Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Kill Tonight

New Perspective

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 2 reviews

“They know you’re here!” My blood ran cold. They knew we were here? How long had they known?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 1130 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked into the kitchen. I was headed to make another pot of coffee—my third that day. I hadn’t slept in five days and I wasn’t planning on it. I was using all my energy hunting and trying to find Ryan. I knew that if I found him it would inevitably lead me to Jo.

I searched through our cabinets looking for the coffee mix but it was mysteriously missing. “Gee?” I called out. He was the one who was usually in charge of keeping us in stock of food. I continued looking through the cabinets when the door closed on me. I jumped, not expecting it. I turned to see Gerard and Pete standing there, arms crossed.

Gerard held up the can of coffee. “Looking for this?” he asked.

I sighed in relief reaching for it. “Yeah thanks.” He pulled it back.

“Jack, you haven’t slept in days. Go get some rest.” Pete said firmly.

“I’m fine, you two. So I haven’t slept in a few days, so what? I can still function properly. Besides, you all need my help.” I stated, crossing my arms across my chest and mimicking both of their postures.

“You’d be a lot more help to us if you got some sleep.”

“We’ve got Pete and Brendon keeping a look out. And things have been a lot easier since Trick and Spence got the cameras set up around the lot,” Gee said.

The two ushered me out of the kitchen and followed me to my room, making sure that was indeed where I was headed. I glared at the two as I entered my room. I didn’t want to sleep, I wanted to help them find Jo.

“Trust me Jack, you’ll feel a lot better in the morning.” I rolled my eyes at Gerard and closed the door on the two. I left the lights on, not trusting the dark. You just couldn’t trust the darkness anymore.

I lied down on my bed clutching a knife under my pillow. I was asleep within seconds.

I was walking around town when I spotted the familiar dark hair of Ryan’s. I pounced, pinning him to the ground.

“Where’s my sister?” I growled out, but suddenly he wasn’t there.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist picking me up. I struggled in its grasp, unable to free myself; I wasn’t sure how to! The scenery fell away around us and we were in a broken down building. My captor dropped me to the ground. I whirled around to see that it was Jon.

I growled at him. “Where the hell is she?” I shouted. He smiled evilly and stepped aside revealing her. She was a mirror image of me. Her dark copper hair flew wildly around her face; her blue eyes shone in the dark. She smiled flashing her white teeth. My eyes were immediately drawn to the large canines biting into her lips.

She walked to me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I returned the embrace crying into her shoulder. I felt a sharp pain in my neck as she bit down. I cried out in pain. “Jack! Jack stop!” I cried.

“Jack!” My voice became more frantic. “Jack!”


“Jack!”

I jumped up at Brendon’s voice, my eyes flying open. He was standing over me with a worried expression on his face. “You ok?”

I shook my head of my dream. I needed to forget it. It was only just a dream. I was not a vampire. “Yeah, fine,” I said a little dazed.

“Look, Patrick found something. It’s kind of important, and he asked me to come get you.” I nodded my head and sat on the edge of my bed.

“I’ll be down in a minute.” When he left the room I grabbed the knife from beneath my pillow. I held the blade in front of my mouth as a mirror. I smiled revealing my teeth to be normal sized. It was only a dream. I was having trouble figuring it out. Why had I dreamed I was Jo? Why was I the vampire? It didn’t make any sense.

I quickly left the room, working hard to forget the nightmare. When I reached the meeting room Patrick was sitting at the table but he wasn’t alone. Ryan was next to him.

I sneered at him, wishing that I hadn’t left my knife in my room. “What the hell is going on?” I asked Patrick, my eyes never straying from the bloodsucker.

“I was watching the security cameras and found Ryan wandering around.”

At least Patrick had seen him before Pete. If Pete had found him, my chances of finding Jo would be nonexistent. Pete would have ripped him limb from limb.

“You’re lucky, vampire,” I snarled. “Tell me everything or I’ll go get Pete. And trust me; you don’t want me to do that.”

Ryan didn’t even flinch, just launched into a story. “When my hideout was attacked the other vampires took me and your sister to an old bank. That’s where they kept us. At first I didn’t know it wasn’t you. The other vampires just kept freaking out, saying they got the wrong girl. I didn’t understand what was going on.” He stopped looking from me to Trick.

“How did you escape?” I was getting dangerously close to Ryan.

“I was able to get out when they weren’t paying attention but there’s something—”

“Why didn’t you take her with you!?” I shouted.

He shrunk back in his chair. “There wasn’t enough time! But there’s something really important—”

“What could be more important? Tell me!” I cut him off once again.

“They know you’re here!”

My blood ran cold. They knew we were here? How long had they known? Why hadn’t they attacked us yet? Questions swirled around my mind and I couldn’t grasp onto anything mentally.

“How?” It was the only thing I could manage to get out of my mouth.

“I don’t know, I guess when they knocked out Pat they stuck a tracking device to him. I couldn’t really tell.”

“Is she still alive?” I whispered.

Ryan looked at me, golden eyes shining. “I think so, yes.” I nodded my head, he was not to be trusted but his word was the only hope I could cling to.

We needed to make a plan.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! What will happen next? >:) Oh, I am getting so excited! We're so close to the end! Please rate and review and let me know what you think! Stay lovely everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story