Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Naruto and Hinata come to New Whirlpool and meet family.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 4081 words

1Exciting
It had been five years since New Whirlpool had been finished being built. Located deep within the heart of Wave Country, situated on a large walled island, where the natural barriers of the island gave it necessary coverage and defense. But it was the inclusion of what they deemed to be a Water Bridge that made the village truly special.

The Water Bridge itself was a specially constructed steel bridge that was located only an inch below the surface of the water itself. Meaning, that if you knew where the bridge was, you could walk or drive right over it towards the island itself. Fortunately for Naruto and Hinata, Sarutobi had included a map for them to follow. To prevent boats from passing over this bridge and damaging it, artificial reefs were set up on both sides to warn people off.

The new Uzukage had thus far managed to keep their existence a secret. So it was a little confusing to the two guards posted at the main entrance when a large Peterbilt 379 semi-trailer truck, that was black with orange flames and silver trim, rolled up to the gates. Behind the truck was a silver 2010 Camero with violet racing stripes.

One of the Chunin climbed up to the drivers side of the rig and found himself facing a young man with blond hair dressed in the same colors as the truck.

"Uh, can we help you?" the guard asked as the blond man reached for his identity.

"My name is Naruto. My companion and I are here to meet with the Uzukage." he said while the other Chunin was getting Hinata’s ID and papers.

"Alright, uh... everything looks in order." the first Chunin said, looking to his partner who gave him the ‘thumbs-up’ gesture. "Okay. Just drive down the street until you come to the large building that is marked ‘Uzukage Tower’."

"Alright." Naruto said as the Chunin jumped off the rig, which then proceeded to roll into the village and on to the tower.

"Who was that guy?" the second Chunin asked once the Camero had pulled away.


"Don’t know. But he kinda looked like the Fourth Hokage of the Leaf." the first Chunin replied.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naruto and Hinata noted that the layout of the village was different than their own village. If they had had an ariel view, they would have been rather impressed that the village itself was shaped in the form of a large whirling circle, much like that of a whirlpool.


The Hokage Tower was situated right in the middle of the village, yet it was not the tallest structure in the whole village. There were at least four or five other structures, on the edges of the village, that were at least a story or two higher. Not difficult since the Tower itself was only three high and the
buildings around it were lower to give the Hokage an unobstructed view.


Naruto and Hinata parked their partners at the base of the Hokage Tower and went inside.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Inside the large office, surrounded by large reinforced glass windows, a beautiful woman with long red hair and green eyes sat at the desk doing the dreaded paperwork all Hokage’s detested. She was dressed in a black shirt, loose-fitting cargo pants and sandals. Her white jacket sitting on her chair. She sighed with boredom as she dropped the last bit of paperwork down on the desk and turned to the picture of herself and her husband, on the day they had been married.


It had been the happiest day of her life, and she would have done anything to have it back.

'Minato, I miss you. She thought. I wonder how Naruto-kun is doing? I sent Sarutobi-kun a letter last week. I hope he sends me a picture of him this time. I wonder if I should tell him that Tsunade-sama is here as well?'


It was just then that her assistant called to her via the intercom.


(Uzukage-sama?) the woman said.


"Yes, Shizune?" the Uzukage replied.


(There’s a young man and a young woman here to see you.)


"Alright, send them in." she said, happy for the distraction.


The pair walked into the office and Kushina rose to greet them, only to freeze when a young man who she could have sworn was her husband reincarnated walked into the office with a beautiful woman on his arm.


The pair bowed to the Uzukage, who was just shocked.


"M-M-Minato?" she gasped, staring at the young man who was the spitting image of her husband the day they had first met.


"Um, actually my name’s Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."


It took Kushina a few seconds to process that, seeing the whisker marks on his cheeks which told her the truth. His eyes told her the same, no lie or deception within them.

"MY BABY!" She cried as she lunged forward and wrapped her arms tightly around the young man.


Naruto had been anticipating this moment for some time, ever since he left the Leaf. He had hoped and prayed that she would be receptive to him, but even as her arms held him lovingly, he was at a loss for words to express his feelings.


"Mother." was the only word that came out of his mouth.


Hinata smiled as the pair continued to embrace. She had never seen Naruto so happy before. Gone was the happy-go-lucky young man she had watched silently all these years, his expression now that of a man who had truly found something that was of greater importance to him.


