Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The beginning of the Wave mission.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 1909 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4

The next morning Naruto had fixed his teammates and sensei some breakfast. Despite that Hinata and Naruto would have wanted some alone time, they knew that having a team they could trust was a very, very good thing. It was something that their sensei, Blaze, and the Uzukage, Kushina, had impressed upon them.


Once everyone was settled, they talked about their client, who was waiting for them at the Uzukage’s housing complex to depart for Wave Country that very morning. Kushina had given them the info on what Tsunami had told him. The woman, Tsunami, was deeply in love with her husband, who she had only been married recently, and that she was heartbroken over his death. A very public death as she recalled, by this business magnate named Gato who was trying to control all of Wave for his own purposes. She wanted to honor her husband's memory by having his killer taken care of and Wave Country freed.


Once breakfast was finished, Team Namikaze headed out to their awaiting vehicles.


"Alright, people, Let’s Roll!" Naruto said as he was looking at a picture of their target hung up on a wall. He was a short, fat man and looked like some kind of lounge lizard in a pricy suit. Naruto took out a kunai and hurled it at the man, striking him right between the eyes.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naruto and Blaze hopped into Narutimus in his truck mode. Hagane hopped into the Sierra and Hinata hopped into the Camero.


Naruto asked Hinata if she wouldn’t mind taking Tsunami with her so that she would be able to direct them to Wave Country. Hinata agreed.

Arriving at the Uzukage’s housing complex for special guests, they found Kushina, Tsunami and Arashi waiting for them. They also found Tora there who was being physically restrained by Arashi.


"But I Wanna Go!" Tora whined.


"Maybe next time, Tora. And would you stop fussing?" Arashi grumbled as he fought to hold the tiger-girl back.


Around the side of the building a large black and orange robot was similarly struggling with a tiger-shaped robot.


"Damn It, Tora-One! Stop Struggling Or I’m Gonna Chain You To The Building!!!" Iron Arashi cried out.


"BUT IT WANNA GO TOO!!!!!" the Cyber Tiger said.


Once Tsunami was safely inside the stylish silver and purple Camero, the team said their goodbyes and headed out.


"Auto-nins ROLL OUT!" Naruto shouted and the group took off.


Hinata-One was in the lead of the convoy with Hagane following behind her and Narutimus bringing up the rear.


Even though New Whirlpool was located inside of Wave Country, the destination that they were heading to, Tsunami’s village was on the other side of Wave Country. And since Wave itself was little more than a series of islands, atolls and disjoined peninsulas, they had to take a slightly different route in order to get there. It was on the way to Tsunami’s village that the group came upon another group of ninja who looked like they were escorting an old man. And in the same direction they were going as well.


"What? That--That's my father!" Tsunami gasped. "Pull over Hinata-san."


Hinata did as Tsunami asked and honked her horn.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kakashi Hakate and his genin team: Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Musaka Takeuchi, were escorting an old man, Tazuna, back to Wave Country when they suddenly heard a honking horn behind them. They looked back to see a convoy of vehicles which consisted of a 2010 silver and purple Camero, a silver and gray GMC Sierra Denali, and a Peterbilt 379 semi that had black and orange flames with silver trim on it which was connected to a trailer which had even larger black and orange flames.


The convoy stopped on the other side of the road from the group, and Tsunami quickly called out to the old man from the Camero. "DAD?" she called out and waved him over. The old man paused and then went over to the vehicle.


"What the? Tsunami! What are you doing here?" He asked while the other ninja group, who were from the Leaf village, just looked and stared at the vehicles.


'Is that Hinata Hyuga?' Kakashi thought as he looked at the young woman sitting beside Tsunami. Though there were some obvious differences to this woman and the Hinata he knew, it was her eyes that gave her away.


'Nice car,' Musaka thought as he looked at the Camero.


'I can see Sasuke-kun taking me out in this.' (Need I state who this is?)


'I sense power in this vehicle! It must be mine!' (Really?)


"Hinata Hyuga?” Kakashi said, as he approached the other side of the Camero. "You will come back to Konoha with me right now!"


That was when her door opened and flung him into a tree. At seeing this, Naruto, Blaze and Hagane all jumped out of their vehicles and ambled over to the group. The second that Sakura and Sasuke saw Naruto, the pink haired banshee of Konoha felt her jaw drop open like a fish. He was in a black T-shirt that showed off his muscles, cargo pants and a New Whirlpool 'trucker's' cap. Hagane was in a black T-shirt, jeans, boots and shades. Their sensei, Blaze, was standing right behind them, dressed in his dark blue, silver and white jersey, a jounin's vest, baggy cargo pants, boots, gloves, bandanna, and a sword strapped to his back.


"What's the hold up?" Naruto asked.


"Tsunami-san had seen her father Naruto-kun." Hinata said, getting out of the Camero and shook her long hair out.


