Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Some big news

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

A lot happened when they were asleep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 614 words - Complete

1Exciting
Andy and I sat next to each other on our own for most of the night.

'Andy, you've got to eat something.' I encouraged. He shook his head.

'I'm not hungry. Just scared. What if her whole family hates me? What if she hates me?' He asked.

'They won't. And even if they did, you've changed since then. You didn't do anything wrong. You made a mistake, but Daisy did too.' I said. He nodded his head.

'Yeah. Okay. Let's just get some sleep.' He said I nodded my head and walked to his bedroom. I can't have slept for too long, because I was woken up by someone running into the room, and it was still dark outside.

'What's going on?' I asked.

'Penina, it's Mikey. Gerard just called me. He needs to speak to you.' He said. Andy was rubbing his eyes. I grabbed the phone and glanced at the clock. 5:32 am.

'Dad? What's going on?' I asked.

'Penina, William's body has been found. He was shot. They're still on the search for Jinxx. That's his last name anyway. His first name is Alexander. He left a note on William's body. It said "This is for every family you damaged." We think everyone's safe now.' He said. By that time I was wide awake in shock.

'It... It's over?' I asked.

'We're pretty sure. They're going to have cops outside the house for a few days just to be sure. Are you okay honey?' He asked.

'I have no idea. I thought I would've felt some sort of relief, but instead I feel as though I've got a billion of unanswered questions. Is Cait okay?' I asked.

'Yeah. She's fine. But, she's decided that she doesn't really like Christopher. She'll tell you about it when we get home. And, we heard about Andy. Is he okay?' He asked.

'He's fine. I'll talk to you soon dad. I love you.' I said.

'Love you too. Bye.' He said before hanging up.

'What happened?' Andy asked.

'William's dead. Jinxx shot him.' I answered. He pulled me into a hug and we both cried on each other's shoulders. Mikey ran out of the room. Then two sets of footsteps came rushing in.

'Andy. Are you okay?' Frank asked.

'No! No I'm not okay! This whole thing is fucked up!' Andy screamed.

'I know it is.' Frank sighed. He sat on the edge of the bed.

'When I spoke to Gerard, he suggested counseling. I think it's best both of you go.' Mikey told us. I nodded my head.

'As long as they aren't all voodooey.' Andy said. I giggled.

'They're not like that. I had to go once.' Frank admitted.

'Seriously? Why?' Andy asked.

'Well, Lucy was pregnant, and I was scared about having a kid. I was seriously considering leaving. But when I went there everything seemed okay. And to change the words of Mama, you couldn't have been a better son.' Frank said smiling.

'Look, you two should get some sleep. It's too early to be awake. I'm going back to bed anyway. Goodnight guys.' Mikey said.

'Yeah, me too. Night you two.' Frank said. We said goodnight to them, and went to sleep again. As long as everything goes back to normal. Hopefully.

Hello dudes and dudettes. Sorry if this chapter is quite shitty, but I felt like writing a chapter, and my room is boiling hot, and I've been watching Supernatural and crying. I hope you enjoy it though. Rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story