Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

A different value

by tmbfucks 8 reviews

What type of value were they talking about?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 897 words - Complete

0Unrated
'I'll go put the kettle on, you sit down. We'll figure something out.' Richard said. It's so weird to think that for most of my life I called that man my dad.

'Let's go search the rest of the upstairs. Quietly though.' I told Andy. He looked nervous, but he agreed.

He went into the bathroom, and I went into the master bedroom. I searched all the jewellery boxes. I found something that I'll never forget. Letters addressed to me and Cait. I took them, and bought Andy into my old bedroom. We sat there, and I opened them. I opened mine first.

To our darling Penina,

We love you so much. By the time you read this, you're either 18, someone in our close family has died, or you've been in our room. If it's the last one, we will find out, and we will punish you. Assuming it's not, than this will be a big shock to you. You're not exactly who you think you are. But we hope that you'll always love us. We'd understand if you don't. You aren't our daughter.

We were unable to have children, well, your dad was anyway. We couldn't afford adoption or an IVF at the time. That's when a man told us something, that if we found a baby we thought was in danger, than we could pay him a small sum of money to give you to us. That's what we did. We could just manage to afford it. I got in touch with one of my old friends from university. He was a drug addict and alcoholic at the time, we thought we were saving you. It turns out that now he's doing quite well for himself. The thing is sweetie, you're a missing person from America. The thing is, if we tell anyone the massive truth about what we had to do, this man will kill us.

The truth is that he's killed babies for money before. He's done it because at the time of the women's pregnancy, it was too late to abort the child. He's a ruthless killer. Turns out, that if we didn't pay him to give you to us, he would've killed you because of something your birth grandma told him. You were born out of wedlock. I know what we did was wrong, but it was a million times better than having you dead. He could've killed you and your two sisters, but we paid him enough to stop it.

We're also going to give your sister a letter explaining some things about her father when the time is right. Please look after her. It's going to be tough for her.

Sweetie, we love you. This seems like some sort of sick, disgusting thing that they only show in those ridiculous soap operas, and it doesn't seem that realistic, but it's true. We hope that you can only forgive us and accept this. We also hope you don't hate us, because darling, whatever you choose to do, we will always love you. - Mum and Dad xx

'Oh my god!' I gasped quietly.

'Let me read it.' He whispered. He grabbed the letter, and had the same reaction as me.

'I have to read Caitlin's now, don't I?' I asked.

'I can if you want.' He offered. I shook my head.

'No, it's okay. I need to read it.' I said. I took a deep breath before opening her letter.

My little, sweet, amazing, Caitlin,

Sweetie, no matter what's in this letter, I will always be your dad. Darling, I wasn't able to have children. Penina should've found this out when she turned 18, but she was kidnapped, and she isn't ours. Your background isn't quite like that. Mine and your mothers relationship was in trouble. We even separated for a while. While we were in that stage, your mother had an affair. Your fathers name is Christopher Datson. He pays for you monthly, just enough for what we need to feed and clothe you.

I forgave your mother. We were undergoing a lot of stress at the time. I look after you as my own, because even though genetically we aren't, I am still your dad. I taught you how to ride a bike, how to use your knife and fork, all sorts of things. I love you with all my heart Caitlin. If you decide to search for your biological father, than I won't stop you. But I'll love you forever.

Please, don't hate your mother for this. We both had an argument, and we both separated from each other. We're okay now, and we love you more than we could ever imagine. - Dad xx I shook my head and sniffed. What the hell would she think about this? I hope she's okay!

No, but, seriously? How can someone be so amazing at drawing? I can't draw at all. Next year my art teacher is going to teach me how to draw, and that's not a lie! Anyway, by this, I mean more of S-C-A-R-E-C-R-O-W's fanart! Here it is! ----> http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255304_446445052042568_1388099231_n.jpg and ----> http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/531396_446445208709219_1570194359_n.jpg Sophie, I must ask, are you human or art god? They're amazing! I hope you like this chapter guys! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story