Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Naruto and Hinata get married.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 3821 words

1Predictable
CHAPTER 3


The black and orange GMC Topkick truck rolled up to the training grounds as Arashi jumped out and grinned when he saw Naruto and his ‘entourage’ in middle of their exercises.


There was his mate Hinata, of course, and his sisters Hinaru and Naruko. Following them were his cousins Hagane, Tora, Rimaru and Raiko.


Arashi looked around and saw Rin in a nearby tree just watching. He then noticed that the kids respective vehicles were also there, lined up in a row and still in their vehicle modes.


That was when his Topkick truck transformed into a towering black robot with orange stripes, and two large cannons on his hands, who bore a striking resemblance to Arashi himself.


"I’ll Be Over With The Others." Iron Arashi said.


"Alright. I’ll see you later." Arashi said as the pair parted ways.


It had been a month since Naruto had come to New Whirlpool. A month since he had used the power of the Autobot Matrix to transform his family into powerful Cybertronian ninjas. Since that time he had been intrenched in his training, making himself stronger with each passing day. Hinata was also growing stronger, and it was showing in her battle prowess during their sparring sessions.


The group itself had become a close-knit unit, balancing each other out with their different styles and personalities.

But through it all, Naruto was happier. While most people find some other reason to get stronger, mostly for their own personal reasons, Naruto’s strength came from his family. From the love he gave them and the love he got back.


Like Hinata, they were all his precious people. Across the way, the Auto-nins were watching as their human counterparts were training furiously, but seemed to be happy as well.


Maybe we should have brought Tsunade and Shizune into this as well.” Hina-One said to her mate.


They have proven to be good people. But there is no rush.” Narutimus replied.


I wonder what Tsunade would be? An ambulance maybe?


Wouldn’t doubt it. She is a great medic after all.


Tora-One! Will you get off of me?” Steel Hagane shouted as the mechanical tiger was resting on top of the Sierra Denali.


Why? I’m comfortable.” Tora-One purred as she laid curled up on his roof.


The others just laughed as they watched the scene.


Meanwhile, Naruto and Hagane were sparring against each other. Naruto had brought out the clones to overwhelm his cousin, but his cousin had unleashed his own special move: the Steel Body technique.

"You cannot defeat me!" Hagane shouted as the clones bounced off his metal skin with ease.


"I can with that technique my uncle taught me!" Naruto declared as lightning started flaring up in his fists.


“Oh hell.” Arashi groaned as Naruto charged up his Rasengan.


"RASENGAN!!!" Naruto shouted as he flew towards Hagane.


“Good, Naruto. Good. Take it up a notch!” Hagane grinned as he flew at his cousin.


The two met with incredible force, slamming hard into each other and unleashing an explosion that everyone in the immediate area felt.


WA-BOOM!!!


The blast was enough to even jar the Uzukage out of her bored thoughts, race out of the tower, jump into her Cybertronian body and head over to the training grounds. When she arrived, she looked at the decimated area and saw her family tending to her son and nephew.


"What the hell happened here?" Kushina demanded.


"Naruto was using his Rasengan and Hagane was using his Steel Body technique against each other and... well, it kinda got out of hand." Arashi said, somewhat ashamed.


WHACK!

"Ow!" he groaned as he held his head.


"Despite how powerful they have become, I expected you to be more alert so that they didn’t try to kill themselves, Arashi!" Kushina snapped before going over to check on them.


She went over and checked on Naruto first, who was being examined by Hinata and his sisters.


"How is he?" Kushina asked.


"Alive. A little scarred, but he’s healing well." Hinata said as Naruko and Hinaru carefully examined his injuries. His head was in Hinata’s lap, as she gently stroked his hair.


"What about Hagane?" Kushina asked, turning towards her nephew.


"I’m fine, let me up!" the boy in question growled.


"Oh, stop being stubborn!" Tora hissed and tried to keep him down as Rimaru and Raiko checked him over for any further injuries.


(Sigh) ‘My family.’ Kushina thought. "Alright. Enough training for the day. Everyone go and have some free time before dinner tonight. I have an important announcement."


"Yes, Uzukage-Sama!" the ninja exclaimed as their Cybertronian counterparts rolled up to them and each of them got inside.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"What do you think mother meant by an important announcement?" Naruto asked, sitting in the cab of Narutimus Prime.


"I don’t know." Narutimus said through the radio. "I just hope it doesn’t have anything to do with the Matrix."


"Why would you say that? It’s not like she’s asked you to turn the whole village into Auto-Nins."


"True. But I get the feeling she will before too long."


"Would that be a bad thing?"


"Only if the people she chooses are not of good character."


