Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Awkward moments on tour

fight bar

by YoshikiHide182 5 reviews

the moment when some members meet without knowing....in a middle of an argument

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 1071 words

0Unrated
had to come home today since my brothers ill soo here's a chapter for you


Gerard’s POV

After we finished at Matt’s house we went back to our tour bus and started talking about the new band we were going on tour with in less than a month’s time.

“I haven’t really heard much about them...do they have any videos on YouTube?” Mikey asked as he drank part of his coffee. Frank got his laptop and searched it on YouTube and said “there’s the Eurovision song thing here and some music video’s...plus matt’s not kidding about their look..” he finished as he clicked on the video.

We all huddled around the small screen gawping at their looks and performance. I could make out the Corus as being /Rock 'n Roll angels bring thy Hard Rock Hallelujah
Demons and angels all in one have arrived
Rock 'n Roll angels bring thy Hard Rock Hallelujah
In God's creation supernatural high /.

The song finished as we all thought about the people we were going to meet. “Shit, is it me or is the keyboardist hot?” frank blurted out loud without thinking. “DUDE!! You have a girlfriend, how do you think she’s gonna react to you thinking some demon is hot?” ray snapped back at him before passing out on the floor (this wedding shit is really tiring him and hozzie out).

“Dunno but it’ll be a laugh finding out” frank replied before staying quiet daydreaming about Mazy (his girlfriend). Frank went to bed after that as me and Mikey “researched” more about them. We found out after about 10 minutes what the band members name’s were, where they were from and if they were in relationships (Franks gonna be pissed when he finds out that the keyboardist is a lesbian, though it’s gonna be fun seeing his reaction).

“Gee what do you think there gonna be like” he asked as we looked at the newer picture of them at a metal festival in Italy. I brushed my hand through my red hair and was gonna reply to him, but my phone buzzed with a text message from my girlfriend asking me to pick her up from another nightclub.

“Sorry Mikes I’ve gotta go pick up Melissa” I said as I grabbed my coat and keys. Before he could reply I was out of the door and in my car on my way to pick up Melissa and her friends. To be honest she isn’t my “girlfriend” or at least that’s what it appears like to me. She’s more like a bitch with benefits (you know like friends with benefits apart from her being a complete and utter bitch).

I drove up to the bar and that’s when all hell erupted...

Awa’s POV

Ahhh I love LA at times. It’s 10 times warmer than Finland. For one it’s not snowing so that’s a good sign. We have just finished a show and right now I am taking off the mask I wear.

Sometimes I wonder why I wear the mask and then I remember the fans and the other personality I have when I’m on stage. I may have only been in the band for 7 years now but my stage character awa has become I dunno another part of me.

I look at myself in the mirror, looking at my black and green hair. My face is covered in grey pint and my eyes are coated in black paint. After I got my costume off and got dressed I walked out into the living room in our tour bus to be greeted by amen, Johanna and Jessica in there getting ready to go to a bar in down town.

“Hey awa!” Johanna greeted me as she walked over to me to give me a kiss. “Hey! If your gonna do that shit do it somewhere else I don’t want nightmares” Amen shouted out as we broke away from our kiss to look at him. His blonde hair was in the way of his eyes and face so we couldn’t see him properly.

At about 10-Ish we went to the bar and to be honest the music is shit, most of it’s like R&B or something why can’t they put on muse or something. After about 8 beers and lots of dancing me and Johanna made our way to the bar....Again when we saw Amen making out with some blonde chick whilst her friends watched.

“Ok let’s get him before he makes an ass of himself again” I said to Johanna before we broke our Gaze to go get him. We walked up to him and who looked like she had 50 shades of tan on her (Seriously she looked like a fucked up Barbie doll) “Heya guys!” amen shouted out over the blasting music as we walked over.

“Hi amen, come on we’ve gotta go before the rest of the band start to wonder where the fuck we are” i managed to say to him through the music and Johanna kissing my neck. “What the fuck are you doing with lesbian emo’s Jussi?” the woman shouted out referring to me and Johanna. I could feel some of her tears on my shoulder that made me really pissed off.

“What the fuck did you say to us Barbie?” I snapped back at her this time getting her attention. “Fuck off and go back to your whore” She shouted back making me go for her throat. I punched her in the face and ribs as she busted my lip and scratched my face. I dunno who or how ended the fight but it landed us three outside with the blonde chick and her friends catching a ride from a red haired man.

“Next time keep you bitch under control!” I shouted at the guy knowing that I’ll probably not see him again. I felt sorry for him though...Being called at midnight in a middle of an argument that has nothing to do with him.

Me and Johanna stayed in a hotel for the night along with amen and Jessica not talking about the fight....

do you like? R&R For some skittles? also here's the eurovision performance by lordi : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
Sign up to rate and review this story