Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Is This Girl, But She's Not Mine

Chapter 4

by AskingNikole 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 753 words

1Exciting
Hey everybody.I am so sorry about not writing.Thank you for your reviews, they mean a lot to mean to know someone enjoys my stories.I just recently moved to California from Missouri and internet is really stubborn on the road.Oh and my computer decided to crash, deleting all of the stuff I wrote. Absolutely fliptastic right!? Anyways here's chapter 3.

Chapter 3

Frank's P.O.V

I tried keeping it cool as I made my way through the hallway. I stopped to let Scout pass me and she did slowly brushing by me. I took a deep breath. I can't even believe I just did that.

"FFFFRRRRAAAANNNNKKKK!!!" Mikey whined from down stairs and I found myself smiling. I have friends. I made my way down the stairs, finding Mikey and Ray on the couch. I glanced around for Scout. I sighed with relief and plopped on the couch next to Mikey. "Wanna watch?" I looked at the tv.

"Uh, what the hell is it?" I heard Scout giggle, coming from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. She gave the bowl to Mikey who was sitting in the middle. I watched Scout lean over to get the remote revealing a purple bruise on her back. I heard Mikey and Ray gasp lightly. She straighted back up with the biggest grin on her face. Turning the tv to some channel with a horrible zombie old-timed movie.

"We usually watch old zombie movies and make fun of them. But if you don't want to we can do something else." I felt a blush spread across my cheeks. Ray snickered.

"Oh,no,no,no! Its okay, promise." I waved my hands in front of me. She smiled. I glanced over at Mikey and found him looking at her with only worry. Looking back at her I found her smiling at the tv. I found myself smiling, laughing, joking, and feeling like nothing could bring me down. Ray and Mikey started wrestling causing Scout and I to bet popcorn on them. We were even still awake when Mikey's mom got off of her night-shift at 3 a.m. She joined on the betting over who would win and even tried to join in but twisted her wrist.

"You kids keep it down a little bit. I'm going to try and get some rest. Goodnight kids." She hugged Scout, Mikey, Ray, and then came over to give me one. "Goodnight Frank. Nice meeting you." She smiled then made her way to and up the stairs. Mikey laughed and scratched his head.

"Looks like she likes you. You and Ray, Oh and Scout, are the only people she really likes." I saw Scout yawn out of the corner of my eye and then Mikey yawned. "Hey I think we should go to bed." I glanced at the door.

"I can walk home from here." I gave a small smile.

"Nah, you can just sleep on the floor in my room. Ray always does. In fact, I think thats were I fall asleep most of the time." I looked at the couch. "Ah, you don't want to sleep there that's where Gerard passes out." Mikey casted a glanced at Scout. After Mikey pushed Ray and I to the stairs. "I'll be there in a little bit."

"What?" I stopped at the top of the stairs at Scout's voice. Ray came up behind me and listened.

"Those bruises, Gerard did that to you didn't he?" I heard her scoff.

"No, Mikey, I fell down the stairs. Please stop watching me. I know you care and you're worried about me being hurt so bad but its not going to stop anything." Ray gripped my arm and I found myself balling my fist. How could Gerard do that to a girl? Why would he even do that?!

"You stood up to him again, didn't you?" I heard his voice waver.

"Yeah, but he was drunk he wasn't thinking." Mikey made a sound. "Ah, no more talking about it. I'm going to bed Mikey. Goodnight." Ray pulled me around the corner to hide me. She walked by and went into the room two from Mikey's. Mikey walked up the steps and pushed us into the room.

"Goodnight, you guys." He buried his face in his sheets.

"Goodnight." I whispered as Ray turned out the lights and settled into his spot. I sighed, then fell into complete darkness.


Welp, that's chapter 3 hoped you enjoyed it. I will try to update every week. Goodbye for now ^.^=
Sign up to rate and review this story