Naruto conceded that point as the vehicles arrived at Kushina’s family mansion. Naruto and Hinata got out and went directly to the bathhouse. Over the last month of being in New Whirlpool, Hinata had come to love the open-air bath. The heated pools were heavenly after a hard mornings practice, the rocks and trees and bamboo fences hid everything that went on inside the pool, and there was no worry of someone trying to peak into them. Tsunade herself had made there that a special seal was used to make sure no one on the outside of the pools could look inside.


She never explained why she had made it so specific.


But it was also thanks to Kushina and her family, that Hinata had grown in confidence and daring. It showed as she lead her mate into the bathhouse and got undressed before him. Naruto’s cheeks still tinged pink whenever she did this. He couldn’t help but stare at her gorgeous adult body, conditioned by both hard work and the Autobot Matrix.


It was something that Naruto just couldn’t understand. They had been teenagers, of about 12 to 13 years of age before the Matrix had been used on them, and here they were in their early 20's with young, strong and athletic
bodies because of it.


Narutimus considered it an ‘upgrade’ of sorts.


It was thanks to Rin, Tora and Kushina that Hinata’s confidence had grown. She honestly cared for Naruto and wanted to be with him. But whereas Naruto wasn’t afraid of anything, Hinata had wanted to be bolder as well. So it was thanks to the trio who had slowly peeled away her shell and revealed a lovely young flower to the world. She smiled more, talked more, and was able to show Naruto her naked body without getting an internal heatstroke.


Naruto had been shocked at first when a week ago she had lead him into the bathhouse and removed all of her clothes. But gradually he got more comfortable with this to the point that he was now able to speak. He had also accepted her as his mate, and would do anything to protect her.


Hinata lead Naruto into the open air bath and over to a small cropping of rocks in the middle of the pool, sitting down so that she could cuddle against him. Naruto threw his arms around the young woman and held her close. While he had done this before, Hinata felt her entire body warm again at the subtle affection he showed her.


It was several quiet minutes in as Naruto turned to Hinata.


"Hina-chan?" he spoke.


"Yes, Naru-kun?" she replied.


"I... I have something I want to talk to you about." he said, turning his body so that he was facing her directly now.


At hearing this, Hinata began to grow a little fearful, as well as confused.


‘What could he want to talk about? I thought he was happy with all this.’ She wondered.


"Hinata Hyuga... will you marry me?" he asked, holding both of her hands with his.


Hinata’s mouth dropped open like a fish, clearly not expecting that to be the question.


"Hinata?" Naruto asked, worried for her lack of speech.


"You..... you want to.... but I thought we were already..." she stammered lightly.


"Well.... technically, we never had a formal ceremony. Nothing to show that we are married. Except for these rings that Narutimus gave us. But... I want more the just a pair of rings, Hina-chan. I want us to be together. For real."


Tears filled Hinata’s eyes as she dove towards Naruto, hugging him tightly as her face was buried in the crook of his neck.


"YES! Yes, I’ll marry you!" she cried as he held her tightly.
Naruto smiled happily as he held her and stroked her hair softly.

‘Although, I wonder how long it’s gonna take before mother finds out about this?’ Naruto thought as he pulled apart from Hinata, who looked up at him with closed eyes and pouted lips.


He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her lovingly.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When Naruto had made the announcement at dinner, that he had asked Hinata to ‘officially’ marry him, everyone was overjoyed. Of course, he also had a very big favor to ask his mother.


"Mother... will you marry us?" Naruto asked.


Naturally his mother was in tears. Not simply because she was happy that her son had found a person as sweet and wonderful as Hinata, or that she would soon be a grandmother, but because she was being asked to marry them. Such a thing was a high honor, and she was pleased to have that honor.


"I would be honored." she smiled, hugging the pair tightly. "Tomorrow we’ll begin preparations for the wedding!"


Naruto smiled, knowing that that was going to be her response.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

While Kushina, Tora, Rin, Hinaru, Naruko and Raiko fussed over Hinata (along with Tsunade and Shizune who had been brought into their lives by Kushina) over all the little details such as dress, cake, music, theme, flowers, etc, Naruto had Arashi, Hagane, Rimaru and the Auto-nins to help him.
Narutimus and his Auto-nins actually helped out as best they could in preparing for the wedding, though Hina-One was still in a small state of shock over what was happening. To her it was great, but a little soon. Still, she was happy that Hinata was getting married. She and Narutimus were already ‘married’ as some would call it, but she didn’t let that detail weigh her down.


It was during this time of preparation, that Hina-One asked Narutimus for a favor.


"Narutimus-kun?" she asked.


"Yes, Hina-One-chan?" he replied.


"I was wondering if you would be willing to use the Matrix.... on Tsunade and Shizune-chan?" she asked.


Narutimus looked shocked at his mate. While it was true that Tsunade and Shizune had been very good to Hinata, supportive and educating, Hinata-One had no one like that. She wanted someone like that in her life. True she had close friends in Tora and Raiko and Naruto’s sisters, and Kushina was a wonderful surrogate mother, she was feeling a little selfish at wanting more of that.


