Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Bacon and BJs

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Ashley tries to cook breakfast.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 369 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Ashley....what's that smell?" Stefan shouted through to the kitchen.

"Erm...I think I've burnt the bacon" Ashley giggled.

"Oh god, why did I trust you with the cooking" Stefan replied, rolling his eyes, "come join me in here instead then."

"Oh, I'm definitely up for that" Ashley winked as he walked into the living room.

Ash sat on the sofa next to Stefan, and immediately pressed their lips together. Ash gently pushed Stefan so that he was laying on the sofa, with Ashley on top of him.

For a moment Stefan forgot where they were, and rolled over, knocking them both onto the floor.

"Ow" Ashley laughed, wriggling out from underneath Stefan.

"Eugh, that was a mood killer, sorry" Stefan mumbled standing up.

"Nope, I like it rough" Ashley said in a husky voice, pushing Stefan up against the wall.

He picked the younger boy up by the hips, wrapping his legs around his waist. Ashley pushed his tounge into Stefan's Mouth, swallowing the other boys moan.

Ash put Stefan back on the floor, and turned them around so his own back was against the wall.

He then proceeded to push Stefan onto his knees. He didn't need to say anything, Stef knew exactly what he wanted.

He unbuttoned Ashley's jeans and pulled them to his knees, along with his boxers. He slowly licked up his shaft, before taking the whole thing into his mouth.

He moved his head quickly back and forth, sliding his hands up until they were cupping Ashley's arse. He experimentally slipped a finger into his hole, giggling as Ashley started moaning.

He moved his fingers in and out of his arse, at the same time as he was bobbing his head.

As the pleasure got more intense, Ashley grabbed hold of Stefan's hair, pushing himself further into his mouth.

A few more flicks of Stefan's tounge, and Ashley could feel the orgasm bubbling in his stomach.

"Fuck, Stefan, I'm Gonna--" he yelled, before coming into his boyfriends pretty little mouth.

Stefan managed to swallow most of it, licking a bit from the corner of his mouth. He stood up straight, kissing Ashley full on the lips.

"Now that, was much better than bacon."
Sign up to rate and review this story