Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

Frank

by keygiovanni 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 1137 words

0Unrated
"Yeah, oh this is Toni, my friend. And Toni..this is..uh..." I stopped..what his name?
"Oh I haven't introduced myself to you yesterday. Uh so, hi, I'm Frank, and may I know your name?" He asked.
"Hi I'm Keynee. You can call me Key if you want, and this is Toni," I said.
"Hi, Frank, nice to meet you," said Toni.
"Yeah, nice to meet you, Frank," I said.
"Nice to meet you too, Key, Toni," he smiled.
"Hey guys, let's have some coffee," said Toni.
"Yeah good idea," I said.
"Frank, you're coming?" Asked Toni.
"I'd love to, is it okay?" Said Frank.
"Sure, why not," Toni said.
"So come on," I said.

It was raining outside. We're at coffee shop now.
"Cappuccino, please," Toni said to the waiter.
"Latte, please," said Frank.
"How about ya, Key?" Asked Toni.
"Oh, black coffee, please," I said.

"So how do you guys meet each other?" Asked Toni.
"I-uh...slipped and fell down yesterday..on my way home, from your birthday party," I said.
"Yeah I saw her and I came to her," Frank said.
"Yep he helped me to stand and uh it was raining so he offered me to walk me home and share his umbrella, well thanks, Frank," I smiled and I can see Frank smiled too.
"Aww you're so kind, Frank. Thanks for taking care of her," said Toni.
"Ah no it's nothing. Well she gave me this jacket, though," said Frank, he pointed at the jacket he wears. He blushed. Oh.
"Oh how sweet haha next time you should watch your way,Key. It's like..you fall down a thousand times a week," Toni and Frank laughed. -,-
"Err shut up. I don't know, it's like...I have no equilibrium," I laughed.
"Like a 3 year old baby eh," Said Frank. Then he giggled.
"Whatevs, can we change the topic, please? That's...embarrassing," I laughed.
"Hahaha well, I guess you guys went in a same school, am I right?"
"Yeah, and oh we are from Belleville High School, how about you?" Said Toni.
"I'm a college student, by the way. I went to Rutgers University, um..Music school," stated Frank.
"Cool! What instrument do you play?"
"I play drums, bass, but mostly I play guitar. I'm a guitarist of my band,"
"Oh that's cool, I once learned how to play guitar by myself, but I failed. Guess music isn't my thing," I looked down to my coffee and smiled shyly.
"Ah don't say that, everyone can play any instrument as long as they want to learn," he smiled.
"Yeah he's right, well at least you're good at singing, Key," said Toni.
"Wait what? You said I'm good at singing when my voice sounds like a dying bird? Uh,"
"You won sing competition fo-"
"Yeah when I was 5," I cut her before she finished her sentence.
"I wanna hear you sing then," Frank said as he slurp his latté.
"Toni's voice is way better than me, ask her to sing," I pointed at Toni.
"Not really, I'm just a bathroom singer," she giggled.
"Yeah and a great pianist,"
"Oh you played piano? That's nice," said Frank.
"Um..yeah, a bit," Toni blushed.
"Yeah I'm the only one who can't play any instrument...." I said.
"I can teach you guitar if you want," Frank smiled.
"Wow I'd love to! But you have to be patience because I'm really suck at it hahaha" I laughed.
"Well, I'll have a band practice this afternoon, wanna come to see my band?" Frank invited me and Toni.
"Aw I'd like to, how about you, Key?" Asked Toni.
"Sure, why not," I smiled.
"If so, let's go," said Frank.

We left the coffee shop. After walked for 15 minutes, we arrived at a small place –I guessed that's a base camp where Frank and his band practicing. He opened the front door and let us in. the room is full of poster. There are mostly rock bands, such as The Misfits, Black Flags, and many other band that I didn’t even know. Then we came into the living room, a guy with a big afro was watching tv while drinking a cola. He greeted us.
“Hey! Where were you been, Frank?” asked him.
“I was buying some comics and a novel for Mikey, and where is the other?” asked Frank.
“They are at the backyard, playing basketball. Hey why don’t you introduce your..friends?”
“Oh I almost forget, okay, this is Keynee and her friend, Toni, and Key, Toni, this is Ray,”
“Hi, nice to meet you, Ray,” I said.
“Yeah nice to meet you,” Toni said
“Nice to meet you too,” Ray smiled
“So I guess we better meet the others, let’s go,” said Frank.
We went to the back of the place, there are 3 guys who was playing basketball. Frank shouted to them and they stopped playing as they saw us. The one who had a jet black hair threw the basketball to Frank.
“Hey man,” said the guy as he high-fived Frank.
“Hey,” Frank high-fived him back.
“Where were you been, eh? We have been here for like an hour,” said the one who was wearing glasses.
”Bookstore, and having a coffee. Here, I got the novel,” said Frank as he threw the novel to that nerdy boy.
“Yeay thanks, Frank,”
“Whoaa you bring your girls,” said the blonde one.
“Oh here, let me introduce my friends. This is Keynee and Toni. I met them at the bookstore and I decided to invite them to see us, practicing band,” said Frank.
“Hi, I'm Bob, nice to meet you,” said the blonde-haired.
“Hello, I'm Gerard, you can call me Gee, nice to meet you,” said the black-haired one. His voice is sweet.
“Mikey, nice to meet you,” said the nerdy one.
“Nice to meet you, guys,” I smiled.
“Yeah nice to meet you,” said Toni.
“Hey let’s play a game,” asked Gee.
“Yeah, good idea,” said Ray.
“I’m in!” shouted frank, he’s so excited.
“Uh I gotta read the novel,” said Mikey.
“Okay so…Girls, wanna join?” asked Bob.
“Yeah,” said Toni.
“Sure,” I smiled as I throw my bag to the bench.
“We can play 3 on 3. Um…who’s my team?” asked Frank.
“Your team? Haha like you are the leader, 5 feet boy?” Ray laughed.
“Yeah whatever,” Frank rolled hi eyes.
“Can I join your team?” I asked.
“Yeay sure! See, Ray? I got the team member!”
“Err okay who’s my team?” said Ray.
“Can I?” asked Toni.
“Sure! Welcome to the winner team, Toni,” Ray laughed.
“The winner? Ah let just see! Hey I need one more guy,” said Frank.
“I'm with you, Frank,” said Gee.
“I’m Ray’s team. The winner team,”
“Keep talking, fuckers,” Gee laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story