Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 9

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The Autonins are back in Konoha with some other special people to them.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 1134 words

1Original
Chapter 9



On the way to Konoha, everyone was talking about nothing out of the ordinary. Naruto and Kenshin were just relaxing enjoying the ride. Naruto was in a T-shirt, cargo pants, a vest, sandal boots and a skull cap covering his eyes. “So, why are going to Konoha? I don't mind driving you, I'm just curious.” Said Naruto, Kenshin just chuckled. He was dressed in a sleeveless trench coat, T-shirt, cargo pants and gloves.


“My half-brother.”


“Half-brother?”


“Yeah, we have the same father. I promised my mother on her death bed that I would find him and take care of him. She loved him just as much as his real mother. As a matter of fact, they were best friends.”


“Your mom and his mom?”


“Yeah,” he looked over to Naruto. “Huh.”


“What?”


“You got whisker marks,” he said.


“Oh yeah, birth marks. When I was in Konoha the villagers called them the 'marks of the demon'.”


“I never got your name.”


“I never threw it, but let me ask you this. Who are you looking for?”

“His name is Naruto Namikaze.” Naruto removed his skull cap. “NARUTO!” He grabbed the leader of the Autonins in a tight hug.


“How did 'Auntie' die? If you don't mind me asking.” He said sadly.


“She was poisoned.”


“Do you know by who?”


“Yeah, that's another reason why I'm going there.” Naruto had an idea of who he was going after.


“The bastard!” He growled.


Naruto, calm down.” Said a voice.


“What was that?” Said Kenshin.


“My pardner, you're riding in him.”


“What?” Naruto explained that the vehicles they were riding in were their pardners. “So, what are they?”


“Basically, us if you want to be technical. We have two bodies, our 'human' forms and our 'Cybertron' forms.”


“So this truck is a, transforming robot?”


“Pretty much, meet Narutimus Prime.”

It's nice to meet you Kenshin.” Said Narutimus.


“How many of you are there?”


“16 counting 2 from Cloud and 2 formerly from Wave. Look up.” So he does and sees a Apache helicopter flying above them. “That's the 'Demon of the Mist'.”


“You've Got To Be Kidding Me!”


“Nope.”


“What do we call him now? The 'Flying Demon'?” Naruto chuckled and grabbed his CB.


“Foxboy to Mistdemon come on.”


What do you want Naruto?


“My passenger might have a new nickname for you.”


What is it?


“The 'Flying Demon'.” He chuckled.


Y'know, I like it that might be a decent name. Just then Haku got on.


What about me? She said.


“We'll think of something,” said Naruto. They continued up on Konoha.


Meanwhile Hinata and Sora were laughing at what Naruto and Zabuza where talking about. “So,” Sora giggled. “That's your husband?”


“Yeah, we're newlyweds. Our fourth month will be Friday.”


“That's great,” she said. “So, tell me about yourself and Naruto.”


“Um, what would you like to know Sora-chan?” Said Hinata, the white eyed, long violet haired, kunoichi goddess just smiled. She was in a tank top, cargo pants, sandal boots and vest.


“What is Naruto like? Is he still the kindest person in the Elemental Countries? Do you still have the kindest heart?” Hinata just giggle and they heard a voice.


I can answer anything about Hina-chan. She said, Sora looked at the dash.


“Really One-chan?” She said knowing that she was riding in a transforming robot.


Hina-chan is the kindest, sweetest, person I ever had the pleasure to be bonded with.



Then they came upon the front gates of Konoha. Haku had told the guards hers and Zabuza's papers. Then rolled in and then everyone else showed their papers. “Okay guys,” said Naruto. “We need to sign in and get ready for the exams.” So they drove to the academy to sign in and went to the hotel. When Naruto and Hinata got to their room, he picked her up and carried her 'Bridal-style' in. She squealed and giggled as he did, they kissed passionately. They walked in to the room and laughed as he set her on the couch. She got up and went over to a huge picture window.


“Oh wow,” she said. “What a view.” Naruto came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as they looked out over the village.


“Yep,” he said. “This is one hell of a view.” Then he turned her head to look at him. “But, I like this view better.” With that he kissed her again. Then he pulled off and she smiled then there was knock on the door. “The champagne came already? Come in!” They looked out at the view again, the bellhop came in pushing the tray with a magnum of champagne on ice and glasses. “Y'know I just love this hotel.”


“Why Naru-kun?” Said Hinata.


“They have everything,” he slightly pulled out his Glock .27. “Even its own personal assassin.” With a quick turn, the muzzle of the gun was on the bellhop's/ assassin's forehead as the assassin had a kunai raised in a stabbing motion. “Put it down or your head is going to be all over the wall.” The assassin glared at them and went for Hinata but, she jumped out the way and had a shotgun at the man's back.


“You wouldn't risk killing me,” he said. “you'd sacrifice your precious demon!” Naruto pulled out a bowie knife and slit his own wrist and it quickly healed up.


“We're both immortal buddy boy.” Said Naruto then he pointed the gun back at the assassin. “Put. It. Down.” The man dropped the kunai as Kenshin had came in with Sora.


“What happened?” Said Sora, so they told them and they took the assassin away to the hokage.


Meanwhile the Autonins were having a meeting about what was going on.


So, we are back in Konoha,” said Narutimus. “I do not trust Sarutobi.” They looked at their leader.


Why beloved?” Asked Hinata-One.


There was a lot he could have done for Naruto but he didn't.


Like how?” Said Iron Hagane.


He could've told Naruto about Kushina being alive.


But he's with her now boss,” said Apache, Zabuza's chopper. “What more is there?


I understand,” said HK, Haku's bike. “The village is still a hateful, prideful village. Even if he was a Uchiha they'd still hate him.


So what are we going to do about it?” Said Steel Kirabi.


We help them with the exam and embarrass the Uchiha.


What if someone wants to join us?” Said Metal Nibi.


We let them join us if they had a good heart.” With that the Autonins agreed and got ready for the exams.


TBC


Note: I want to thank all those that allowed me to use their O.C.s.


This story and others I have written, are dedicated to those who died in Aurora, CO. Last Friday.
Sign up to rate and review this story