Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Hotel fun

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

Who knew being bored could lead to such things?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 938 words - Complete

1Hot
We left his house after making sure the painting was covered well, and we got back to the hotel. We've been waiting for a couple of hours so far.

'I'm bored!' Andy groaned. I rolled my eyes.

'Well, we can't exactly go anywhere.' I told him. He gave me a sly smile.

'Maybe we don't need to.' He told me.

I smirked and launched myself into a full blown kiss, grasping for any bit of naked skin. These kisses were unlike any other. Other kisses were slow and passionate, full of love. These kisses were desperate and heated, we just wanted to get closer to one another.

Before I knew it I was half naked, my shirt and jean shorts lying on the unfamiliar floor of the hotel, Andy kissing his way down my torso. I moaned as he began to nip and suck at my flesh, leaving a trail of red marks down my body. he hooked his thumbs into my panties and began to slide them down before coming to an abrupt halt.

'You tease.' I giggled

'Not quite, my dear, not quite.' Andy smirked as he made his way back up to the top of the bed and started to kiss me passionately before I decided I'd had enough. I pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his hips, before roughly ripping off his top and smashing my lips against his. I pushed my hand into his ridiculously tight pants and began to stroke almost painfully slowly. Andy began to buck his hips up, begging for more. Nuh uh, this is my night, Andy's my bitch. I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling out his erect cock, and started to blow on the tip, gently sliding my tongue across his slit. 'Ungh!! Argg!!' Andy groaned as I started to take the whole head into my welcoming warmth. I lapped up the droplets of pre-come before pulling off and standing at the foot of the bed, taking off the remainder of my clothes in the most erotic way I could possibly imagine. I then opened a plastic packet, throwing the contents to Andy, he pulled on the condom and I , once again, straddled his hips, taking his length. Moans erupted from both mine and Andy's mouths as I continued to fuck him. I screeched in pleasure, arching my back as I continued my orgasm, still riding Andy's fully erect cock. My vision was starting to blur and I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my skull as Andy came, screaming my name. I collapsed on top of him as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

'We uh, we should probably get dressed. The guy's going to be here soon.' I told him. He nodded his head. We got off the bed, and redressed ourselves.

'Amazing, as per usual.' He said. He then planted a small kiss on my lips. Then, there was a knock at the door.

'Oh my god. I don't know if I can do this.' I said.

'The sooner you do it, the sooner you get Caitlin and Koda back. The sooner this will all be over. And I'll be here with you the whole time.' He told me. I nodded my head, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

'Do you have it?' The man asked. He had the exact same eyes as the guy on the cliff. It was definitely him. But he didn't have a mask on. He had straight, medium length, dyed black hair, black eyeshadow, snake bites, and a tattoo on his left arm.

'Yes. Do you have the girls?' I asked him.

'I don't want to hear your questions. I want the most expensive thing Christopher owns.' He said.

'And I want my sister and cousin!' I shouted.

'Penina, it's alright.' Andy said hugging me from behind. I nodded my head.

'I'll get it.' I told him. I got the covered painting, and handed it to him. I hate this guy.

'The name's Jinxx.' He said. He then walked off, closing the door behind him.

'What about Cait and Koda?' I asked. I cried into Andy's shoulders.

'Don't worry. If it gets out of hand, we need to call the police. I know what they threatened to do, but it would be safer.' He told me. My phone rang, and I picked up.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Penina, are you okay?' Dad asked.

'Yeah. Why?' I asked.

'Why? Are you kidding me? Your sister's been kidnapped, and Koda has too. We've been trying to call you for days.' He said. Now I feel incredibly guilty, but hopefully they would be saved because of this.

'I'm sorry dad. I don't know when we'll be back. I think it will be soon though. I love you.' I said.

'Where are you Penina?' Mum asked snatching the phone off him.

'And is Andy with you?' Frank yelled.

'Yes he is, and I can't tell you mum. I'm sorry. I love you though.' I said before hanging up. I groaned.

'We are in some deep shit!' Andy said.

:D Yay! Everyone go thank oh_my_mikey_way for the awesome smuttyness! XD I loved it! Guys, I am so tired. I don't even know why. I napped during the day. Ah well, tomorrow's the last day of the school year! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The clean version will be up tomorrow too. Rate and review guys! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story