Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

The Game

by keygiovanni 0 reviews

HI MOFOOOOOS SORRY FOR TAKING TOOOO FUCKING LONG. i was really busy having college stuffs-________- but oh well i have time now soooo go check this outtttt. Xo-Key

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-12 - Updated: 2012-09-12 - 1973 words

0Unrated
Part 3.
The Game
The game started. Ray’s team got 3 tall members and Frank’s got me, who was 5 feet tall (I'm around 1,52 meters), himself was only 5’ 6” (around 1,68 meters or so) and fortunately we got Gerard who was 5’ 8”.
Ray made 3 point shot twice, and my team still hasn’t get any point. Once I got the ball, I decided to shoot it and…
“YAAAAAAAAAAAY OUR FIRST POINT!” shouted Gee.
“Yeaaaaah we got a point, we got a point!” I shouted as Gee give me a high five.
“GOOD JOB GURRRRL!” shouted Frank.
“Okay, so uh we got six, and you got two,” teased Bob. We laughed.
“Yeah so the gigantic boy is proud,” said Frank.
We still play the game, my team got better. Frank gave us one three-point shoot and Gerard gave us 6 point. But Ray’s team finally won this game. Yeah, no wonder. They got Ray and Bob who were around 6’ and Toni who was 5’4”.
After we finished the game, Ray, Bob, Frank, and Gerard went into their mini studio to have a band practice. Mikey who was reading his novel, got up from sofa and grabbed his bass. Toni and me sat on the sofa and watch them practicing.
“Okay ladies, we are My Chemical Romance, enjoy the shoooow,” everybody laughed when Gee said that. Toni and I clapped our hands and laughed.
I started to enjoy the music, Gerard’s voice is just amazing. They all are so freaking amazing. I looked at them, one by one, then Frank’s eyes caught me and locked me for a minute I think. He grinned at me as he kept playing his guitar.
“Gerard’s voice is beautiful,” Toni whispered to me.
“Yeah…Franks is amazing, the way he plays guitar is so…,”
“Wait, what?”
“Uh what..oh yeah Gerard’s voice uh sorry I didn’t-“ suddenly I realized that Toni was talked about. She wasn’t talking about Frank, she talked about Gerard. She didn’t even said Frank’s name. We looked at each other awkwardly and suddenly she gave me her ‘Gotcha’ grin.
“OOOOOH I KNOW IT, YOU LIKE HI-“ I covered her mouth with my hand.
“Shut up Toni,” I said. But she kept talking –or shouting.
“UGH I KNOW IT FROM THE START, I CAN SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT- OUCH!“ I pinched her arm. Toni why are you so annoying?! What if they heard it?! I know the music is quite loud but…
“Shut up or I’ll kill you,” I said sarcastically.
“Ugh okay, okay, chill out, omg it hurts, you know,” she said as she laughed. I can see that Mikey was staring at us curiously, then I smiled to him awkwardly. (more like ‘believe me, it was nothing..nothing happened’ smile)
They finished the song. That song was Astro Zombies by The Misfits, I never heard that song before. You know, I’m not the kind of teenager who loves music… I didn’t know much about some bands or songs, but I enjoyed the song when they play it.
They played other rock-punk songs. And yeah, I still can’t take my eyes off Frank. He is too cool. Our eyes met for a couple times, I can feel my face getting warm. I looked down, and then Toni poked me.
“You know what?”
“What?” I asked confusedly.
“You’re blushing,” I can hear from her voice that she was holding her laugh. Jeez why did I blush?!
After played a couple songs, they took a break. We went to the tv room, everyone was watching the DVD except Mikey. He continued reading his novel. I wasn’t really watch the film. I was still thinking about….Frank. His grin….
“Hey, wanna go outside? The film is boring,” Frank whispered to me as he nudged my elbow.
“Um…sure,” I said.
We walked to the backyard and sat on the bench. Awkward silence for a minute. Then I decided to open the conversation.
“So, the practice…uh…You guys are amazing,” I said.
“Oh really?” he smiled.
“Yeah, I really enjoy it, I mean the music, I’m not the kind of a music lover but I really enjoyed,” I smiled back.
“Thank you, I’m glad you like it,” he said happily, “well, you like rock music?”
“Um..not really, like I said, I’m not a kind of music lover. My taste of music is suck. I don’t even know some bands. All I know is MJ and Queen, well I like ‘We Will Rock You’ by Queen,” I said shyly.
“That’s cool, I like that song too, umm you said you are not kind of a music lover? Well I can make you love music as you love the air,”
“Haha I don’t love the air, I just need it,” I laughed.
“Once you need something, you will like it and then love it and then you cannot live without it, like the air. You need air to breath, and without you realize, you also love the fresh air to breathe, that also happen to music,” he said as he smiled.
“Yeah but…I suck at music thing…like you know, everyone can play at least one instrument, or they can sing,”
“Oh I almost forgot, I said that I will teach you how to play guitar, didn’t I?”
“umm yeah, and I would be happy if you want to patiently teach me to play guitar,” we laughed.
