Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deaf.

School

by Unknown098123 2 reviews

Gerards POV of school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 1111 words

1Original
Gerards POV


School is shit.

Okay everyone says that, but it really is. For me anyway.

You get to a point, where people stop caring about you, sure people cared before summer, but because you don't go to partys and fuck girls over summer cos' you're to busy looking after your fucking brother you're not cool anymore fine by me.

But summer passes quicky and its soon hell-hole time again.

'Gerard, are you awake, you're going to be late honey' My Mother calls.

I regrettably drag my sorry ass out of my warm safe haven, known as my bed. I try to ignore the fact my stomach is churning with every step I take.

I dont make an effort, i'm aware my jaw length hair is greasy, my black 'The Smiths' shirt and black jeans are crumpled and stained, I just don't care. The only thing I care about is how many days till the weekend, 5 and counting.

'Hey Mikes' I smile, at my Brother as I walk downstairs. He smiles and waves at me.

My Brother, how can I begin to describe him, the skinny bitch. He's my hero, he lost his hearing and he is still positive, he doesnt care, but in a good way. If people say shit to him he ignores it. He does well in school, he's kind and he's not bitter at all. He's fucking disabled and he's still better than me, at possibly everything. He's an inspiration. And i look at that sandy haired, glasses wearing, geeky, skinny, happy boy everyday and know it should have been me that lost his hearing, pathetic failure Gerard Way.

Wow, school's not started yet and im already depressed about something, this is going to be a long day. I need coffee.

In the kitchen Im met by my mother, talking to Mikey.

'Darling, you know if it gets to much you can come home and we can enroll you at that St Marks place' my mother was explaning to him, Mikey made a face, I knew his feelings about a 'Special' school.

'Mom im fine, its not even that bad, you should stop worrying' Mikey told her looking her in the eye, you'd think it would effect his speech but Mom makes him attend 'Speech therepy' sessions.

'Okay if you're sure, you know im a phone call away baby.. Oh boys you must get going its nearly Quarter past, now have a good day both of you, I love you' Mom gushed and practically threw us out the door.

'You ready for the first day back mikes?' He was studying my lips while I spoke, A thing he did an awful lot.

'God, Gee im still the same person, i'll be fine, i've got Ray&Frank, they'll help me through' He smiled at me, oh god, he's reassuring me, surely it should be the other way around?.

'You're right Mikey, Im sorry' I told him as we approached hell aka School ugh.

We walked up the cold stone ugly steps to the front office, as Mikey had been requested to go there by the principle. The Office, was warm and smelt of coffee and paper.

'Michael, Gerard' Mr Garrod boomed louder than necessary, me and Mikey filnched at how loud he was.

'Mr Garrod' Mikey Greeted calmly and quietly.

'Now Gerard, you'll be off to your normal lessons, I presume you have your timetable?, and Mikey you'll be coming with me' he smiled.

Mikey shot me a confused look and I suddenly felt I had to protect him, they were treating him like a fucking retard, it made me angry and upset.

'Why does he have to go with you?' I snapped

'Mr Way, lets try and start this term well, shall we? Miss Eddington, take Mr Way to his first period, I believe its Biology' he smiled at me and carted off with Mikey.

I clenched my fists and took off to first period, stupid dickhead thinking he can talk to me like that.

School flew by as they say.

Im kidding it dragged on like a torturous death, but it was lunch now, and I was sat with Bob, who was filling me in on his 'eventful' summer at his grandmas in Texas.

'I mean 7pm who sleeps at that time? 7 FUCKING PM DUDE!. No internet no nothing...'

I tuned out when I saw Mikey enter lunch, he was looking at the options of food, his eyes bored. Scanning past curry and somthing that looked like dog meat, he spotted the chocolate pudding and his eyes lit up. He happily walked on over and picked up some, heading to go pay, I smiled at this, simple pleasures. I soon realized a girl was staring hard at Mikey and she had been for the past 5 minutes, my smile slipped and it was really starting to bother me. I shook it off when he came over, not wanting to bother him.

He sat next to Bob and started eating, listning closely to Bob's story, staring fixedly at his lips. Soon after Frank and Ray joined us, Our other two friends.

Conversation was flowing between the group but I was two busy watching the girl from before she was still staring at Mikey and it really was annoying me, why do people do that, they have no right.

'Dude, we have history next you coming?' Bob asked ripping through my angry thoughts and throwing away his garbage.

'Um i'll meet you there Bro' I told him, through clenched teeth as this stupid girl was still staring at Mikey, much to my annoyance.

'Okay, Laters' with that Bob walked away and I made my way over to the girl.

'I have no idea what your fucking problem is, but do you mind staring at my brother 24/7 because in case you didn't know he's not a fucking zoo attraction okay? and so what, he's deaf that gives you the right to stare at him like that. Does it?' I yelled, sure it was maybe to much, but i'm pissed off I have to let it out some place.

The girl blinked at me a few times, her cheeks turning red and her eyes filling up, anger flashed across her face.

'My Father is deaf, I was just wondering if your Brother had the same condition' she snapped her eyes filling up as she stormed past me.


Shit.

Don't kill me if i spelt things wrong its 3:30 am im running off coffee rn, please please R&R I see this everywhere but when you've spent time doing something a simple compliment really helps, hope you enjoyed:)
Sign up to rate and review this story