Categories > TV > Eastenders > The young and the restless

Part 6

by EEfan 0 reviews

Part 6 originally posted 2nd June 2005. Queen Vic karaoke night.

Category: Eastenders - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ruby Allen, Stacey Slater - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 787 words

0Unrated
2nd June 2005.

Part 6

Jay and Stacey walk into the vic, Ruby is standing at the bar preparing to sing. Her and Jay share and akward look, then he walks off with Stacey.
END of scene

Next - Jay and Stacey are talking to Zoe and Gus at the bar. Jay looks round and see's Ruby looking at him from across the other side of the room. He shiftily walks in her direction, then she turns around as Jay comes up behind her.
Jay: Will you stop it!
Ruby: Me?!
Jay: Yes, you.
Ruby: What did i do?
Jay: You keep looking at me! (Ruby laughs) Now i don't know what you think is gonna happen between us but you need to understand that i want Stacey not you, alright.
(He walks off)
END of scene

Next - Stacey and Jay are still at the bar chatting to some mates, Jay looks round at Ruby, then Ruby looks at him again.
Stacey: I'm gonna go and get a drink ok?
(Jay is still staring at Ruby)
Jay: yeah alright
END of scene

Next - Jay is sat at the bar chatting to his dad and Stacey is stood in the corner chatting to some mates. Ruby is getting ready to sing but her and Jay keep exchanging akward looks.
Chrissie: Um excuse me ladies and gentlemen....and Danny. Please can you welcome our next singer for our Queen Vic karaoke night, Miss Ruby Allen.
(The crowd cheer, then Ruby see's Stacey saying goodbye to her mates, preparing to join Jay at the bar. Ruby quickly walks over to him)
Ruby: Look me in the eyes and tell me that you love her.
(Jay hesitates, then shrugs as Stacey walks over)
Jay: i can't.
(Ruby stares at him)
Stacey: Good luck, Ruby.
(She looks at Stacey and smiles)
Ruby: Thanks
(Then she walks off towards the stage. Stacey grabs Jay's hand, he looks up at her and smiles)
Camera Changes to Ruby as she starts singing
[The song is 'Him' by Frankee - as it seemed Very appropriate to the storyline]

[lyrics below]:

It's so emotional, what I'm feeling
I never been caught between a hard place and a rock
I know she's cheating and i want to have him, but she's my friend

(chorus)
I know that she's my girl. i know that he's her man
But I'm dreaming of a stormy love affair
Plus she does him so wrong, i want to treat him right
I know that she's my girl, but i wanna be with him

She's not in love with him, he's a hobby
And i wanna be the one to make him happy all the time
Were a perfect fit, but i know it just wouldn't be right

(chorus)


I'm faced with a dilemma. don't want to lose my girl
I don't know what to do
But i wanna be with.....

Him...he's sexy
Him...he's classy
Him...he's fits me
Him...cause i wanna be with
Him...i get along with
Him...we should be more than friends, it's just what it is

(chorus, fade to end)


(Ruby finishes singing.)
Chrissie: Thank you, Ruby. (The crowd clap and Ruby walks off stage to the door leading to the back of the vic, she stops to look back at Jay, as he looks at her, then she walks through the door.) Right next up we have Garry and Minty!
(The crowd cheer again then Jay looks round at the door)
Jay: I'm just off to the gents alright?
(Stacey nods, then Jay walks towards the door Ruby went through, as Minty and Garry start to sing. He looks back at Stacey, then walks through)
Scene Changes to the back of the Vic as Jay closes the door. Ruby is stood in the hall so he walks over to her. They spend a couple of seconds staring at each other, then Jay grabs her and they start kissing.
Scene Changes to Stacey and Zoe laughing at Garry and Minty singing.
Scene Changes back to Jay and Ruby passionately kissing.
Then Scene changes back to the karaoke. Minty and Garry have just finished the song and the crowd cheer.
Chrissie: Cheers for that lads, now can you all put your hands together for Ian and Jane.
(The crowd cheer again)
Stacey: I'm just gonna go find Jay (She walks round the bar) Vonreco is Jay still in the carsy?
Vonreco: Uh no, i think i saw him go out back.
(Ian and Jane start singing)
Stacey: Ok
(She walks towards the door)
Scene Changes to Jay and Ruby kissing when the door suddenly opens. Stacey looks horrified as Jay pushes Ruby away from him.
Duff, Duff, Duff.......
END OF EPISODE
Sign up to rate and review this story