After a few minutes the pair broke apart, Kushina running her hands through Naruto’s hair, tracing his features and even his whiskers. As if trying to memorize him.


"I...I.... I don’t know what to say, Naruto-kun. I... you’re so much older than I expected you to be." she said.


Naruto chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I would be. A lot’s happened lately. Oh! I’m sorry." he said, turning to Hinata. "Mother... I’d like you to meet Hinata Hyuga. My.... mate." he said, somewhat hesitantly, the idea of being married still new to him.


"Mate?" Kushina asked as Hinata bowed to the Uzukage. The red haired woman gave the Hyuga heiress an appraising look, noticing their rings, before replying. "My but you are gorgeous."


Hinata blushed as little as Naruto gently took her hand. “Th-Thank you, Uzukage-sama.”


"Shizune!" Kushina called.


"Yes, Uzukage-sama?"


"Would you bring us some refreshments?"


"At once, Uzukage-sama."


The beverages arrived quickly, the trio sitting down on the large three-pillow couch that was sitting off to the side of Kushina’s desk. After Shizune had gone, Naruto proceeded to tell his mother everything that had happened to him. Some of what he had to say shocked Hinata as well, but when Naruto was finished, Kushina had only one response.


"THEY DID WHAT?" She screamed.


Within seconds, the office was filled with Red Swirl elite ninja and higher ranked Whirlpool Jounin. More than a dozen ninja all armed to the teeth and ready for a fight. Naruto was somewhat impressed at these ninja, Hinata however had clutched his arm tightly when they first arrived.


"What are you all doing here?" Kushina asked in a somewhat calm tone.


"We heard you scream, Uzukage-sama." said a gorgeous woman with shoulder-length brown hair and caramel brown eyes. She was dressed in a black shirt, white skirt with slits up the leg, open toed sandals and tight biker shorts. The markings on her cheeks were neither scratches nor did they form a kind of kanji.


The second she saw Naruto, her expression turned to one of lustful intent.


"And who’s this cutie?" the woman asked.


"This is Naruto. My son." Kushina said, introducing the young man. But before she could introduce Hinata, the same woman leapt over onto Naruto.


"OH! My Fiancée Has Returned To Me!" she shouted, smothering Naruto with her generous assets.


Hinata was giving the woman a cold, hard stare as Naruto struggled to breathe. But before Hinata could act upon that, Kushina spoke.


"Rin, you know you’re not my son’s fiancée, now let him go before his mate tries to kill you!" Kushina said, causing everyone to relax and giggle at the little show they were being given.


"Mate?" she asked.


"Yes. This is Hinata Hyuga, his real fiancée." she said, introducing the pale-eyed woman sitting next to Naruto.


"Oh." Rin said, removing herself from Naruto. "You two are married?"


"Yes." Hinata stated.


"How long?"


"Recently." she replied.


"Is this an open marriage?"


"RIN!" Kushina snapped.


"I’m sorry! I had to ask." the woman said sheepishly.


Kushina just groaned at the antics of her friend. "Any way, everyone settle down so that Naruto can explain his story once again.


They did, and as Naruto explained the details of his life (from the numerous beatings and attempts on his life, being ostracized by everyone, charged triple for everything, (even expired foods), how his apartment was vandalized and even burnt down, and even up to Mizuki attempting to frame him for the crime of stealing the Forbidden Scroll) to the assembled ninja, Hinata could feel the killer-intent rising with each sentence that he spoke.


Once Naruto was done, one of the Red Swirl ninja spoke.


"This Is Unforgivable!" the ninja spoke. "It is one thing to treat an enemy this way, but the person who was charged with protecting their own village? An innocent who did nothing to deserve any of the crimes for which we have heard! Uzukage-sama! These acts must be avenged! My team can leave within the hour to..." he started to say, only to have the Uzukage raise her hand to stop him.


"I understand your anger, old friend, and I agree with you. But I will not declare open-war against an entire village. You don’t burn all the crops in the field simply because half of them spoil. What we need is a surgical strike, not a tactical response. According to my son, there are people in that village who are still good. We should not put a sword to their throats if there is no need." she said to the captain of the Red Swirl. "However, as your mother, I will not have you stay in that hateful, prideful village! You, and your mate, will become ninja of New Whirlpool. Do you accept?"


