Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

And Did You Come to Stare? Or Wash Away the Blood?

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

“Do what? I know what I am getting into.” I lied, but I couldn’t leave her here, I wanted her to come back home with me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 1177 words

1Exciting
A/N: Hey you guys I finally put a new chapter! I hope you all like it! Rate and review, I love your opinions!

Chapter 12: And Did You Come to Stare? Or Wash Away the Blood?

Sarah’s POV:

My heart stopped, I could hear Peter breathing on the other line. Just the sound of his breath made my heart beat ten times faster. I didn’t know what to do, should I hang up? Or should I stay on the line? What if he was tracing this? I was at loss, I just looked at
Frank who looked enraged. I mouthed to him to calm down.

“What do you want?” I finally mustered up the courage to say.

“You know exactly what I want. I want you to come home. I miss you.” He was trying to sound sincere.

“No.” was all I could manage to say.

“Well. Ha. You see that’s not really an option.” He sounded stern.

“Why is that?” I asked, completely fed up with his bullshit.

“Well you see honey, because no matter where you go. I will find you.” He voice dropped an octave.

I could see Frank wanting to throw the phone against the wall. I could feel anger in me too.
I was just so tired of living in fear. I was scared to leave the fucking house because of this man. But I am so fucking sick of being scared. Now it’s time to be angry.

“Well you can look, and even if you find me I will fight you every minute until I die!” I screamed out, and without thinking I threw my phone against the wall. I heard it shatter.

“Fuck.” I sighed out frustrated and rubbed my hands over my face.

I could feel the anger in my blood, I had no idea what else to do anymore. I didn’t wanna run away and I was sick and tired of hiding. I could feel hot tears slide gently down my cheek, I knew they were from me being so angry.

“Fuck him! I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. I just wanna live a normal fucking life again!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, throwing pillows off the couch.

“Calm down.” Frank rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

I could tell he was feeling awkward. But I don’t blame him, I can’t expect him to know how to act in this situation. I felt awful putting this burden on him in the first place.

“You don’t have to do this.” I calmed myself down.

“What are you talking about?”

“You don’t have to baby me every time something like this happens.” I didn’t want him to think I was a pathetic little girl who couldn’t handle her own problems.

“I’m not trying to, I just want you to feel safe here.” He said to me genuinely.

“I am never going to feel safe anywhere as long as he is out there. He will stop at nothing to find me, I don’t know how to stop him.” I could just feel myself getting so angry.

“Sar—“

“No just don’t say anything. I can’t be here right now. With all of this. I have been caged in this apartment, I need to leave for a little.” I ran my fingers through my unwashed hair, my head was filled with frustration.

“You know what fuck this.” I got up off of the couch, grabbed my purse and flew out the door. I didn’t know where I was going but all I knew is that I couldn’t stay here. I couldn’t be trapped anymore. I got out of Frank’s apartment building and just started running.

Frank’s POV:

Did she just leave? She can’t leave, it’s not safe out there. She has a completely insane boyfriend on the loose looking for her. Shit I am gonna have to go find here. I could hear echoes of thunder inside my apartment so I grabbed my jacket and left my apartment. Not too long after I got outside it started pouring. I was looking around every corner for Sarah. She was in black leggings and a white t-shirt. I checked each shop to see if she had taken shelter. I was so worried, what it Peter had found her, she could very well be beaten to a bloody pulp. I felt the rain crash on my face relentlessly, but I kept walking, looking, and hoping to find her. An hour had passed and the storm was getting worse, but I was going to find Sarah. I turned down a narrow alley way and saw her just sitting in a puddle, her back against the bricks. With her head in her knees.

“Sarah, come on get up.” I said calmly as I squatted down in front of her.

“No, I can’t do this to you.” She cried with her head in her knees.

“Do what? I know what I am getting into.” I lied, but I couldn’t leave her here, I wanted her to come back home with me.

She didn’t say anything. The only sound was the crashing of the rain on the pavement.

“Are you sure about that?” she huffed lifting her head up slightly, but her face was still hidden.

“Yes. I am willing to try and understand.” I place my index finger under her chin and lifted her face up.

“Why?” her eyes gazed deeply into mine, the rain was starting to stain her face.

My finger was still under her chin, and I pulled her face close to mine and starred into her eyes once more.

“Because.” I whispered and kissed her softly.

Her lips were soft to the touch and the pouring rain made them slippery, but the taste of water made me suck on her lips for a little. The kiss lingered on a little more and I pulled away.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I want to help you through this, and I don’t know how many times I’ll have to tell you until you believe it. But I will keep telling you.” I grabbed her hands in mine and pulled her off the ground.

“I will never be able to thank you enough.” She said, I couldn’t tell if she was still crying, or if the rain was covering her face.

I pulled her into hug, and stroked the top of her head. “You don’t have too. Now let’s get you home and out of these wet clothes.”

“Excuse you?’ she cocked her eyebrow at me.

“Oh god I didn’t mean it like that.” I could feel my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

“Mhm, sure you didn’t” she laughed.

I smiled back at her, and laughed. I could see her shivering, so I gave her my jacket and we walked home in the pouring rain.
Sign up to rate and review this story