Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Bunking

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Camp all over again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 650 words

2Exciting
I woke up to a sleeping Frank, his head half on my leg and half on the bed. Trying to not wake him up, I shifted my hand and played with his hair again.

He actually stayed. I looked at the clock on the wall, squinting to see the numbers. It's been three hours.

A soft sigh made me look down. Frank had turned his head, his face now toward me. Mr. Ten-kids cleared his throat. "Gerard, I know it's none of my business, but I couldn't not hear him while you were asleep. It's a curtain, not a wall." The aged voice was soft and rough at the same time.

"What did he say?" I whispered. I felt bad for making fun of him. It was all the drugs amd pain talking.

"He kept muttering things like 'I never thought this would happen' and 'I can't beleive it actually happened'." I smiled. "Gerard, once you've been around as long as I have, you learn some things. Now, I don't know what you two are to each other, but I know boy over there with you loves you."

My heart swelled, the monitor freaking out. "Thanks. You're pretty cool Mr.?"

"Call me Ted." He said, his voice happy. I pushed the curtain aside and smiled at him. "I see you got the slut nurse."

"Ugh, I hate her." He nodded.

"Yeah, she's a bitch. But at least you're goin home today." He looked at Frank and smiled.

"When do you get to go home?" I asked softly, my fingers slowing in Frank's hair.

"Never. I'm probably gonna die here. My wife died about ten years ago. And my kids moved away from Jersey, so I don't see them any more." He sighed.

"I'll come visit you." He looked at me. "I have nothing else to do really. Other than my job, I just sleep, eat and smoke."

"I like your style kid. Not many people in the world left are as brave as you are." I blinked. "Think about it. You're openly gay, you talk to crazy old men, and you took fifty stitches to the back of your head without passing out. Even though you hate needles. You're not scared to be you."

I let that sink in. Ted is.....really smart. Frank groaned and sat up. "I shouldn't have fallen asleep like that." He yawned, popping his neck loudly. "You ready to go? The nurse brought in your clothes about an hour ago." He guestured to the pile st the foot of the bed.

"Sure. Can you go tell someone I'm awake and want these needles out of me?" He nodded and stood, fixing his clothes as he left the room. "Thanks again Ted. I'll be back as soon as I can." We shared a smile.

The door opened and my doctor walked in, Frank following him. He started pulling needles out of me and taping cotton balls to the tender areas. I grit my teeth and looked away as he did so. "You can leave once the nurses check you out at the front desk. I'll go start that.now." He left me to get dressed.

Frank handed me my jeans and shirt. He undid the ties of the gown in the back I couldn't reach. Blushing, I got dtessed, carefully pulling my shirt over my head.

I stomped in my still tied shoes and stood, my legs slightly wobbly. Frank put his arm around my waist with a smile.

"Bye Ted. I'll see ya soon." Frank gave me a weird look as he opened the door. I shook my head and smiled.

I think I just met the older version of me. My arm burned around Frank's shoulders, making me smile even more.






Lala lala. I'd add another chapter, but I have chiz to do and places to be. So R+R

Hugs and Laptops,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story