Narutimus, however, seemed to sense that, and did as she asked.


"Very well." he said simply.


The pair went to locate Tsunade and Shizune, and found them over at the food table.


Tsunade turned and seemed to stare up in shock at the pair. "Yes, can I help you two?"

Hinata-One quickly explained what she wanted to do, and while both were shocked, they were also honored at having been chosen for this.


Narutimus opened the Matrix of Leadership and bathed the pair in its forceful glow. All at once, the pair started to change, grow and transform into their new Cybertronian forms. Tsunade looked much like herself, as tall as Narutimus Prime, with slender arms and legs, an amazingly large chest, and long metallic hair streaming down her back. Shizune was pretty much the same way, no truly distinguishable features, other than her new metallic body.


But when they transformed it was something else.


Tsunade’s vehicle form was a large bus-conversion Mobile Health Unit (kinda like a heavily modified RV) with six wheels to support the weight and tech. Shizune’s vehicle form was a dark bluish Dodge Caliber SRT4.


Narutimus and Hinata-One smiled as the pair transformed back into their Cybertronian ninja modes.


"Incredible! So this is what it’s like to be a giant robot." Cyber Tsunade exclaimed.


"I feel stronger than before." Shizune-One said.


"But why did you want to do this for us?" the Cybertronian medic sannin asked.


"It seemed right that everyone be present for the wedding." Hinata-One said.

"For which we are honored." Shizune-One said.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Why are you so nervous, nephew?" Arashi asked as he straightened Naruto’s formal kimono.


"Well.... I’m getting married! Right?" Naruto gulped as he tugged on his collar.


"Do you love her?" Hagane asked, fixing his cousins sandals.


"......yes. I do. I... she’s amazing, guys." Naruto said. "At first I thought she was just a cute rich girl who wanted to be a ninja, but... she’s serious about being one. I mean in the last month’s we’ve been together I... I feel closer to her than I have anyone else."


"Which is a good thing. Since you’re getting married." Rimaru grinned as he checked his weapons. "Though I fail to see why we need weapons at this function. The Auto-nins will be there, and we have Red Swirl as security. And no one is going to mess with Tsunade and your mother."


"It’s because we’re ninja, Ri." Arashi said. "Always prepared in case of trouble."


"Besides, I’m sure Hinata’s just as anxious about this as you are." Hagane said.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Training Area 6)

"Any luck?" Tsunade asked.


"Nothing." Shizune said.


"We have to find her!" Raiko said.


"Well... I could always..." Rin started to say.


"NO!" the trio snapped.


"You are not Henging into Hinata-chan to marry Naruto-kun!" Shizune stated.


"Sorry." Rin huffed.


"We have to find her!" Hinata-One said, scanning the area.


"Can’t you find her?" Shizune asked.


"She’s hidden herself from me." Hinata-One said.


"She can do that?" Tsunade asked.


"Yes. It’s a trick I shouldn’t have taught her." Hinata-One sighed.


"Anything Tora?" Kushina asked.


Sniff, sniff. "Nothing yet, auntie, I.... wait." Sniff, Sniff. "I Got Her!"


Tora bounded into the woods of the training area where the group suddenly heard a scream.


"NO! Tora-Chan Let Me Go!" Hinata shouted as she was drug, kicking and screaming from the underbrush by Tora’s teeth.


"Hina-chan, I’m surprised at you. Running from your own wedding?" Kushina admonished.


"I just... I... I.... I’m sorry." Hinata said as she crouched down on her knees before her.


The group of women looked at the shaken girl as Kushina turned to everyone.


"Alright, girls. Thanks for your help. Everyone get back to the wedding. Let me have a talk with our runaway bride." Kushina said.


The kunoichi dispersed, Tora licking Hinata’s cheek before she disappeared. Hinata-One, however, stayed.


"You too." Kushina said to the robot.


"Please, Uzukage-sama. I wish to stay." Hinata-One said.


"Very well." she said, turning back to the girl still sitting on the ground. "Now what’s all this about, Hinata? I thought you loved Naruto!" Kushina asked.


"I do love him." Hinata replied. "I just.... I’m worried. I’m scared."

"Scared? What for?" Kushina asked.


"What if I’m not a good enough wife? What if I’m not a good enough mother? What if I’m not a good enough lover?" she said as tears stained her face. "What if I..."


Kushina shot her hand out and placed it on Hinata’s head, stopping the girl mid-sentence.


"Hinata. I understand." she said softly.


"You.... you do?" she asked.


