Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

My Way Home Is Through You

by keygiovanni 0 reviews

Complicated love. Frerardness and many more :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 1617 words

0Unrated
Hey guys and Gals, this is the first time for me...writing the fanfic. so uh i really need your review, suggestions and comments. thanks.
Xo-Key

Part 1
The Cold Night


The lights went out as I walked down the street. It was nearly midnight. "My mom is gonna kill me" I mumbled to myself.
Then suddenly it started to rain so I started to run. Unfortunately, I slipped and then fell down on my knee quite hard. It was hurt so I couldn't stand. And also I dropped my glasses."Ugh shit" I muttered. I took my glasses and suddenly someone poked my shoulder, I quickly looked at my back and there was a guy standing behind me giving his right hand to help me stand while his left hand holding a black umbrella. I took his hand and stood up.
"Are you okay? Did you hurt?" He asked.
"Yeah a bit, but I'm okay, and thanks for the help" I answered.
"You're welcome. Next time you should be more careful. You're in hurry, aren't you?" he asked again.
"Yeah, my mom would kill me, I'm way too late to come home. So..gotta go now, and once again, thanks" I said.
"Hey wait, it's raining, here take my umbrella," he poked my back when I was about to leave.
"Uh thanks but I'm alright so uh you don't need to..."
"Just take it, you'll freeze. Come on here take my umbrella," he cut up my sentence.
"But uh..how about you? You don't even wear a jacket eh" I looked at him who was wearing black jeans and red t-shirt, I think. I dunno, it was too dark and I can't even see his face clearly.
"Yeah but...I'm okay without jacket," he said.
"No you'll get a flu, I'm wearing my hoodie so I just have to put my hoodie on and run, my home is only a block from here,"
"Haha you said you just have to run? And fall down for the second time..." He giggled.
"Err uh well if I fall down again it's actually the third time,"
"Whoa. Oh, what if I walk you home? We can share this umbrella, can't we?" He asked me politely. Why is he so kind? I don't even know him.
"Well...if that's what you want..then okay. And thanks," I said.
"You're most welcome,"
We walked together. He asked me what am I doing in the middle of the night, walking alone.
"My friend, Toni, invited me to her birthday party. The party was great until I realized it's almost 12 and uh my mom told me that I should be at home at 11. So I need to hurry. One of my friend asked me if I need a drive, but I think he's too drunk to drive, so..I don't wanna take a risk," I said.
"Oh and you're too drunk to walk properly and watch your way, hahaha" he teased me and laughed.
"Ugh I wasn't drunk, I am not drunk. I don't drink. Alcohol isn't my thing, though,"
"Haha sorry I was joking. Well that's a bit strange when almost all teenagers addicted to alcohol, but that's a good thing of you," he said.
"Haha well I once tried vodka and the taste is suck..err I hate it. By the way this is it, this is my home, wanna come in?"
"Um thanks but not now, I have to go home too. Maybe next time," he answered politely as the light came up and there, I can see his face. Oh my..his hazel brown eyes are beautiful, and his smile..
"Hey...you alright?" He waved his hand in front of my eyes.
"Uh oh yes I'm alright, sorry I was..uh never mind, just a bit tired. Hey do you want me to lend you a jacket? It's too cold here,"
"You need to take a rest then. Thanks but..I'm okay..brr" I can see his lips was a bit trembling.
"No, please let me get you a jacket, I'll give you my brother's jacket," I knew that he's actually freezing so I thought I need to lend him a jacket. He was kind to me by walking me home and shared his umbrella with me.
"You really don't need to.."
"A second, please wait," I said, cutting his sentence. I went inside my home, got to my room and took a black jacket that was give to me by my brother.
"Here, wear this jacket," he took the jacket and wore it. Fortunately, it fits him.
"Thank you, you are so kind. I promise I'll give it back to you tomorrow" he smiled.
"You're welcome, but you can take it with you if you want,"
"But it's your brother's jacket, what if he needs this jacket?"
"My brother gave that to me so he won't mind, I don't mind,"
"Well thanks once again, I take it as a gift then," he chuckled.
"Haha, a gift? No, just take it as my 'thanks',"
"Well okay then, um..good night and thanks for the jacket," he waved at me.
"Good night and you're welcome," I said and smiled at him as he began to walk.

