Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 12

by EilzC98 2 reviews

Shit I am so sorry for the wait! :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 911 words

1Moving
Shit I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! I literally forgot about this story! This is going to be the second last chapter so yeah, i think I've kept you waiting long enough! Enjoy!


Gerard’s POV

I can’t believe it. I can’t have bi polar. I’m not bi polar, am I? No, I can’t be. They’re lying to me. They want me out of here for good. Wait why have I started thinking this? What the hell is going on? Are they telling the truth? I better check just in case, I mean why would Mikey lie to me? And Frank, he has no reason to. They must be serious, they must actually think there’s something wrong with me.

“Okay I’ll go. But I don’t get how you came up with this diagnosis. How do you know?” they must have a good reason for thinking this specific illness. Either that or they’re lying, and if they’re lying, I’m going all costa rica on their asses.

“We used this internet doctor thing and typed in all your symptoms and it was the first one to come up so we thought, just to be on the safe side, as those websites sometimes aren’t accurate, we should have you checked out at the hospital. We’ve already called Mom so she’s going to bring your health insurance papers. We just need to pack you some clothes and we will be ready to go. Do you want to stay here with Frank while I go pack your things or come with me?” Mikey Way. Always so calm and organised in times of crisis. I laughed to myself and told him I’ll stay here with Frank. Mikey went off to the cabin while I snuggled into Frank.

While waiting, me and Frank didn’t say anything. We didn’t need to. We knew what the other person was thinking. So we just sat there in a comfortable silence, savouring these last few moments together as Frank wasn’t allowed to come to the hospital with me. A thought suddenly popped into my head. I didn’t realise how far I’ve come over the summer so far. There was still a few weeks left but it’s unreal what I’ve accomplished during it.

Over the course of this summer I had come to this camp, got over my shyness and the fact that some people accept homosexuality, I met a new boy, I had seen my last boyfriend die and I actually got over him, I found out I got bi polar, but the biggest realisation was that I was over my addictions. The whole point of coming to this camp and I had done it. I no longer craved for a cigarette or a vodka shot. And I no longer needed that adrenaline rush from doing something rebellious. It was amazing how far someone can come over the course of three or four weeks.

I was in such deep thought I didn’t even realise Mikey had come back until Frank began to move. I didn’t want to leave him, but this was the only way I could be the boyfriend he needed and deserved. We got up and I walked with Mikey and Frank to Michael’s car. Mikey got in as he’s my brother so obviously he was going to be coming with me. As for Frank, he didn’t have as much reason to, even if he is my boyfriend.

“I guess this is where we say goodbye then.” I say trying my best not to cry. It was really hard.

“For now. Michael said that if you are admitted, he will drive me and Mikey to the hospital everyday to see you. And you never know, you might not even get admitted. Try and keep optimistic please, for me.” Frank didn’t care about not crying, he let everything out. I engulfed him into a hug that ended up being a kiss, and a passionate one at that. It might be the last one for a while.

I pulled away, no matter how much I didn’t want to, Mikey and Michael were waiting for me. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before I turned and went into the car. Frank walked up to the door and pressed his hand up against it, I put my hand where his was and kept it there until the car started to move.

I looked back at Frank one last time. I saw him looking towards me, I blew him a kiss and he caught it. How cheesy but hey ho. I turned away as we headed out of camp. Mikey grabbed my hand, I looked up at him. He gave me a reassuring smile which I returned. I didn’t believe in it though. I only did it to make him feel better. I took out my ipod and stared out the widow with thoughts of Frank.

Before I knew it we were at the hospital. Here goes nothing. I just hope it’s good news.


[*So there you have it! I am going to upload the final chapter soon! I'll start writing after I tidy my room! Thank you for reading and please R&R even though I probably don't deserve any! Thank you lob=ve you guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story