Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Awkward moments on tour

Meet and greet

by YoshikiHide182 3 reviews

Okat when the bands first meet

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 647 words

1Exciting
I an soo very tired...took me about 6 hours to right this chapter.sorry if it's short but i hope you enjoy.this time it's only written in mikey's point of view


Mikey’s POV
Gerard hasn’t been himself for the last few weeks. He came back with Melissa a few weeks ago complaining about some people in the club (I would love to meet the one who kicked Melissa’s ass) Ever since then he’s stop talking to the band and spent more time with her.

Anyway today’s the start of the tour with lordi so all of us are going to meet them. I looked at the chaos in the bus as frank and ray were getting ready (Gerard is joining us later tonight at the show). “Mikey!!Help me with my hair; it’s not working with me today!!” I heard ray shout is I noticed a hairbrush tangled in his afro, frank was laughing as he put on his leather jacket and converse.

After avoiding ray’s “hair” crisis we headed off to the hard rock cafe in downtown LA to meet the “Monster” band. We walked into the cafe to be greeted by a roadie for the band; she was really hot (seriously) she had a kind of scene hair cut that was short and dyed blood red with purple and black highlights.

Her skin was pale as hell and there were some burses on her face but it was covered by the black make-up. “Hello, I guess you’re the band?” she asked looking directly at us before frank replied “yes we are, but what happened to your face?”. “Naa it’s nothing, it’s just from a fight a few weeks ago with some chick in a bar but never mind about that I’ll take you to the band” she said as she started walking to a table.

We followed her to a table where 4 guys and 1 woman was “must be the band” ray whispered into my ear. Most of them had piercings (even a few with beards) or dyed hair. They were all arguing over what horror film was better (Nightmare on helms street or Friday 13th).

“Hey you guys the bands here so stop arguing about your horror films and socialize” she snapped at them getting their attention. “Oh ummm Heya” the woman said looking at the other band members for some kind of assistance before one of the blonde haired men said “Ok, my name is kita, she’s awa, and they are amen Mr. OX and Mr.lordi” He finished as he looked up at us.

“Okay...my name’s Mikey, and they are frank and ray Gerard isn’t here but he’ll be at the show...” I finished thinking about Gerard until I heard the voice of (Um what’s her name again...Ah!!) Awa snapping at frank. “Dude I’ll give you 3 seconds to stop checking-out my girlfriend” I heard as I looked up.

(Frank was in another position again where he had been doing something he shouldn’t have).”Ok Jesus...” frank muttered as he faced awa and the rest of her band (Obviously they were like us...Trying not to laugh or snigger at our amigo shall I say?).

After the incident we sat down and started chatting to each other. About 2 hours later I got a text from Caitlin (one of our roadie’s) that said hi Mikey, Gerard’s back and he’s drunk as hell can you come over soon xx Caitlyn.

“Shit guy’s I’ve gotta go, family crisis” I said as I grabbed my coat. “Ok dude we’ll see you later” Frank said before going back to the table argument of what horror film is better (yeah I know...again)

do you like? R&R for some homemade chocolate buns?
Sign up to rate and review this story