Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 11

by EilzC98 3 reviews

Frank and Mikey are coming to terms while trying to tell Gerard what's wrong! How will they cope?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 1236 words

0Unrated
Hey yes there is another chapter, there's no need to be so surprised. Gosh. Anyway enjoy and I'll Leave a note at the end.

Frank’s POV

Gerard has bi polar. How could this be? I can’t believe it. He’s so brilliant, he doesn’t deserve this. My mind was full of so many thoughts but the one that I gave most attention too was, what would he have done if we hadn’t found out about this now? I mean look at what he did to Mikey, his own brother. What would he have been capable of?

“We need to find Gerard now. Do any of you have an idea where he is?” Michael asked both of us. I shook my head but Mikey spoke up.

“He would go somewhere where no one could hear him, so he can let his anger out.” Mikey looked like he was about to cry. Obviously this news had hit him harder than me and Michael put together.

“Why would he want no one to hear him?” Micheal asked. He looked concerned, obviously he was thinking the same thing I was, why would he not want anyone to hear him? What would he do to make any noise ? Mikey looked at our faces and smirked. Obviously we were thinking the wrong things.

“Not that. He doesn’t want anyone to hear him sign. He has a thing about singing in front of people. You guys probably won’t understand. It’s got to do with Brandon.” Mikey explained everything. While doing this I was trying to think of places Gerard would go. There’s not many placed in camp where no one went. Then it came to me. Of course.

“He’s in the woods. That’s where Gerard is, he’s in the woods. Come on.” And we set off.

Gerard’s POV

I couldn’t sing Set The Fire To The Third Bar anymore. Now I know that Frank likes to play it, I needed to think of a new one. I need to think of other songs me and Brandon used to sing. The only ones I can think of is ‘Seaside’ by The Kooks and ‘Wonderwall’ by Oasis. I went for ‘Wonderwall’ as I really like that song, only a little more than ‘Seaside’ but hey ho, who really cares.

I begin to sing along with my music.

“Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now.”

I got that far before I heard some noises heading my way. Before I knew it Frank, Mikey and Michael were standing in front of me. How the hell did they find me? How dare they enter my personal territory! They are going to regret this, mark my words. And they will start to regret this right now.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING HERE?! FUCK OFF BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!” I was so annoyed how could they? How could Mikey? How could Frank? They know I like my personal space.

“Gerard come back to camp, there’s something we need to tell you. You really want to hear this.” Michael wanted me back in camp. Probably some plot he made to get me to leave. I’ve known this for a while. Michael had never liked me for some reason. I think he’s homophobic and hates me because of it. He hates me and Frank being together, he wants to split us up. I won’t allow it.

“No. NO! YOU ONLY WANT ME AND FRANK SPLIT UP! I WON’T ALLOW IT! I’M NOT GOING BACK! I DON’T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN!”

“Gee, he doesn’t want us to split up. I promise. You’re not well Gee. I’ll tell you here if you’d prefer...”

“Frank I don’t think that’s a good idea. He might try and run.” Frank and Mikey got into a massive debate about whether to tell me whatever here or back at camp. By this time I got concerned and to stop them bickering, I said I would come back to camp.

“You’re doing the right think Gerard. And just so you know, I’m happy for you and Frank. You two are perfect for each other. I wish I had someone who loved me as much as Frank loves you.”

“I’m afraid Frank hasn’t told me he loves me yet and as much as I do love Frank, I haven’t told him either.” I looked down at my feet. How haven’t I told Frank my feelings for him yet? “I guess I haven’t found the right moment to tell him yet.”

“Well Gerard, I think the right moment will be coming very soon. Sooner than you think.” I looked up at Michael and smiled at him. I hope he’s right.

We headed towards the rehabilitation building again. It seemed like the right place to break the news to him. Inside there were four seats already sitting out for us. Well here goes nothing I guess.

“Okay Gerard, I bet your wondering why we brought you in here. Don’t be too alarmed by the news we give you. This might not be true but just in case, we’re going to get you checked out. You got all that?” Michael was so calm. I mean in a camp like this, he must have dealt with so many things, but I highly doubt he’s had this before.

“Just tell me what’s wrong.” Gerard said in a whisper that we could only just make out.

Mikey took the stand. We had already decided it should be Mikey to tell Gerard the truth. Mikey sat down next to Gerard, put his arm around him, and brought him into a hug. After five minutes of him hugging Gerard, he finally said it.

“Gerard, we think you have bi polar.” Tears came to Mikey’s eyes. Gerard just looked confused.

“Bi polar?”


O.o How do you think he'll take it. I know as I've alredy written the next chapter. I'm writing my chapters in advance and the updating them at a regular basis so I can keep you on edge and not be too late. And that also means I can be evil to my friend. :)

Anyway R&R for a Bob hug. (He looks like a teddy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story