Naruto looked at Hinata and then back to his mother. "I would rather be in a village that actually wanted me." he replied. "I accept."


Kushina nodded. "And you, my dear?" she asked Hinata.


"I wish to be with Naruto-kun!" Hinata stated.


Kushina smiled and then rose up from the couch, going over to the wall safe (behind a painting of her father) and using a blood seal technique to open it, she pulled out two headbands.


Naruto and Hinata stood up as she walked over to them.


"These headbands are a family heirloom." she said. "They belonged to me and Minato when we first became Genin of our villages. When Minato took up the role of Hokage, he gave me his headband for safekeeping." she said, holding up the black headband with the silver plate. "When I become the Uzukage of New Whirlpool, I retired my headband along with his." she said, indicating the blue headband with the silver plate. "Though Minato was of the Leaf, our former Uzukage made him an honorary Whirlpool nin. I give these to you."


Naruto accepted the black headband with the silver plate marked by the Whirlpool symbol with some reverence, as it belonged to his father. Hinata took the blue headband and bowed deeply to Kushina.


"Thank you, Uzukage-sama. I-I am honored!" Hinata said.
Kushina smiled as the pair replaced their Leaf headbands with their Whirlpool headbands.


"You’re welcome Hina-chan. Now everyone with my last name may stay, everyone else go back to your posts."


Several of the ninja filed out, including the Red Swirl ninja, but as Rin was about to go, Kushina stopped her.


"I’ve always thought of you as family Rin. Stay." she said.


Rin smiled at her oldest friend and gave her a silent nod.


"Now, before we get to any other questions, I’ll start of the introductions." Kushina said to Naruto and Hinata. "You already know Rin, so allow me to introduce you to your sisters. This is Hinaru and Naruko."


Hinaru was dressed in a red kimono with black hakama pants, tabi socks and sandals. Naruko was dressed in a belly shirt, low-rise jeans, and sandals. Both girls had strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and peach colored skin. Their headbands were on their arms. When they were both formally introduced, the pair tackled Naruto and hugged him tightly.


"We’ve been waiting to do that since you got here, bro!" Hinaru giggled.


"And we’ve got so much lost time to make up!" Naruko smiled.


Once the pair had pulled Naruto back up to his feet, Kushina continued.


"This young man is Hagane, your older cousin." she said, indicating a silver haired young man with green eyes who was dressed in a black muscle shirt, greenish cargo pants and sandals. His headband was on his head. He was very tall and powerful looking.


"I’m honored to meet you, cousin." Hagane said, holding out his hand. Naruto shook it and Hagane just grinned. "Hmm. Firm grip. I like that."


"This young lady is Tora, she’s is Hagane’s half-sister, and another cousin." Kushina said, indicating the girl with blue silted eyes and black streaked blonde hair. She was dressed in a black and gold sleeveless shirt with a tiger on it, low riding jeans, and sandals, her headband on her thigh.


Before Naruto could do anything, Tora pounced upon him, nuzzling her face into his chest and purring loud enough to be heard by all.


"Is she purring?" Naruto asked.


"Yes." Kushina said.


"She’s part tiger, actually." Hagane said, grabbing his half-sister and pulling her off of Naruto.


"Aww!" Tora whined, pawing the air as if trying to reach for Naruto.


"No molesting your cousin!" he said.


"And these are your other cousins, Rimaru and Raiko." Kushina said, indicating the twin siblings.

The siblings had dirty blond hair and blue-grey eyes. Rimaru wore a pair of designer glasses while dressed in a light grey suit with a grey overcoat and closed toed sandals. His headband was under the bangs of hair on his forehead. He carried a katana under his coat and had a serious look to him.


Raiko seemed to be the more lively of the pair, dressed in a tight gray shirt, plaid micro-skirt and sandals. Her head band was on her head.


The second they had been introduced, she grabbed Naruto in a tight hug, her shapely and well-balanced body pressed firmly against him.


"You also have an uncle, Arashi, who is currently on a mission right now." Kushina said.


"I’ve got an uncle too?" Naruto asked as Tora was now ‘molesting’ Hinata.