“Oh of course, well, wait a second, I’ll take my guitar,” he stood up and walked to get his guitar. A few moments later, he came with his guitar in his right hand and he handed it to me.
“Okay, first thing first, show me what you got,” he said as he sat next to me.
“Uh...but I- I…okay just don’t laugh,” I said shyly. Frank chuckled.
“Okay, I won’t,” he smiled.
I played a several note and I was terrible. Shit, I should not say yes when he offered me to teach me how to play guitar. Now, I embarrassed myself. Damn it.
“Here, let me place your fingers,” he said. I felt his hand touched my little fingers, placing it to the guitar pad, and his chest touched my back. Calm down, Key, he’s teaching you, he just teaching you and placing your fingers. “Aw your fingers are so tiny, okay, now, strum it,” he said.
Toni’s POV
I started to feel bored, actually, Key is out with Frank, and the film…well, I didn’t pay attention to the film, my eyes locked on that boy with jet black hair. His hair was greasy but he just looks perfect. His pale face, pointed nose, the way he smiled, it’s just perfect. And his voice is amazing.
Suddenly my cell phone vibrated, waking me up from daydreaming. I looked at my phone screen and it was Key’s mom calling.
“Hello?”
“Hello, Toni, this is me, Novie, Key’s mom, um…are you with Key?” she asked a bit worried.
“Yes, ma’am, I'm with her,”
“Oh well, can I talk to her for a moment? I have tried to call her but it seems like she turned off her phone or so,”
“Oh sure, wait a moment, please, ma’am,” I said politely as I walked out to the back yard. And then I saw Frank were teaching Key how to play guitar, and I swear, Key’s face turned crimson and she could not stop smiling. Lucky for her, Frank’s position was behind her, so he will not see her blushing and smiling.
“Um..I’m sorry, ma’am, Key…is…in the bathroom, do you want me to tell her to call you-“ I decided not to bother them. Thank me later, Key.
“Oh, uh I’m in a hurry, so could you please just tell her that I will come home late? I have a meeting with my client,” wow lucky Key.
“Sure, ma’am, I will tell her,”
“Thanks sweetie, well I’ve gotta go, take care,”
I was about to go back to the living room and then someone poked my shoulder. I quickly turned my head and there was Bob standing behind me.
“Hey, what are you-”
“Sshh” I put my index finger on my lips, so Bob wouldn’t talk too loud. He frowned confusedly and then he looked at the bench where Key and Frank sat and played guitar.
“Ooh I get it, I get it, someone having fun being a guitar teacher, eh?” Bob held his laugh, “and so what are you doing here? Sneaking them?” he chuckled.
“Err Key’s mom called me and she wanted to talk to Key, but then I saw Key…happily learning to play guitar with Frank, so…I told her mom that Key was in the bathroom and then she asked me to tell Key that she will come home late,”
“Aww what a nice friend,” Bob giggled, “well, let’s go back to the living room…and let them alone hahahah” I nodded as I walked to the living room with Bob.
Key’s POV
It has been an hour and an half Frank and I sitting here playing guitar. I looked at my phone to check the time, but my phone ran out of battery. So I asked Frank as we walked inside.
“It’s half to six,”
“Half to six?!”
“Um…yeah, why?”
“I should call my mom, she will be worry. She might have called me but my phone is dead,”
“Oh well, you can use my phone,”
“Thanks, Frank, but…”
“Hey Key your mom just called me…she said she will be home late,” said Toni.
“Oh did she tell you why? “ I asked.
“Meeting,” she answered.
“As usual,” I sighed.
“Well, did you guys have fun?” asked Bob, “Is Frank a good guitar teacher, Key?”
“You sneaked us?! Ugh seriously,” said Frank. From the corner of my eye I could see him blushed. HE BLUSHED?!
“Aww someone turned crimson,” shouted Gee. Everyone in this room laughed, except Frank and me. And I’m sure I blushed too.
“Okay let’s have a practice again, guys,” said Frank, tried to change the topic.
“Well, I- uh…I think I should go home now, it’s nice to see you, guys,” I smiled.
“Uh yeah me too, nice to see you,” said Toni.
“Oh, nice to see you too, girls,” Ray smiled.
“You can visit us here whenever you want,” said Bob.
“Yeah we will be glad if you visit us every day, specially...Frank,” Mikey giggled.
“Err Mikey,” Frank rolled his eyes. Mikey laughed.
“Hey, looks like it’s going to rain, let me drive you home, girls,” said Gee.
“Uh..thanks…but..,”
“No buts, come on, it’s already drizzle,”
“Well, thanks then,” said Toni.
We get in to Gee’s car. I sat on the backseat. I could see Toni was looking at Gee from the corner of her eye. I also caught her smiling to herself. Yay, I got you, Toni.
“Umm Gee…can you drive me home first? I…kinda have some works to do…” I asked.
“Sure..if Toni doesn’t mind,” Gee said.
“Uh I- well, sure, I don’t mind” she said. Then she looked at me, so I smiled and mouthed, “Thank me later”. And then I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and I laughed.
We arrived at my home. “Thanks for the ride, Gee, you’re so kind,” I said.
“Aww anytime,”
“Take care of her,” I said as I went out to my home and laughed. I could see Toni blushed as she looked down to her lap.
Sign up to rate and review this story