Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Down a Tunnel of glory

Falling Down a Tunnel of glory

by OhmyGee 5 reviews

Down with the moral majority, I'm too sleazy for your ropes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 1458 words - Complete

3Original
hey there! How are ya? well this is my new story. I'm a bit nervous about it though so ill give it a try. Please Rates/reviews would honestly be appreciated. Thanks for reading and enjoy!!

Falling Down A Tunnel of Glory
Chapter One
December 1st, 1929

Awaiting in his office for the clock to strike six for work to end and return home to his lovely wife Jamia. Frank is currently the Chief Executive Advisor of New York's 'Bank of America'. He makes a grateful amount of money (and when I say 'grateful' I mean grateful) and is graced with a beautiful, large home on the south of Manhattan. He lived in New Jersey when he met Jamia, but she wanted to move to Manhattan. He's scared to admit that he hates it. He hates it all. Starting from his last year of high school till now. His family is so proud, his friends thing he's the richest, happiest motherfucka' alive. Who wouldn't? Frank has two children he adores, a wonderful job, highest of the high class friends, being invited to parties full of celebrities and politicians, and of course he has just a wife.

In the middle of his last thought he sighed, telling himself mentally he's happy, it's only thirty more minutes. Thirty more glorious damn minuets. And suddenly an abrupt knock on the door causing him to jump.

” Yessum?” Frank shouts sternly into the door. Franks office is on the thirteenth floor. It's about the size of the first floor on a small house. So yeah, that's pretty damn big for an office. Inside the office consists of two black leather chairs and a black leather couch. Each furniture is surrounding a mahogany coffee table. The north wall of the room carries a five foot window. Frank adores the site of the window. On the west side of the room contains a variety of books on the shelf. Last but not least on the east has his cluttered desk.

” Sir there someone here to see you.” Steven, Franks assistant calls out a bit nervously.

” I'm not expecting visitors, Steven. Tell him to leave and make an appointment.”

” But Sir, he says it's urgent.”

Whilst Frank staring out the window, drink in his hand, he turns his gaze around into a questionable stare towards the window.
” Steven, please come in. Alone.”

Steven enters the room. ”Sir he says its important and...and he really wants to talk to you.”

” Who is he?”

” He has long black hair, dressed in a brown suit. Looks pretty old, and...and h-he carries a walking stick w-w-with a...” Steven pants.

” WHO is he?” Frank interrupts nervously.

” u-um I-I don't know his name but he looks as though he's a hundred a-and he threatened me with his cane. He might be Chinese.... D-damn gooks.”

” Steven you're supposed to be doing you job, not sitting around allowing uninvited homeless men into my company. Cut the racist crap or hang from his tie-..... Really? A brown suit?”

” Y-yes Sir. Um sorry S-Sir.”

” Just send him in.” Frank demands out of frustration.

**

Frank pours himself a drink from the mini bar near the desk and the clock strikes 5:45. More stuttering knocks on the door.

” Enter.” Frank demands like he wants to leave but in reality he doesn't. He doesn't want to go back home to his wife. She'll complain about everything. His job, his attire, his hair is to long, even their kids. In all honesty, he liked his hair long, or he just didn't care what she had to say any more. ” Steven what took you so long.”

” I have a prosthetic leg Franklin... I don't believe in elevators.” Says a raspy voice of an old Asian man. Wait he's not Asian, and he is as old as the Earth it's self. He does wear a brown suit and cane. He was tall, about 5"6-7. he had grayish mutton chops. He wore a dirty brown suit was a brown cane,. On the bottom of the cane it was sharp. Like someone took a knife to it. He also wore a clean, black top hat.

” Um...May I...uh...help you?” Frank stutters.

The old man jots down to a black leather chair and points to a drink. Frank walks over and grabs two glasses and a bottle of scotch before sitting down. ” How do you know my name?” Frank asks curiously whilst pouring.

” Is that how you greet people these days?” The old man asks. ” you obviously don't remember me. ... I'm the mysterious janitor from your high school. I allowed you and you boyfriend Gerard to ditch class in my storage room so you could make out and other events we shall not say.” Frank's eyes widens the slips to a grinny gaze as he remembers Gerard.

Gerard was his high school boyfriend. Frank had been in love with him through out senior year. Frank mysteriously left him after having a fight with his parents. Both were devastated. They haven't seen each other again.

” I'm actually here to-to...give you a proposition. A deal per-say.?” The man questions.

” I'm sorry, but I'm leaving work right now, if you wanna talk deals you'll have to set up a appointment.” Frank says a little rushed. The clock now says two to six.

” I get it..” The man chuckles. ” You hate your life. You feel so...so empty in side. You hate parties. You hate being rich.-” the man says the last part in a whisper. ”- You hate women.” Then he brings it into yet another chuckle.

” WHAT?!” Frank stammers. ” I...I...I don't even...What?”

” Honey you live here to please you're parents. You're married to her...for your parents” He says ominously. ” You're wife is cheating and you know it. You just please your family..you've haven't had sex in months....” Now he brings it into a whisper. ” You're secretly ...Gay...”

By now Frank is blushing furiously. He cant deny any of that. It was true and yes, he knew it. He just didn't know how the old ex-janitor knew. Frank can't even remember the mans name for fucks sakes.

” I can change that for you. I can make you happy. Make it all go away. You'll be back in Jersey or where ever you please.” The man says.

” Umm your not coming on to me are you? And wait, wait, wait, what the fuck, HOW?!”

The man just giggles again. ” No son, im not. Just say the magic word and it will happen”

Around now Frank was nearing thirty-two. He did hate his life. He felt as if what he was saying is possible. Is it possible for him to be happy again? He sure as hell didn't want to wait till he's sixty until he dies. No, he wanted to wait till he's ninety and dies peacefully alone. He wanted to die alone because that's how he thought he would be happy. He certainly didn't think he could die happily with someone.

” Y-yeah...um...yes?” Frank asks.

” Perfect. Each night a ghost will visit you for three nights. The first one will-”

” What the fuck?! No, fuck that. You're insane. No such fucking things as ghosts. Now leave. -” Frank demands jumping out of his seat.

” hahaha, fine I'll leave. Now go back to you're love-less marriage and think, think about what I said. Think about Gerard tonight.” The man says. With out hesitation he gets up and walks very surprisingly fast out the door and down the stairs.

Frank jumps to the door to see he's gone. Left. He nods Steven to leave because now the time is ten past six.

**

Frank walks into the front door to greet his wife with a dry kiss on the cheek.

” Y'are late. Dinnaas cold.-” Jamia scolds at frank. Frank just sighs.

” Honey some weird guy came into my office, sorry...and..um he made me a deal that uh...would change our lives for ever.”

” Was it a good deal?” She asks patiently.

” A wonderful deal.” Frank gazes above his head with a smile.

” Did ya take it?”

”No, um I didn't.”

” Why not?”

” Um uhh I-I just gunna go up stairs. It would also be a bad deal.” Frank stammers and zooms out up to the bed room. Alone.

The phone rings after thirty minutes of Frank babbling in his head saying he should of took it. Maybe it was true.

” Uh Hello?” Frank asks into the phone.

Instead of someone, anyone talking, on the receiver is just a dark, ominous, egoist cackle. Then the line goes dead.

Well Theirs more to this chapter, but it's quite long so i broke it into two. Thanks and R/R Please!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story