Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Devil On My Shoulder

Secret Second Life

by ArsenicRainbowDash 10 reviews

In which a confused and disturbed Gerard is forced into the hands unwanted fame

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 747 words - Complete

1Original
Okay, so no one really commented on my last chapter except for my two besties (who only did so cause they think they have to cause we're friends) but it got a decent rating so I thought I'd give you this. And for anyone else who actually is reading this crap, please go check out Hostile_Halo and Falcon_Dance. They are amazing. HH and FD, thank you for the support. But if this gets shit reviews/rates, I have four words for you: I told you so.
So yeah. Second chapter. Meh.


"Gerard Way! The porn star!"
My mind had barely registered that much before I felt hands pulling me everywhere. I yelled at them to get off in protest, but that made them even wilder. Slutty girls in double Ds were patting me all over. Horny men were trying to do the same. Money flew and coffee spilled.
"Excuse me, excuse me," I heard a voice call. "Excuse me! I'm his body guard so back the fuck off before I call the police." Suddenly I felt the space around me widen as people sulked off and away from a burly tattooed man standing cross-armed on a chair, looking down over the crowd. He shook his head, grunted, and held a hand out to me. "Come on, we're going to be late for your photo shoot."
Photo shoot?
He must have seen the beyond stupefied look on my face. "Bitch, you're a porn star. You know the drill. I need the money to babysit you." He stepped off the chair. "Come on."
"What are you talking about? I am not a porn star!" I protested, staring up at his meaty face like he was beyond insane. I'm sixteen. I'm pretty damn sure that it's illegal for me to be a porn star.
"You need to lay off the drinks." He yanked my arm rather hard and began to drag me out of the coffee shop. "We gotta be at the studio by eleven, bitch. It's a quarter till."
"What? No!" I yelled as he dragged me out the door. "I'm not the guy you want. I'm not a porn star!" But my cries slipped by him disregarded. He shoved me into a black limo and strapped me down.
"Look, kid," the body guard snarled, whipping 4 by 4 pieces of paper from his pocket. He flashed them before my eyes, each time saying, "This is you." But I couldn't believe it. There was no way the kid in the pictures could be me.
He was skinny and pale with black hair. That was the only thing we could have in common. But other than that, there was no resemblence. The first picture showed him sitting on a bench, shirtless, licking a lollipop shaped like a naked woman. Across his lap he wore nothing but a towel. He looked seductive, sly... even attractive; all traits of which were not mine. No fucking way. Another one showed him handcuffed to a bed chest covered in whipped cream, again wearing nothing but fuzzy pink dice to cover up his nether areas. The last one, he was in a hot tub (naked) eating Dove chocolates. There was a caption on this one. It read, "Sweet Hot Summer Boy! Get Steamy with Gerard Way."
"Kid, you're catching flies."
I couldn't close my mouth. I was so shocked I couldn't move. "No... fucking... way," was all I could force my mouth to say. "Ah, shut the fuck up. In this industry, we don't care whether you want to model or not. We will make you. It's for the publicity. You're the cutest little doll we got," the guy snarled. "Monsieur Dusang, before we stop at the studio, take 'em to the shack. Tell George I just got a lil business to take care of." He looked at me and sneered, his gray eyes gleaming. My heart pounded in my ears. I had felt this stare before, so many times...
"What do you want from me?" I whispered.
He chuckled, shoving the polaroids in my face. "You know damn well what I want. You're a whore. So, I'm gonna treat you like one." He set his hand on my shoulder, and I felt a sudden pain in the side of my neck... but then I saw nothing.
Nothing but black.

Yeah, it was short, but the next chapter will be better. I hope. R&R maybe, though I really don't think I deserve it. xoxoKat
Sign up to rate and review this story