Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Maybe I should meet him

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

Tell him my thoughts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 776 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few minutes later, Mum and Dad came in.

'Hey honey. Are you feeling any better?' Dad asked sitting next to her on the other side. She nodded her head.

'I don't know why I got so upset over it. You guys are my real parents.' She answered.

'Honey, it's perfectly natural to feel that way.' She said tucking some of her blue locks behind her ear.

'I just don't understand why they didn't tell me. Or why I didn't find out when they got locked up.' She said.

'Well, when I was in the house with Andy, we heard them saying that if they told anyone something about this whole situation, they could get killed. Maybe that was one reason.' I suggested.

'Maybe I should meet up with Christopher. Just to tell him my thoughts, and get some answers.' Cait told us.

'Only if you're comfortable with it.' Dad said.

'I am. But I want you guys to come with me. So we can show off.' She said.

'Do you mind if I don't. I just don't think I can face going there again. It'll be like someone who escaped prison saying a nice "hello" to any police walking past.' I said. Cait nodded her head.

'It'll probably take a few days to sort everything out. And I know you probably want to go back home. You and the girls will stay at Frank's. He's got enough room, and to be honest, we don't really want you to not be around adults.' Mum said.

'Frank's a massive kid though. Luce will be there too right?' I asked. They laughed.

'Yep, she will. They've already got your stuff from the hotel. Someone called Danni in the hotel offered to help. She's going to be here in about 5 minutes to say goodbye to you guys.' Dad said. I scrunched up my face.

'Ew! She went through my stuff? That's just weird. And awkward. And gross.' I said.

'Hey! She's a really sweet girl.' Mum said.

'Yeah, until it becomes obvious that she wants to fuck my boyfriend.' I mumbled.

'What?' Dad asked. I shook my head.

'Nothing.' I said quickly. 'I'll see you in a few days then.' I said. I gave them all a massive hug goodbye and went to met everyone at the reception.

'Hey. Gerard just told me everything on the phone. Are you ready to go?' Frank asked. I nodded my head.

'Where's Andy?' I asked noticing he wasn't there.

'Oh, he went outside with some chick named Danni. She says she's got some things for him.' Abbie answered. Jealousy bubbled up deep inside me. I went outside and saw Andy backing away from her. Every time he took a step away, she took a step closer.

'I'm so happy you're alive.' She said.

'Uh, thanks, but I've really got to go.' He told her.

'Well, we should stay in touch. Call me.' She said handing her phone number over to him. He shot her a smile, and as soon as she left, he ripped it up and threw it in the bin. When he was coming back inside, he noticed me gawping.

'Um, hi.' He said. He laughed for a bit.

'I knew it! I knew she liked you! Ugh!' I stated quietly.

'Yeah, I know.' He said.

'What? You knew? Why didn't you stay the hell away from her?' I asked angrily.

'Is somebody jealous?' He asked as if this was some sort of joke.

'Maybe.' I answered honestly. He giggled a bit.

'Aw. Babes, I was flattered, sure. But I wouldn't have called her. You're the only girl I want.' He said. I smiled and he gave me a quick kiss.

'I love you.' I said.

'I love you too.' He told me in a really cute voice. My smile was stretching from ear to ear now. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and gave him the biggest kiss I could manage.

'Seriously you two? Don't you ever stop?' Jaxx asked. I just continued kissing him.

'Apparently not.' Ray said.

I just ate some pizza for dinner. That was something you all were desperate to know, I'm sure. Haha. So, on Tuesday at about 10:30 am, I'll be on a bit of a long train journey to Harrogate, so, to occupy my easily bored mind, would all you wonderful people update at around that time? I hope you liked this chapter! R&R! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story