Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 10

by EilzC98 0 reviews

Things are getting interesting! O.o

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 1253 words

0Unrated
Heya guys. How has it been. And yes your eyes aren’t deceiving you I have an update and I know this is a lot quicker than the last couple of chapters but I was in the mood and I like this chapter. My story finally has movement. I thought I would never see the day. Anyway enjoy and at the end I have something to say so please read that and yeah, enjoy again. :)


Frank’s POV

I hope Gee is okay. He’s been away for a while now. I’ve played Set the fire to the third bar like twenty times and he’s not back. I still don’t get what happened. Does he think I don’t care, because that’s not true. Gerard is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can’t lose him. If he isn’t back by the time I’ve finished playing this song, I’m going out to look for him.

I begin to play. I’ve gotten to the end of the second last chorus when Gerard came in. He was crying I stopped playing immediately, ran over to him and engulfed him in a massive hug. I let him cry on my shoulder. We just stood there; people came and went, giving us concerned looks on the way.

After Gerard managed to control his tears, he sat down and gazed out the window. No explanation to what just happened. Just silence. I went to my guitar again and began to play. Out of nowhere Gerard began to cry again. I was so confused. Why was he crying? What was it with this song that made him cry?

I stopped playing to go look after him. Let him cry on my shoulder again. Gee looked up, his beautiful eyes were bloodshot and swollen from the crying.

“Don’t stop playing. Please.” Gerard’s eyes were full of sadness, I couldn’t say no. So I continued to play. I was half way through the song when Gerard began to sing. I think he did it unintentionally, but he did.

“I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms.”

His voice was sensational. I’ve never heard anything like it. I’m surprised he doesn’t sing all the time. He’s good enough, I’ll need to talk to Mikey later, ask why the fuck he doesn’t sing more often.

Gerard’s POV

Why was Frank playing that song? Out of all the songs in the world, why that one? I know he didn’t understand why I was crying, but I do. I can’t believe that he played this song. It’s like fate. He sang it so well as well. Not as well as Brandon but still, he was a great singer. But that wasn’t what caught my mind the most. What caught my mind was his guitar skills.

He was sensational at playing guitar. I was mesmerized by the way he played each chord. It was the best feeling in the world. I didn’t even realise I was singing until he finished the song. Our eyes were locked, I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. He heard me sing. Shit, I'm such a retard. How could I let him hear me sing like that. I broke the eye contact and began to run for the door. Or at least thats what I thought I was doing.

Before I knew it I was kissing Frank. I don’t know how we got to this position but we were there, and I didn’t want to be anywhere else. Frank put his guitar down and we started heading towards the bed. When we reached it I was on top of frank and just like me, he was loving every single second of this.

We were about to get things more interesting when the most embarrassing thing to happen ever happened. Mikey, my little brother, walks in. -_-

“Wow, oh man, I don’t need to see this man. Or men as I see.” Mikey said while trying to cover his eyes. I jump of Frank almost immediately. When I say almost I give Frank one last eck on the lips first and whisper,

“We’ll finish this later.” Frank blushes while I get off of him. “It’s safe to look Mikes.” Mikey takes his hand away from his eyes, and rather reluctantly too may I say. “What do you want Mikey?” For some reason I was angry with him, he had interrupted what could have been the best moment of our life and he ruined it.

“I live here you know. It doesn’t belong to you Gerard. Sheesh, its lucky I did, you guys may have made a big mistake there.” Mikey said smirking. He found this funny did he. I would show him fnny.i walked up behind him and hit him on the back of the head, hard. Not hard enough to kill him luckily but hard enough for it to hurt a lot.

“What the hell Gee!” Before he had a chance to say anything else I bolted. Bringing my ipod with me. I bolted so I can sing in peace.

Frank’s POV

What the hell just happened? I mean Gerard was all happy and getting really up close and personal and then suddenly he was so angry. Something is seriously wrong with Gee. I went over to Mikey to make sure he was okay.

“What the hell was that for? Do you have any clue what is happening to Gee? This is the ninth time in three months that he went from happy to angry and depressed. Has he done anything like that to you lately?” I was speechless. Nine times in Three months might not seem a lot but trust me, it is when it’s not like him.

“I don’t know what’s up but I think we should check. We should ask Michael if we can get access to the internet. I want to look up what’s up with Gerard Come on. We’ll go see to that head then we’ll get Michael okay? Let’s go.”

After Mikey’s head was check, everything was fine by the way, we went and looked for Michael. We found him in the rehabilitation building. Me and Mikey spent 10 minutes telling him why we needed a computer. When he finally gave in, he lead us into the back of the building. I went on to the computer while Mikey and Michael looked over my shoulder. (He wanted to know what was weong as well.) I went on to the internet doctor and typed the symptoms. The first illness fitted Gerard perfectly. We stood/sat there for what felt like hours until Mikey spoke up.

“Gerard is bi polar?”

O.o I know right. Anyway thank you for reading and here is the thing I was speacking about before. I’ve got an idea for a new story but because this one is only just getting good I’m going to write my new one and upload it after I finish camp d. So I might find it hard to write this but it will be done. I’ll update as soon as possible and yeah. Thanks for reading! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story