"Oh yes. He’s a Jounin almost ready to become a Sannin. Hopefully you will meet him soon." she explained. "He won’t be hard to miss. He looks like a slightly older version of you."


"Of... me?" Naruto asked. "Then that means...."


"Yes. Arashi is your father’s twin brother." Kushina explained.


"Cool!" he smiled.


"And now that we’re all introduced, perhaps you could tell us what’s the deal with the Peterbilt and the Camero?" Rin asked.

Naruto sighed and told the group everything about The Matrix of Leadership, his transformation, and even his meeting the Primes. Naturally they all looked at him in shock.


"So... they’re robot versions of you two?" Hagane asked.
Naruto and Hinata nodded.


"Can we meet them?" Naruko asked.


Naruto nodded. "Follow us." he said, both he and Hinata leading them outside to meet Narutimus and Hinata-One.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Narutimus transform." Naruto said to the Peterbilt. "Mom wants to meet you and One-chan."


Right before the ninjas eyes, the two vehicles roared to life, their bodies twisting and changing until they were towering above them.


"Whoa." Hagane gasped.


"Guys this is my mom, Kushina Uzumaki. Mom, this is Narutimus Prime; leader of the Auto-nins and his mate, Hinata-One." Naruto introduced.


"It is a pleasure to meet you Uzumaki-san." Narutimus said, bending down on one knee to get closer to the woman.


"It's an honor." Hinata-One replied.


"It’s nice to meet you too...son?" Kushina laughed a little. "Or.. Perhaps that’s not quite right. How do you do that?"


Naruto and Narutimus did their best to explain their amazing abilities, all the while the Uzukage was wondering just what this meant for her and her family.


"So... this Matrix was able to change my son and his mate into Cybertronians." she said.


"Yes." Narutimus said.


"And can you do this for other people? Like... the rest of us?" she asked.


"I suppose. But as we explained, it will be a about twenty-four hours before you are able to separate your bodies from your Cybertronian counterparts." he said. "Are you prepared for that?"


"I can only speak for myself." Kushina said. "But I want to be involved in all aspects of my sons life. And I mean, all!" The others looked at each other and all stepped up next to Kushina on both sides.


"So do we!" Hagane stated.


"Very well, then. But we need to make sure that you are going to be safe." Narutimus said.


Kushina lead the group to a large, empty warehouse that was not presently being used for anything.


"This will do, Naru-kun." Hinata-One said to her mate.


Nodding at this, Narutimus pulled out the Matrix from his chest, gripped it tightly and bathed the eight ninja in the sparkling crystal blue light. Once the Matrix stopped glowing, all eight of them began glowing, their bodies increasing in size, changing shape and material, until eight new Auto-nins now stood before them.


"Are you guys alright?’ Naruto asked as Tora picked him up and started cuddling him against her chest.


"We're fine Naruto-kun." Kushina said.


Naruto looked at the eight Auto-nins, who were still dressed in their original
outfits, even as they were now transformed into 20-something-foot tall metal-clad robots. But just as soon as they had been transformed, the group suddenly went offline.


"Will they be alright?" Naruto asked, jumping out of Tora’s arms before Hinata-One caught the female tiger-bot.


"As well as you were, Naru-kun." Hinata-One said.


"We will watch over them until their transformations are complete." Narutimus said. "Until then, perhaps you would be better to look around the village. After all, you will be staying here."


"You know?" Hinata gasped.


"Everything you know, I know." Narutimus said, tapping the side of his head.

Naruto sighed. "Of course." he said, before turning to his mate. "Well, how about we get something to eat? I’ve been on the go since breakfast."


Hinata smiled happily as the pair walked off to explore their new village.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was late afternoon as Naruto and Hinata came to an open area near the southern edge of the village. They were waiting patiently for the transformation process to be finished.


It was at this time that a man wearing a green jacket, orange pants, black open-toed sandals, a black shirt and a Whirlpool headband over his brow was calmly walking towards the pair. Naruto and Hinata noticed him walking on the water and stopped right in front of them. He looked up and both he and Naruto gasped when they saw each other.


"Are you... Arashi Namikaze?" Naruto asked the man.


"Yes. Are you.... my god! You look just like Minato. My brother." Arashi said.


"Well, I should. I’m his son, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze." he stated proudly.


