Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Not so much a cop

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

But a person full of awesome

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 559 words - Complete

1Exciting
We were in the room for hours, and we were so bored. Not only that, Koda was screeching her lungs out.

'Jesus! I'm going stir-crazy here. We need to get out.' Andy complained.

'You think I don't know that? Look, you said Cait has a plan. If that's true, then we should be out pretty soon.' I told him. We then heard the beep of a truck. Huh?

'What the hell?' He asked. I picked up Koda, and stood in the middle of the floor. 30 seconds later, the wall crashed down. Someone came out, and we instantly recognised her.

'That was fun.' She said.

'Analeigh!' We shrieked in happiness.

'Hey kids. Did you enjoy that Cait?' She asked. Caitlin opened the passenger door.

'That was freaking awesome!' She exclaimed.

'Can we get the hell outta here?' Andy asked. We all rushed into the truck, and left the surprisingly insecure building.

'So, apart from the whole being stolen thing, are you okay?' Leigh asked.

'Oh, spiffing.' I replied sarcastically. We all giggled.

'We're about 5 minutes away.' She told us.

'5 minutes away from what?' I asked.

'The police station. Everyone's there. Even Christopher.' She answered.

'Wait, everyone knows who Christopher is but me. Who is he?' Caitlin asked.

'You'll have to wait for the professionals to explain.' Leigh told her.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the station.

'Bitch! Never leave us again!' Sophie said storming out of the doors.

'Language Soph!' Rachel lectured.

'You're no better Fuzzy!' Abbie told her. We call Rachel Fuzzy whenever the shaved side of her head grows out a bit.

'That's fucking true.' She said. We all giggled.

'Andy!' Frank and Lucy screamed. They ran up to him and gave him a giant hug.

'Oh that's fine. Let me just get squeezed to death.' He said.

'Penina? Thank god. We were so worried!' Mum said. Dad ran up to me and gave me a gentle hug.

'Are you hurt?' He asked. I shook my head.

'He slapped me, but that's pretty much it. I think he drugged us at some point, but I'm fine.' I answered.

'Well, we're going to get you checked up anyway.' He said.

'Was it scary?' Mattie asked from behind me.

'Terrifying.' I answered dramatically. Hozzie ran up to us and grabbed Dakota from my arms.

'Oh thank god you're okay sweetie. We'll never leave you again. We don't care how much you'll hate us in your teenage years.' Mikey said stroking her soft hair.

'Mamma! Dadda!' She squealed in happiness. They smiled and cried in relief.

Even though it all seemed okay now, there was still a feeling that everything would go wrong at some point. We need them locked up.

People, please, settle down. I know, I know it's obviously the longest and best chapter of any fanfic in the world, but please, calm down. (Sarcasm.) The real best fanfic is something that I'm not sure if I've advertised before, but I'm going to anyway. Who knows? There might even be a friendly face or two in there. ;) Link: http://ficwad.com/story/194601 I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review please! (I said please!) XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story