Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 10

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Naruto and the gang start the chunin exams.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 1126 words

1Original
Chapter 10



The next morning the Autonins had went to the academy. Before they went in, Hinata kisses Naruto on the lips, “well this ought to be fun.” Said Hagane, just then their partners had drove up to them.


“Prime?” said Naruto. “What's up?” They started to transform.


We have a plan to help you guys with the exams.” Said Narutimus, the other Cybertronians nodded.



“Really?” Said Naruto, he looked to the others and they smiled. “Okay, thanks guys.”



Here,” said Hina-one. She handed them earplugs and they placed them in their ears. “These will keep us in touch with each other.” Just then they vanished.


“Huh?” They said.


Mother had created them, using Cybertron technology.” They put them in to their ears and started to head on in to the building. As they went in, they had seen a girl at a door to a class room and she was trying to get in. He had brown hair in buns, was dressed in a white shirt, brown cargo pants and sandal boots.


“Please let me in.” She said, but she was blocked off by a young man with long black hair and eyes like Hinata.


That's Neji!” She growled softly.


Your cousin?” Whispered Naruto, she nodded and they were about to leave when, all of the sudden Team 7 had showed up at the room.


“Remove the genjutsu!” Said Sasuke. The Whirlpool team just sighed and kept on going up but were stopped by someone.


“Hinata!” They turned around and saw Neji, she glared at him when Naruto, still with his back to him, stopped her from attacking him. Shaking his head, then he made eye contact to Hagane and shook his head. He nodded and they continued up to the real room ignoring him.


Later they got to the third floor and met up with Kakashi. Naruto just smirked, “well look who we got here?” The one eyed jounin said. “I think, I'll keep my promise and end you right now.” Naruto scoffed and cracked his knuckles.


“I've got a few seconds.” Said the human leader of the Autonins. His eyes suddenly changed color and shape. It had something like a lens in them and showed him targets and where to attack. 'Whoa mom and Arashi wasn't kidding. This is awesome!'


Kakashi was about to attack Naruto when he lost his advantage of his Shiragan. 'What the?' Just then Naruto's rushed him and waylaid on him then sent his father's student in to a wall. Then went through hand seals and his left index and middle started to charge up. Then he gave off an evil grin.


“Oh yeah,” he said. “Message from Rin.” He rushed toward him and jabbed the charged fingers into Kakashi's shoulder and kneed him in the crotch. As he bent over in pain, Naruto hit him with a wicked uppercut sending him back in to the wall. “You should make sure that someone is really dead when you use that bitch move you stole from my father!” With that they went in to the room and saw some of the others that went with them to Konoha.


“I see a few familiar faces, I'm going to say hello.” Said Hinata. Naruto and Hagane nodded, just then someone came up to Naruto and glomped him in a tight hug. She had ash blond hair and light blue eyes. She was in a black top, skirt, bike shorts and boots. Her head band was acting as a belt buckle.


“NARUTO!” She said and as he chuckled. Then he twirled with her in his arms. Then he put her down, “oh it so good to see you.” People were in shock none more so than her teammates, Shikamaru and Choji.


“Hey Ino,” Naruto said. “How are you doing?”


“I'm fine,” she said. “I've gotten so much better, we have to spar sometime.”


“Yeah we will,” he said. “I'll make sometime if we are still here.” He reached over to Shikamaru to shake his hand when Ino saw it. It was a platinum and diamond ring with another gold and diamond ring attached to it.


“OH MY GOD!” She said, “You Got Married?” Naruto chuckled.


“Hey Hina-chan!” He said, come here. She did with Kiba, Shino and a cute blonde girl with a pixie-cut hair style. Dressed in a forest green short body-suit with nude colored stockings and black boots.


“Yes Naruto-kun?” She said, he and Hagane handed her 200 ryo each. “Ino was the first one?”


“Yep,” said Hagane. “I'm surprised you didn't hear her.”


“Yes Ino,” said Naruto. “I'm married and I think I might have helped you win a pool.”


“What do you mean?” Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand and kissed it as she saw the other rings on it. Meanwhile Team 7 had came in and saw the team from Whirlpool. Ino ignored Sasuke for Naruto and company. Hinata was holding Naruto's hand and Sakura was pissed.


“WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT LOSER HINATA?” She said or rather screeched. They sighed and looked to her.


“Really?” Said Naruto, “we're going there? Last time I checked, you pissed your panties.” Sakura was embarrassed everyone laughed at her. “Musaka was the one who acted like he had some since and if I were to make a wager with you right now Sasuke's bitching and complaining about me having all this power and wants it for himself.”


“That's right!” He said, “I demand that you give me all of your vehcic-urk!” Naruto grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up as he struggled to break-free from Naruto's grip.


“I can and will break you bitch and there's nothing Konoha or Fire Country can do about it. Not if they want keep their logos.” Then Naruto tossed him to a desk, “LISTEN UP!” Everyone quieted down, “Fair Warning, There Are Three Things That Will Make Me Kill You. One; Hurt My Wife. She Is The Only Keeping Me From Going 'Kyubbi' On Your Pathetic Asses Right Now. Two; Hurt My Family. I'm Like The Inuzukas, I Believe In Pack Rules. Lastly; Hurt An Innocent. I Maybe A Vicious Son Of A Bitch,” 'Sorry Mom.' “But I Have A Heart, So Anybody Hurts An Innocent, There Will Be Hell To Pay! Are We Clear?” The others scoffed thinking he wasn't going to anything when he let out a powerful Killing Intent. “I Said: ARE WE CLEAR!”


“YEAH!” Said a cowed room.


“As for you Sas-gay, you better be far away from me. Be cause if I'm even a 100 yards away from you, I'm putting my foot so far up your ass you'll be pissing shoe polish!” With that they sat down and got ready for the first part of the exam.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story