Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Testing out a theory

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

Scientific sex!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-24 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 1213 words - Complete

0Unrated
We got on the plane for another insanely long journey, but hopefully it would be the last one. For a while anyway. Andy and I sat next to each other.

'Remember the last conversation we had on a plane?' He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

'Yeah. About marriage and kids.' I answered. I rested my head on his shoulder.

'How many kids do you want?' He asked.

'2 or 3. How about you?' I asked.

'Exactly the same.' He answered smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A few hours later, we landed. We split three mini buses. In one, it was the Iero's, me, and my sisters. Of course I sat next to Andy again.

'So, how does everyone feel about pizza tonight?' Frank asked. We all cheered in agreement.

'Where were you guys exactly? Were you in a cave?' Sophie asked excitedly. I giggled.

'No. We were just in a really dingy, plain, house.' I answered.

'I told you so.' Rachel said.

'I told you so. Oh, I told you so. I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in. I told you so, but you had to go. Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again.' She sang. We all giggled, and applauded her.

'I love Carrie Underwood!' I exclaimed.

'Not as much as us I hope.' Frank said. Andy tried not to burst out laughing because of my room at Richard and Susie's house. I helped by hitting him in a place where the sun doesn't shine. He gasped and squeaked in pain. We finally got to their house. Andy took me to his room.

'That was horrible. Jesus. I thought you wanted kids, now I don't think we can!' He complained. I rolled my eyes.

'It wasn't that bad.' I said.

'Yes it was. I'm now infertile.' He told me.

'Want to test that theory?' I asked. He giggled a bit and gave me a heated kiss.

He pushed me onto his bed as I quickly took my top off and pulled him towards me for kiss.

'You know I love every inch of you.' Andy said as he kissed my neck and chest. I took of his top and discarded it to the floor along with my bra.

He started kissing his way down my body until he got to my leggings, which he took off in one swift motion leaving me in my knickers. As we kissed I unbuckled his trousers and let them drop to the bedroom floor as I started to nip and kiss at his skin.

Before I knew what had happened we were both naked and at each other’s mercy. Andy started to kiss my torso again when I took a condom out of his draw and gave it to him to put on. He positioned himself at my entrance.

'Ready?' He asked through hid moans. I kissed him again and signalled that I was ready for him. He thrust into me slowly before picking up the pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted harder into me making me moan louder as our hips and chest touched together.

I felt myself get light headed and my vision blur as Andy started to come. Andy and I screamed as we both came, before collapsing next to each other and kissing.

'And that’s proof that you can still have kids.' I joked before he kissed me again.

'I love you so much you know?' He asked.

'I love you too.' I said.

'Guys, pizza in 5 minutes.' Frank shouted from downstairs.

'Guess we better get dressed.' Andy sighed. We got up and changed back into the clothes we were wearing.

'Thank you Andy.' I said. He smirked in confusion.

'What for?' He asked.

'For being so amazing throughout the whole thing. Even though it probably didn't seem it, you kept me calm during the whole situation. That's just one of the many reasons why I love you.' I said. He smiled and gave me a small peck on my lips. He then sighed.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I think I need to tell them about Daisy and the baby tonight. Now.' He admitted. I held his hand.

'It'll be okay. I'm gonna be here with you.' I said. He smiled, nodded, and we walked downstairs.

'Hey guys. It's nearly here.' Frank said looking up from the T.V. for a few seconds. Andy took the remote and switched it off.

'Dude, what the fuck?' Mattie asked.

'I need to tell you something.' Andy said, sounding and looking more scared than I've ever seen him.

'What's wrong?' Luce asked.

'I... I've done something. Jesus Christ. It's all my fault.' He said crying.

'Son, what's wrong?' Frank asked sounding panicked.

'Do you remember Daisy from my school?' He asked. They nodded their heads.

'Didn't she leave ages ago?' Mattie asked while tapping on his phone. Probably texting Ashley.

'Yeah. And even though I didn't know it, she left because of me. I got her pregnant. I had no clue.' He started.

'Wait. I'm a grandad?' Frank asked angrily. 'I told you to be careful!' He screamed storming towards him.

'Frank, calm down.' Luce said trying to get him less angry.

'No dad. You're not a grandad! She miscarried! I'm the dad of a dead child. I found out a week before Cait was kidnapped. She was in hospital being treated for depression.' Andy screamed ignoring Lucy. 'If I knew I would've been there for her, but I didn't. And now I find this out. I'm scared. Okay? I'm angry, and I'm so fucking upset!' Andy shouted crying. Everyone was shocked. I wrapped my arms around Andy, and he just cried.

'When did it happen?' Lucy asked.

'About 2 and a half years ago.' I answered. Frank just stood still.

'I'm sorry dad.' Andy said through sobs.

'We'll get through it Andy.' Frank said after a few seconds. He put his arms around his shoulders. Andy cried on his chest.

I originally thought that this would be nothing but a smutty smut chapter, hence the title and chapter summary. But the ideas kept flowing, and it's boiling in England and I just want to jump in a bath of ice. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages! But, can we all give a massive shout-out to YoshikiHide182 who wrote the smut! She's so talented! Ugh, I'm having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow. And, today at the train station, I was eating some chicken nuggets, and I was sat opposite a dog who kept on looking at me eating, and he was drooling. I found that really funny. I wanted to give him some food, but I didn't. I have no clue of anything about the dog, just that I love it so much! I'm a dog fan! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Rate and review. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story