The older man quickly hugged his nephew while Hinata just watched.


"Oh! And who’s this?" Arashi asked, finally noticing Hinata.


"This is Hinata Hyuga. My fiancée. Er, I mean my mate." Naruto replied.


Hinata bowed to the man, not concerned with Naruto’s little slip.


"Did you say, ‘Hyuga’? You’re Hiashi’s daughter?" he asked.


"You know my father?" she asked.


"Yes. The old curmudgeon and I used to be good friends. Before he let that family council start calling all kinds of shots on their branch members."


"Yes. It’s something I hope he will change." she said.


"So, where exactly is your mom? She has to know you’re here, right?"


"She knows. And I met the other members of my family. But right now they’re kinda of... well..."


"What?" Arashi asked.


"It’s a long story."


"Good. You can tell me about it over some lunch. I’m starving!" the man said as he put his hands on the pairs shoulders and lead them back into the village.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was the next day just afternoon as Kushina and her family started waking up. They rubbed the sleep out of their eyes and one-by-one got out of their respective vehicles. Kushina was in a red and black GMC Yukon Denali. Hagane was in a silver and gray GMC Sierra Denali. Hinaru was in a yellow Dodge Charger. Naruko was in a blue Mercedes-Benz W209. Rimaru and Raiko were in silver H2 Hummers. Rin was in a red Pontiac Firebird. Tora, however, was the most unusual, as she was atop a large mechanical tiger creature with a pair of machine guns on her back legs.


"I see you are awake." Narutimus Prime said.


"Yes, dear." Kushina said. "But... are the others? I mean... our counterparts?"


As if in response to her question, the new vehicles suddenly started to transform from their vehicle forms into mechanized versions of the humans who had just stepped out of them. Each of them now stared at each other as if seeing themselves for the first time ever.


"I think we’re all fine, Mom." Hinaru said.


"Good. Now come on. I’m sure everyone is going to be worried sick about us." Kushina said.


"Mom, are you all right?" Narutimus said to his Cybertronian matriarch.


"Yes Narutimus, I am fine." Said Kushina's robotic counterpart.


"Good, we have to catch up with Naruto and Hinata." Hinata-One said.


"Well then, if you don't mind me saying it." Kushina-One said.


"By all means." Narutimus nodded.


"Thank you, my son. Auto-Nins Transform!" she shouted.


The new Autobot Ninjas transformed back into their vehicle forms, their human counterparts jumping inside and taking off. Narutimus Prime and Hinata-One lead the way, being able to sense where their human counterparts were better than the others. Everyone was riding inside the Auto-Nins bodies, except for Tora, who rode atop her mechanical tiger transformer all the way to where Naruto and Hinata were.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Narutimus lead the new Auto-Nins to one of the training grounds on the outskirts of the large island where Arashi was watching Naruto and Hinata spar.


"Keep you fists up, Naruto!" Arashi shouted.


"Yes, uncle!" Naruto replied.


"And Hinata! I know you were trained in the ‘Gentle Fist’ style. Stop trying to hit him, and hit him!" he ordered.


"Yes, Arashi-san!" Hinata replied as Hinata quickly moved in and struck at Naruto’s chest 24 times, which sent him flying backwards towards a large tree.


He quickly spun around in mid-air, his feet planted on the tree as he springboarded off it and back towards Hinata. He paused and fell to his knees.


"Naruto-kun! Are you alright?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah." (Cough) "I’m impressed, Hina-chan. I didn’t know you were so tough!" he said with a smile that made Hinata blush. It was because she had impressed him that she was smiling.


It was right then that a group of vehicles, lead by a large semi-trailer rolled up to them.


"Mom!" Naruto shouted as his mother got out of the Yukon. "Are you alright?" he asked.


"I'm fine Naruto-kun." Kushina replied as she hugged her son.


"I’m glad!" he replied as the vehicles transformed into their humanoid
forms.


"Whoa!" Arashi gasped as he saw the gigantic robots standing before him.


"Like them?" Kushina asked.


"Incredible!" he replied. Then he had an after thought. "So... what does a guy have to do to get a body like that?" he asked.


Naruto and Kushina just smiled as Narutimus revealed The Matrix.


TO BE CONTINUED
Sign up to rate and review this story