"Where were you been?! Do you know what time is-"
"I know mom, and I'm sorry, the party was really great so I forgot to check the time. I'm sorry once again but I promise I won't do that again," I answered my mom.
"Okay then, and oh look at you, your jeans is full of dirt! What happened to you?" My mom stared at me, and she frowned.
"I was..fell down. I slipped while running on my way home cause it was too late and it's raining, but I'm alright. A guy helped me and walked me home, and shared his umbrella,"
"A guy? Your friend? Who is he? Do I kno-"
"No, he is not my friend. And no, you don't know him and me neither. He saw me fell then he helped me out and asked me if I'm alright then offered me to take his umbrella but I wouldn't let him walk without his umbrella and he didn't wear any jacket, he could freeze out. Then he asked me to walk me home cause he worried about me. Oh cause it's too cold outside, I decided to give him my jacket...Will's jacket that he had given to me," I answered -um explained-with every details. Yup, that's the way to stop her. She will not stop asking me some questions if I don't explain every detail.
"Oh, you talked to a stranger and let him walk you ho-"
"He's kind, mom. See? I'm okay now and you should be grateful that he helped me so I won't get flu because walking on rain in the midnight,"
"Whatever, and please stop cutting my sentence, I haven't finish talking to you, fix your manner!" she yelled.
"Okay I'm sorry, and could you PLEASE stop suspecting everyone? Thanks. I need to sleep now so goodnight" I said as I started to walk to my room.
I shut the door and locked it up. I don't wanna be bothered. I went to my bathroom -guess I need to take shower- I looked at the mirror, "oh my god..what a mess.." I mumbled.

I lie on my bed, and suddenly that guy crossed my mind. His brown eyes, his warm smile, and his voice...I like his voice. Sounds cute but macho. He's about 5 feet tall. His hair is perfect.
Will he come to my home tomorrow? "What are you thinking about huh" I talked to myself. Yeah why should I think about that stranger. I don't even know his name....oh we don't even ask each other's name. Ah whatever.

"Peep-peep-peep" I woke up as I turned off the alarm. It's 6 in the morning. I took a shower and got ready for school.

"Hi! You're alive, Key!" Toni shouted at me as I walked into her.
"Yeah, I'm lucky my mom didn't kill me," I said. Toni laughed.
"So...what do you think about the party? Was it fun?" Asked Toni.
"Fucking great. That's why I came home late, you know, I never stay longer at the party," I said.
"Yay I'm glad that you had fun," she smiled.

The school is over. Toni and I decided to go to a bookstore. She wanted to buy some novels and magazines. And me, I wanted to buy a novel and a recipe book. I wanted to learn how to make cakes.
"Toni, did you find the-" someone poked my back and...
"Hi," that voice. It was..him. The guy who helped me yesterday. He was wearing the jacket I gave him. Aww.
"Um hi," I smiled.
"Guess we're meet again," he smiled at me.
"Um yeah, I guess so haha. What are you doing here?" What do you think people do in the bookstore, you dumb?
"I'm about to buy some comics. And a novel for my friend. And you? Oh you're buying recipe books? For your mom, eh?"
"Nope, it's for..me. I wanna learn how to make some cakes," I answered.
"Um..cupcakes?"
"Yeah, and another kind of cakes. Like cheesecake, or maybe birthday cake," I said.
"Cool. May I taste it someday?" He smiled.
"Sure, hope I can make a delic-" suddenly Toni came and shouted, "Key! Have you got--, hi, sorry for bothering you guys.." She said.
"Oh no, you're not. So you came here with your friend?" Said the guy.
"Yeah, oh this is Toni, my friend. And Toni..this is..uh..." I stopped..what his name?

guess who?;)
Sign up to rate and review this story