Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

I Can’t Clean the Blood off the Sheets in my Bed

by IloveMCRmy 4 reviews

“Ah, what the fuck are you doing here? Get off me!” I yelled out, and tried to push him off of me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-24 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 1486 words

2Exciting
A/N: Wow, two updates in two days! Give me some butter, because I am on a roll! Haha. I really like this chapter, it gets a little racy, but there isn't really any sex. But I still put the warning up as a precaution. Well I hope you like! Rate and review(:

Chapter 13: I Can’t Clean the Blood off the Sheets in my Bed

Sarah’s POV:

Did he seriously just come find me? Walk an hour in the pouring rain? He didn’t need to do any of that. I wasn’t worth any of that. I couldn’t seem to understand why he was so kind. I had never been anything but a burden to everyone. But for some reason Frank wanted me around. I felt awful he really had no idea what he was getting himself into, no matter how much he lied to me about it. We walked in the rain in silence, I glanced at him every now and then through the screen of pouring rain trying to see what he was thinking, but there was no use. He would catch my eyes and just smile a soft smile, and we kept walking. The only sound was the rain pattering against the pavement.

I clutched Frank’s jacket tighter around my shoulders hoping to get just a little warmer, but all I felt was the cold wet rain seeping deeper beneath my clothing and drenching my skin even more. I didn’t even wanna talk about what happened today. I had a terrible problem with confronted my issues. I had no problem with confronting my issues with other people; I was not the type of person to hold my tongue usually. But with myself, I didn’t even want to think about my issues, I thought if I avoided them they would just go away. That just makes me a complete idiot. It’s my fault I stayed in that house as long as I did. If I had any guts I would have stuck up for myself and left while I still had my dignity. But no, it took me being beaten to a pulp and raped to realize that I needed to leave.

“Well, here we are. Home sweet home.” Frank said as we arrived in front of his apartment building.

“Yeah.” I smiled weakly. Frank walked up to the door and opened it for me. He was such a gentleman, I didn’t deserve that.

As soon as we were inside I could feel my clothes sticking to me, it was the worst feeling in the world. I was just glad I wasn’t in jeans or else I wouldn’t be able to move. Frank and I sat in the elevator in complete silence, the elevator dinged when we reached his floor.

“Ah I can’t wait to get out of these clothes; I hate being soaked like this.” Frank smiled as he opened the door, and he immediately took his shirt off and threw it on the floor.

I tried not to stare but I couldn’t help it, I was in awe of all the different kinds of tattoos covering his muscular body. I couldn’t look away and he being completely soaked wasn’t helping either.

“Are you coming in?” Frank turned to me with a sly grin on his face; I forgot I was still in the doorway.

“Uhm, yeah. Yeah sure.” I blushed and walked inside.

Frank walked closer to me and shut the door, which caused me to be pushed up against it.

“Hi.” Frank smiled, cheekily.

“Helloo.” I chimed back awkwardly. I didn’t know what was going. But I knew Frank could feel the same attraction as I did.

His shirtless body up close was even better. I could feel myself blushing. I wanted to have these types of spontaneous romantic moments with Frank. But I was afraid what would happen if he touched me. I didn’t wanna freak out again. Frank placed his hands on my hips and I could feel myself jump.

“Hey, I’m not gonna hurt you. I would never hurt you.” He said calmly. I nodded back nervously.

Frank moved his hands up onto my shirt and pulled it forward, moving me closer to him. I could feel his breath on me as he exhaled. He gently moved his hands up the curves of my body. He cupped my face and leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I felt my stomach soar; I felt the butterflies shoot up. He wiped some of the water off of my face and kissed the spots where it was. I couldn’t control myself; Frank knew exactly what he was doing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips. He moved his hands down to my waist and started to lift my wet shirt up. We broke away from the kiss and stared into each other’s eyes for a second. I held up my arms not breaking away from him. Frank tossed my shirt on the ground and grinned at me deviously. He grabbed my hands and placed my arms around his neck and lifted my up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. Frank started kissing me again, while he was blindingly moving through his apartment. I felt my back hit a cold surface followed by my head.

“Ow!” I laughed, grasping the back of my head for a second.

“Are you all right?” Frank chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m great.” I smiled, and grabbed Frank’s face and started kissing him again.

Frank stumbled backwards as he made his way to his room, our lips not breaking contact once. Frank placed me on the edge of the bed and I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for whatever was about to happen. Frank moved his lips down to my neck and pushed me back onto the bed gently, and crawled on top of me. I shut my eyes and let a small moan escape as I arched my back slightly. I felt Frank move his hands down towards my thighs. I let a scream out when I opened my eyes when I saw Peter’s face instead of Frank’s.

“Ah, what the fuck are you doing here? Get off me!” I yelled out, and tried to push him off of me.

“Awh what’s a matter baby, don’t wanna give it up to me. Rather spread your legs for emo boy?” he chuckled as he moved his hands up my thigh.

“AH, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!” I cried out.

“Sarah! What’s wrong!?” I heard Frank’s worried voice snap my back into reality.

“He was here, he was where you were.” I was crying.

Frank moved off of me and sat next to me on the right side of the bed and moved my head onto his shoulder and held me.

“Shhh, its okay he’s gone. He isn’t ever gonna touch you again. I swear it.” Frank cooed. I felt so safe while he held me.

“I’m sorry. I wanted this, I did. I like you. I just…I’m not ready.” I wiped the tears away myself, and stopped crying.

“Don’t worry about it. I understand if you need time.” Frank stopped holding me and took my hands.

“I don’t know how much time I will need.” I confessed and gripped his hands tightly.

“Well I will help you the whole way. Now you need your rest.” Frank brushed hair out of my face and smiled that gentle smile. “And you can’t sleep in that.” He laughed and handed me a t-shirt and some boxers from his dresser.

“No peeking.” I laughed and tried to lighten the situation.

“I don’t even like girls.” Frank laughed, and went into the other room to change.

We both changed quickly and Frank came back in to put his wet clothes in the hamper.

“So I can sleep on the couch.” He said as he ruffled his hair.

“No, stay with me. Please.” I always felt safer with him around.

We climbed into the bed and Frank wrapped his arms around me.

“I mean it, you know. When I said I would help you the whole way. I won’t let you handle this alone.” Frank said softly, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“I know.” Was all I could manage to say, but I smiled, because I knew he wasn’t lying.

I shut my eyes hoping for a peaceful sleep, with all the thoughts racing through my head, there was still only one that stood out, and it was the same thought I’ve had all day. How could he be so kind?
Sign up to rate and review this story