"Yes. When Minato and I first married, I was nervous as well. Being close to someone, being intimate with them eventually catches up to you, and weighs heavy on your mind. But you are not alone in this. You will have friends and family to comfort and support you. If you need advice, you have only to ask. But do not think that you are alone." Kushina said, kneeling down to embrace the girl in a warm hug. "You have grown much in your time here, and I am proud to have you marry my son. Never forget that you are his choice. Be strong, Hina-chan. Let your love guide you and you will never be lost."


Hinata let her tears fall onto Kushina’s shoulder for a few minutes, before pulling back and smiling.


"There’s my girl." Kushina said wiping her tears away. "Now, come on. You have a wedding to get to." she said, turning to Hinata-One. "Vehicle mode, please."


Hinata-One nodded and transformed into her Camero mode. Both women got in and headed back to the wedding grounds.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The wedding guests were all seated, the Red Swirl and Auto-nins were surrounding the whole area watching to make sure nothing happened. Or there would be hell to pay.


Kushina was standing at the alter waiting patiently with her son and his groomsmen: Hagane, Rimaru and Arashi. Opposite them were the bridesmaids: Hinaru, Naruko and Rin. Tora was the flower girl and Arashi held their rings.


The music started and everyone stood to attention as the bride made her appearance.


Naruto felt his breath escape his lungs and not return the instant he saw Hinata.


She was a vision, dressed in an elegant white wedding gown with purple flowers and pearl earrings and a necklace. Her make-up was perfectly done and her long hair was done up on a ceremonial bun. She carried a small bouquet in her hands as she walked down the carpet towards her future husband. Was it Naruto’s imagination, or did she seem to glide as she came down the walk?


Once Hinata stood next to Naruto, Kushina addressed the assembled guests.


"These young ninja give themselves to each other. If there is anyone here who believes that this union should not take place, speak now..."


"AND ANSWER TO ME!" Narutimus bellowed over the crowd, causing several of them to jump.


No one said anything, and Naruto just winked at his Cybertronian counterpart.


"We are gathered here today, to witness the union of marriage between Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and Hinata Hyuga. As ninja of New Whirlpool village, it is my honor and pleasure as Hokage to be the one to preform this ceremony. The bride and groom have prepared their own vows. Naruto?"


Naruto turned to Hinata, who blushed as she faced her intended husband.


"Hinata.... when I first met you, I thought you were just a cute and quiet rich girl who wanted to be a ninja because her family told her to. You were the shy type, you never said much and you were often alone. There were times I didn’t even notice you. But in the last month of being with you, I am happy to say that I was wrong about you. You are stronger and more skilled than any kunoichi in Konoha, stronger than even you know. But I have seen a kindness and life in you that I have never seen before. It warms my heart every time I see you smile, to see life behind your eyes. I never want to see your best qualities die. There are many things in this world that I don’t understand, but one thing I do know is this: if I am to spend a life with anyone... I want it to be you. I promise, from this moment on, that I will always be with you. I will help you, support you, and protect you, no matter where you are, no matter what you do, you have my loyalty and my life. Because you have earned them."


Hinata was in tears as he said that.


"And now, Hinata?" Kushina asked.


Hinata sighed as she steeled her nerves. Kushina gave her a wink of encouragement as she began.


"Naruto... ever since the first day I met you at the academy, you have been my inspiration. I saw how you failed many times, but never gave up. I saw how others treated you and yet you did not turn to darkness or anger. You rose above the pettiness of others and worked hard to become a great ninja. You are honest, kind, selfless, brave, helpful, and determined. For these, and other reasons, I have fallen in love with you. My pledge to you, is that I will always try my best, to be the wife that you deserve. To be the woman you are worthy of. To be the ninja that you are now. As you have pledged your life to me, so do I pledge my life to you. Wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you are in need, I will be there, by your side, to love, comfort, support, and protect you. You are... the reason I am the woman I have become. And I love you, my Naruto-kun."


Kushina smiled, not hearing Hinata stutter once during that whole speech.


"Take each others hands." Kushina said.


The pair do.


"Do you, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, take Hinata as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in wartime and in peace, until death do you part?" Kushina asked.


"I do." Naruto said.


"And do you, Hinata Hyuga, take Naruto as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in war and in peace, as long as you both shall live?" Kushina asked.


"I do." Hinata said.


"Rings!" Kushina said.


Arashi presented the two rings and handed them his nephew. Naruto placed the ring on Hinata’s rig finger on her left hand. Arashi handed the other ring to Hinata, who placed it on Naruto’s ring finger on his left hand.


"Then, by the power vested in me, as Hokage of New Whirlpool, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." she said to Naruto.


Naruto smiled as he leaned in and pressed his lips passionately to Hinata, the pale-eyed woman moaning softly as she embraced her husband tightly around the neck, as he did the same around her waist.


"It is my honor to introduce Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki Namikaze!" Kushina declared, which caused everyone to shout and cheer.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story