Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Testing out a clean theory

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

A clean version of the last chapter, and then some.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 1253 words - Complete

1Exciting
We got on the plane for another insanely long journey, but hopefully it would be the last one. For a while anyway. Andy and I sat next to each other.

'Remember the last conversation we had on a plane?' He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

'Yeah. About marriage and kids.' I answered. I rested my head on his shoulder.

'How many kids do you want?' He asked.

'2 or 3. How about you?' I asked.

'Exactly the same.' He answered smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A few hours later, we landed. We split three mini buses. In one, it was the Iero's, me, and my sisters. Of course I sat next to Andy again.

'So, how does everyone feel about pizza tonight?' Frank asked. We all cheered in agreement.

'Where were you guys exactly? Were you in a cave?' Sophie asked excitedly. I giggled.

'No. We were just in a really dingy, plain, house.' I answered.

'I told you so.' Rachel said.

'I told you so. Oh, I told you so. I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in. I told you so, but you had to go. Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again.' She sang. We all giggled, and applauded her.

'I love Carrie Underwood!' I exclaimed.

'Not as much as us I hope.' Frank said. Andy tried not to burst out laughing because of my room at Richard and Susie's house. I helped by hitting him in a place where the sun doesn't shine. He gasped and squeaked in pain. We finally got to their house. Andy took me to his room.

'That was horrible. Jesus. I thought you wanted kids, now I don't think we can!' He complained. I rolled my eyes.

'It wasn't that bad.' I said.

'Yes it was. I'm now infertile.' He told me.

'Want to test that theory?' I asked. He giggled a bit and gave me a heated kiss.

We then had a little "alone" time, then got dressed.

'Thank you Andy.' I said. He smirked in confusion.

'What for?' He asked.

'For being so amazing throughout the whole thing. Even though it probably didn't seem it, you kept me calm during the whole situation. That's just one of the many reasons why I love you.' I said. He smiled and gave me a small peck on my lips. He then sighed.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I think I need to tell them about Daisy and the baby tonight. Now.' He admitted. I held his hand.

'It'll be okay. I'm gonna be here with you.' I said. He smiled, nodded, and we walked downstairs.

'Hey guys. It's nearly here.' Frank said looking up from the T.V. for a few seconds. Andy took the remote and switched it off.

'Dude, what the fuck?' Mattie asked.

'I need to tell you something.' Andy said, sounding and looking more scared than I've ever seen him.

'What's wrong?' Luce asked.

'I... I've done something. Jesus Christ. It's all my fault.' He said crying.

'Son, what's wrong?' Frank asked sounding panicked.

'Do you remember Daisy from my school?' He asked. They nodded their heads.

'Didn't she leave ages ago?' Mattie asked while tapping on his phone. Probably texting Ashley.

'Yeah. And even though I didn't know it, she left because of me. I got her pregnant. I had no clue.' He started.

'Wait. I'm a grandad?' Frank asked angrily. 'I told you to be careful!' He screamed storming towards him.

'Frank, calm down.' Luce said trying to get him less angry.

'No dad. You're not a grandad! She miscarried! I'm the dad of a dead child. I found out a week before Cait was kidnapped. She was in hospital being treated for depression.' Andy screamed ignoring Lucy. 'If I knew I would've been there for her, but I didn't. And now I find this out. I'm scared. Okay? I'm angry, and I'm so fucking upset!' Andy shouted crying. Everyone was shocked. I wrapped my arms around Andy, and he just cried.

'When did it happen?' Lucy asked.

'About 2 and a half years ago.' I answered. Frank just stood still.

'I'm sorry dad.' Andy said through sobs.

'We'll get through it Andy.' Frank said after a few seconds. He put his arms around his shoulders. Andy cried on his chest.

The doorbell rang.

'I'll get it.' Rachel shouted. We heard her footsteps run downstairs, and paid the pizza man. We think she's got a bit of a crush on him. She then came in.

'What's going on?' She asked. Abbie and Sophie came walking in looking equally confused. Everyone else was coming round a bit later. They just want to make sure their homes are safe.

'Dad, what do I do?' Andy asked Frank.

'Guys?' Rachel repeated.

'You need to let her know that you're going to support her. And you have to follow through. You don't have to be involved with her relationship-wise, but you have to let her know you don't hate her for this. And If you do feel like that, then I don't want you in my house anymore.' Frank said.

'Of course I don't. It was my fault just as much as it was hers. Maybe even more.' Andy said.

'Come on guys, let's go in the kitchen.' Lucy said. She walked everyone, except Frank, Andy and I out the room.

'Why would it be more your fault?' I asked squeezing his shoulders in support.

'She said that she was using birth control, I didn't use protection. I thought that was good enough, but obviously not.' Andy answered.

'Birth control isn't 100% effective. Not even close.' Frank sighed.

'I know. I'm sorry. I just wish that the baby was okay. I wish I was never so stupid.' Andy said angrily running his fingers through his hair.

'Son, you can't change the past, you can only focus on right now. You need to make a decision about whether you want to carry on with your life, or mope around wondering what could've been. Which one do you want?' Frank asked.

'The first one.' Andy replied.

'Good. Then you need to tell Daisy that you're going to be there for her, and then have some pizza.' Frank said. Andy smiled, and got up.

'Thanks dad.' He said.

'It's okay Andy. I love you.' Frank told him.

'I love you too.' Andy said back.

Jesus Christ. Today and yesterday have been so long. I got my eyebrows waxed which hurt like a bitch, then I got my nails painted, but I had to wait for the rest of my family to have their nails painted and hair torn out of their skin. And, it was my brothers last day at primary, which was the last one of our family. We're going to miss Rosh Pinah. :'( And yesterday, at the train station, I was eating chicken nuggets, and me and a dog were having a staring contest, and he carried on drooling! XD I hope you guys liked this chapter! Rate and review to cure this heat wave! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story