Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Breaking into my own life

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

Not everything is as it seems.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 713 words - Complete

0Unrated
I texted Ashley just before we boarded to let her know that we should be back in 2 days at the most. We then got on the plane for the insanely long flight. It seemed to be shorter when I went to LAX, but I'm assuming that's because I was a giant bundle of nerves in human form. At least Andy was there. I fell asleep on his chest and I stayed like that for about 4 hours.

'Are you okay babes?' He asked as I woke up.

'As okay as possible. Are we nearly there?' I asked.

'5 minutes away. You're so gorgeous when you sleep you know?' He asked. I smiled.

'You're not so bad looking yourself. That's one of the many reasons as to why I agreed to marry you a couple of years ago.' I said. He kissed my cheek.

'So, what age do you want to get married?' He asked. I shrugged.

'24, 25? Something like that. I also want kids. Not right now obviously.' I said. He giggled. We then landed.

We hailed a taxi, and drove as quickly as possible to my old house. It felt like a ghost town. It was creepy.

'Do you know a way in?' He whispered. I nodded my head.

'Follow me.' I said. I climbed over the wooden fence, he followed, and ripped his jeans.

I stood on the metal bin, swung over the window ledge, and landed on my old bed. Andy followed, but looked really scared.

'This is way out of my league.' He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

'Baby.' I whispered shoving him playfully. He noticed all my old posters.

'Oh my god! You were a fan of My Chem? Wait until I tell everyone.' He said.

'Wait until you're single.' I retorted. He looked scared, so he shut up.

We searched my room, and found nothing, just as I suspected. Nothing except from my old stuff, and dust. We then tiptoed into Casper's old room. The same thing. We then heard the front door open. We hid inside the wardrobe. Our bodies were squeezed against each others.

'I thought they were on house arrest?' Andy asked.

'Me too. But even then, they can't go hungry. They must've bought food.' I answered.

'What the hell have we done Rick? We were saving her, and now our own flesh and blood hates us. Well, my own flesh and blood.' Susie asked. I was confused.

'She was my daughter just as much as yours. Maybe not biologically, but that's not my fault. That's why we had Penina in the first place.' Richard said. What the hell? Richard wasn't Cait's dad?

'I just can't handle this. Everyone thinks we're guilty! We did nothing wrong. We thought we were saving her!' Susie said.

'Yes, I know. But you know what happens if we tell the truth. We die. It's as simple as that. I know how horrible this is for us, but we can't die. I won't lose you.' He told her. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. They saved me? From what? And were the kidnappers threatening them?

'Come here.' Andy whispered. He hugged me. I cried into his shoulder silently. All this time I thought they were lying to me and they were horrible people, but somehow, they saved my life. I need to get Cait back, and we need to find out the truth. No matter what it takes.

Hi people! Last night I had a dream about ficwad. Basically, my account was hacked, and whoever hacked it put up terrible chapters and I got terrible rates and reviews, but then I changed my password, and all was right with the world, and no one hated me anymore. Also, when I told my dad about it in the dream, he said it was a terrible sight, which made me hate him. Anyway... How fantastical would it be if this was a movie? You could all star as your own parts, and S-C-A-R-E-C-R-O-W could do the artwork on top of having a part! Oh how amazing the world would be! Rate and review please, and I'll hug you all! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story