whoever these sick freaks are, they better make sure Casper's okay.

'We need to go to his house. He's definitely her dad.' I said.

'Oh, yeah, sure. We just find his address that's very well hidden, get through a ton of security guards, and tell him that his "biological daughter is in trouble, and she could die, and for some reason that even we don't know, you've got something to do with this." Great plan.' He said sarcastically.

'Shut up Andy! I just want her safe!' I argued.

'Yeah, but they haven't even instructed us on what to do yet.' He shouted. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

'Why are you being such a dickhead to me? What the hell have I done wrong?' I asked angrily. He sighed and shook his head.

'I'm sorry. You haven't. I'm just under a lot of stress too.' He said rubbing his temple.

'Oh, I'm sorry you're under so much stress. Did your little sister go missing?' I asked.

'No! But I found out something a week before Caitlin disappeared.' He shouted. He then started crying. My face turned serious, what's going on?

'What happened?' I asked.

'You know how before I met you I was a ladies man, and I slept with every girl I could see?' He asked. I nodded my head.

'Well one of those girls, Daisy, she had a miscarriage a month after I slept with her. I only found out about a week ago because she's been suffering from depression, and she only got discharged from the hospital at about that time.' He confessed. I shook my head.

'I'm so sorry.' I said. He started crying even harder. I sat next to him and held him close.

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just didn't know how you would handle it.' He admitted. I took his hand.

'Sweetie, I'll help you get through it.' I said. He snuggled up to me, and we fell asleep on the bed.

I just wish I could've helped him earlier on.

Oh yeah! Sadness! I didn't even know that was going to happen until I wrote it, which must've been a few minutes ago. Anyway, so, one of the guys in my school walks in today, acting all casual like everything's normal. Oh, except for one thing. There's a bearded dragon just chilling on his shirt. You read that right! A real bearded dragon, just there, on his shirt. It's his pet, and it was really random, and I stroked it and it was weird! Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter! As far as I know Sophie's currently working on Gerard and Lucy's picture. I can't wait! She's the most awesome drawer ever. Her and her sister Rachel! If you haven't seen their work, go see it now! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story