Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Maybe

by lalatherapist16 5 reviews

It's not....so bad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 938 words

0Unrated
Frank drove me home in silence. I kept my eyes out the window, playing with the large box of meds and instructions, ignoring the dull pain in the back of my head.

My whole arm was already bruised from all the needles. I just thanked whoever that I was a fast healer. My head should be fine in about two weeks.

"I wonder..." Frank breathed softly to himself. I looked at his thoughtful face lit by a red light.

"Hm?" I asked, looking back out the window. He sighed as we moved again.

"Just thinking." He murmured. I nodded absently, the houses and buildings looking familiar.

"Oh. Turn right two blocks up and it's the fourth house on the left." I pointed ahead. He nodded and switched on the blinker.

In two minuets, we were in front of my house. I grabbed my key out of my pocket with a sigh.

I opened the door and let Frank go in as I granned my key again. "There's a note." He said as I shut the door and locked it again.

He handed it to me, taking the box. I read it in my head.

GERARD,
MIKEY IS AT HIS FRIEND'S HOUSE. I GOT CALLED INTO WORK. I'LL BE HOME SOMETIME AROUND TEN. I MADE YOU SOUP. IT'S IN THE MICROWAVE. HEAT IT UP FOR ABOUT FIVE MINUTES.
LOVE MOM

"Well, I know what I'm throwing out." I headed to the kitchen, Frank behind me.

I love my mom, but she isn't the best cook. It's usually me cooking j when I get home from work or Mikey making something easy for the two of them on my late nights.

Sure enough, a bowl of vomit sat behind the microwave door, making me shudder. I picked up the glass bowl and dumped it siren the sink, turning the water and garbage disposal on.

It ground at the uncooked noodles and the huge chunks of carrots. Frank made a face as he poked around in the fridge abd the cupboards. "So, I hope you like pasta." He shook the box of long noodles.

He grabbed a big pot and started running water into it. "I can cook. I usually do." He gave me a smirk.

"Nope. Go sit your ass down and watch TV. I'M here to take care of YOU, not the other way around." He laughed, pushing me out of the room.

"Uh, okay? If you need anything, just ask." I sat down and flipped through the channels, settling for Wheel Of Fortune.

During commercials, I muted it. Frank was humming in the kitchen, the smell of cooking pasta making my stomach clench in hunger.

I was so intent on his soft humming that I missed a whole puzzle. Unmuting the TV, I stood and creeped to the doorway of the kitchen.

He was stirring two pots, one full of boiling noodles, the other a smaller pot of thick red sauce. Bottles lined the counter behind him, all spices.

"Ah!" He looked at me and blocked the bottles. "No peeking! Nobody knows this recipe other than me."

"Sugar, spice and everything nice?" I joked, crossing my arms. He hung his head.

"Shit." We both laughed. "Really though. Gotta do something to get people to eat vegetarian food." I smiled at him.

I'd eat his food even if it were nasty and burnt. He picked up the pot and dumped it into a strainer.

Stream billowed out around him as he set the pot side and shook the extra water off the strainer. I stared at his toned arms and shoulders, picturing....things.

He mixed the contents of the pots in the larger, stirring it together and putting the bottles back. "It's ready." He smiled at me, scooping a plate and handing it to me with a fork. "Go sit down at the table." He redirected me to the very unused kitchen table.

A minute later, we sat scross from each other eating. "This is really good." He smiled and wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

"Thanks." We ate mostly in silence, small comments that didn't really mean much drifting back and forth every so often.

He made me watch TV as he cleaned. It was nearly nine when he was finished. "Medicine time." He murmured, coming out with a glass of water and the box.

I took the horse pills he handed me easily and set the glass down. To kill time, I showed him around the house.

"My room." I gestured to the door meekly. He smiled and opened it, exposing the stairs.

"Wow!" He breathed as we got down to my area. "Did you do all this?" He looked at all my art work.and paintings.

"Uh, yeah. I'm good with my hands." My face got hot. Bad choice of words.

He smiled at me. "It's amazing!" He looked like a kid in a candy store. I smiled back.

"I have more. Just no where for them." I sighed, looking around.

"Gerard?" He asked, his voice serious. I looked at him again. "Will you draw a tattoo for me?" He asked sweetly.

"S-sure." I blinked. "But, for now, I think it's sleep time. You can borrow some clothes." I yawned, stretching. .

We changed into baggy clothes and crawled into my bed, facing each other. For whatever reason, I felt slightly brave, moving my hand to play with his hair.

Surprising me, he grabbed my hand, the heat breaking throgh me. He pulled us closer together until oue lips touched.





I'm tired lol. R+R as I pass out now.

Hugs and Muffins,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story