Sakura gasped in shock when she saw how gorgeous Hinata had become. (As well as more endowed around her chest area) However, when Sasuke saw Naruto, he instantly assessed him as a threat, as well as having power that he needed. He walked up to Naruto, kunai drawn in both hands


"You! Dead Last!" Sasuke shouted at Naruto.


"Oh, look. It’s the Last Uchiha." Naruto said with a bored sigh.


"You have somehow gained great power. Power that should be mine! Give it to me now!" he said threateningly as he made a lunge for Naruto.


Naruto blocked and deflected the attack, spinning Sasuke around, grabbed him by his collar, and shoved him against the nearest tree.


"Power is earned, Emo Boy. If you want it, try something other than attacking someone for it." he said as he released Sasuke. However, the Uchiha heir only spun around and attacked him once again, this time using his Fireball Jutsu.


However, when the fireball hit, there was nothing where Naruto had once been. "Missed." Naruto said, suddenly standing behind Sasuke.


The Uchiha turned around as Naruto chopped him in the forehead, dropping him to the ground.


"This is Konoha’s 'Rookie of the Year?" Hagane asked. "More like 'asshole of the year'."


"So what are you guys doing here?" Naruto asked.


"Our team was assigned to bodyguard Mr. Tazuna, and to escort him back to Wave Country." Musaka said.


"Oh.”Well, in that case, since we’re all going the same place, you guys can ride with us. In the back of the trailer." he said as the large trailer attached to the Peterbilt opened up the back ramp for the group to climb inside.


Musaka and Sakura gathered up their teammates and helped haul them into the large trailer that was opened for them, which actually had seats for the group to sit in. Naruto and Hagane helped buckle in the unconscious Sasuke and Kakashi before they closed up the trailer. Tazuna rode with Hagane in his Sierra.


The group was eventually on their way, when all of a sudden Hinata-One drove in between two puddles.


"Narutimus," she said. "I sense something’s wrong."


"What do you mean Hinata-One?" He said.


"The puddles."


The Auto-Nins stared at the two puddles she had passed.


"I got an idea," Hagane said, and turned the truck over towards the puddles, running right over it and leaving a bloody trail with his tires over the road. What’s worse, a body actually appeared in the middle of the road.


"Yo! That was a demon brother!" Blaze shouted as a ninja suddenly jumped out of the second puddle to attack them.


"You Killed My Brother! Now You’ll Die!" the ninja said as he attacked, only to have Blaze jump out of Narutimus and quickly clashed against the ninja. Using a combination of street fighting and grappler moves, he grabbed the demon by the throat and slammed him against the ground. By this time, Kakashi had recovered and was out of the large trailer once Naruto had told Narutimus to let him out.


"I’ll handle it from here," Kakashi said to Blaze, placing his hand on the dark-skinned man’s shoulder.


"If you think you can." Blaze said, moving back and letting Kakashi at the demon brother.


However, the second he did, the oni-ninja sprang up and clocked Kakashi in the face with his right hand, then slashed him across the stomach with his left hand claw. Kakashi stumbled backwards before Blaze moved in, disarmed the Demon Brother and pounded him into the ground.


"Pathetic!" Blaze hissed to Kakashi. "I practically gift wrapped him for you."


"I thought he wasn’t going to be a problem, what with you disabling him and all." Kakashi wheezed.


"Alright, Demon Boy, who was your target?" Blaze asked the half-conscious ninja.


"You think I'm going to tell you anything, after you killed my brother? HAH!"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Within less than a minute, The Demon Brother found himself being hung upside down by a tree-branch while Naruto had an M1911 handgun pointed at his head. "Now, I have to warn you, I don't know how to use this gun very well." Naruto said, "So unless you want me to shoot something vital, I'd talk if I were you."


"Like I'm scared of a brat like you!" A bullet grazed his face and he started to get worried. Not for the fact he would have died, but for the fact that this kid would have crippled him in more ways than one. His eyes, his ears, his legs, his groin. Naruto fired again, buzzing past his ear. "OKAY, OKAY! We were hired to take out the old man." Tsunami was standing by her father as the ninja said that.


"Okay, why?" Said Naruto.


"I don't know." the demon brother said.


Naruto fired, coming very close to his neck.


"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" the demon brother shouted.


"Who hired you?" Blaze asked.


"A guy named Gato. Half now, half later when the job was done. But you'll never take me in!" Naruto stop and turned around.


"You got that right." Naruto said, pointing his gun at the oni-ninja and blew his brains out. "Alright, let’s go."


The group returned to their respective vehicles in order to be on their way, only to have Kakashi stop Naruto.


"Just because you have taken out a small shinobi doesn't mean you are the best!" Kakashi said.


"Are we talking about your ‘Rookie of the Year’, or the dead demon brother who slashed you?" Naruto said as he walked back to his truck. "Better get in before we leave you."

Kakashi fumed lightly as he got back into the large trailer. Once the trailer door was closed, the group was on their way.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story