Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Clean hotel fun

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

The clean version of the last chapter, and then some!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 697 words - Complete

0Unrated
We left his house after making sure the painting was covered well, and we got back to the hotel. We've been waiting for a couple of hours so far.

'I'm bored!' Andy groaned. I rolled my eyes.

'Well, we can't exactly go anywhere.' I told him. He gave me a sly smile.

'Maybe we don't need to.' He told me.

We then did what most couples in hotels do. Between you and me, he was amazing. But then, there was a knock on the door.

'Oh my god. I don't know if I can do this.' I said.

'The sooner you do it, the sooner you get Caitlin and Koda back. The sooner this will all be over. And I'll be here with you the whole time.' He told me. I nodded my head, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

'Do you have it?' The man asked. He had the exact same eyes as the guy on the cliff. It was definitely him. But he didn't have a mask on. He had straight, medium length, dyed black hair, black eyeshadow, snake bites, and a tattoo on his left arm.

'Yes. Do you have the girls?' I asked him.

'I don't want to hear your questions. I want the most expensive thing Christopher owns.' He said.

'And I want my sister and cousin!' I shouted.

'Penina, it's alright.' Andy said hugging me from behind. I nodded my head.

'I'll get it.' I told him. I got the covered painting, and handed it to him. I hate this guy.

'The name's Jinxx.' He said. He then walked off, closing the door behind him.

'What about Cait and Koda?' I asked. I cried into Andy's shoulders.

'Don't worry. If it gets out of hand, we need to call the police. I know what they threatened to do, but it would be safer.' He told me. My phone rang, and I picked up.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Penina, are you okay?' Dad asked.

'Yeah. Why?' I asked.

'Why? Are you kidding me? Your sister's been kidnapped, and Koda has too. We've been trying to call you for days.' He said. Now I feel incredibly guilty, but hopefully they would be saved because of this.

'I'm sorry dad. I don't know when we'll be back. I think it will be soon though. I love you.' I said.

'Where are you Penina?' Mum asked snatching the phone off him.

'And is Andy with you?' Frank yelled.

'Yes he is, and I can't tell you mum. I'm sorry. I love you though.' I said before hanging up. I groaned.

'We are in some deep shit!' Andy said.

'Let's just go for a walk. Take our minds off it.' I suggested. He nodded his head. We put on our shoes, and went out the door. We then bumped into a girl in the lobby who looked about 16.

'Oh, sorry. Um, hi.' She said, she was looking at Andy and playing with her short, choppy black hair with a blue fringe flirtatiously.

'It's okay.' Andy said.

'I'm Danielle Simpson, but everyone calls me Danni.' She said shaking his hand.

'I'm Andy, and this is Penina.' He said putting his arm around me. She gave me an icy look, which matched the iciness of her blue eyes.

'So, what brings you to the hotel?' She asked.

'Just a holiday. Look, we're a bit late. But it was nice to meet you.' I answered. We then walked off.

'So, where do you wanna go?' He asked.

'As far away from here as possible. Oh, there's this park I know. I love it.' I said. I then showed him the way to the park where I used to spend all of my time. It was almost like a second home.

So, you know how I said that today was my last day at school? I ended up oversleeping and not going. Woops! :L Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story