Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Here Comes Trouble AKA: The Internet

Slashy Slashy

by Thunderstone 1 review

The Golden Trio were at the Burrow when they've discovered the wonderful world of the internet. Soon word spreads of this discovery. What trouble will this bring?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione, Lucius, Molly Weasley, Ron - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-11 - 1107 words

0Funny
I'll only say this once; anything you see here belongs to its respective owners. Any pennames and addresses you see here I made up unless I say otherwise. The underlined words are from fanfics that they are reading. I had read several stories where HP and the gang discovered fan fanfiction.net, and decided to throw my chips in. I tried to be unique with this. Well, what else can I say, lol!

I'm new to this site so I'm having a little trouble with the uploading thing, hopefully this works.

Chapter One
Slashy, Slashy

It was a nice Sunday afternoon and the golden trio were at the Burrow. Harry and Ron were playing chess, while Hermione's on her new laptop. Mr. Weasley was reading the instruction manual for it, while Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen cooking dinner. The twins were in the corner plotting evil as usual and Ginny was in the corner reading. It was just a typical day at the Burrow about to go crazy. Then again when are things not crazy in the life of Harry Potter?

Let's see here, he has a hypocritical dark lord after him, had to beat up a giant snake in his second year of Hogwarts, had a convicted serial killer after him when it turned out he was really after Ron's rat who turned out to be an Animagi whom had him framed, forced into a tournament by one of the Dark Lord's flunkies, and had an evil teacher on his case all year. Yep, just a typical day for Harry Potter.

'Hmm, www.fanfiction.net I wonder what Website is about,' Hermione thought to herself. So she clicked on it. 'Let's see here anime, cartoons, video games, aha books.' She clicked on it; on of the things that immediately caught her eye was Harry Potter.

"Check mate!" Ron said to Harry, who once again lost.

"Oh my gosh, come here guys there are stories about us on this Website!"

"Really," Mr. Weasley said as everyone in the room gathered around the computer. "Hey Molly come in here there are stories about us on the entnet." She came into the room and sat next to Hermione.

"It's internet. Here's one, An Arthur/Lucius and slash. Let's check this one out.

"What's a slash?" Ron asked. Hermione just shrugged her shoulders and clicked on it.
________________________
It was cold dark night as Lucius Malfoy waited for his lover. Although he had Narcissa he still felt lonely. A loneliness that can only be filled by his redheaded lover.
________________________

"Oh my god, I hope this isn't going in the direction I think it's going," Ron mumbled.

"Ron, you are so sick minded," Ginny snapped at him while secretly hoping the same thing.
_____________________
It was midnight, and he would be here soon. His one true love; although, he was a blood traitor true love would conquer all. Although, their families had been disputing for generations, they still loved each other.
______________________
Everyone in the room started getting uneasy especially the Weasleys. "Okay, I think we've read enough," Fred suggested. Mr. Weasley's eyes were wide open in horror as the evil fan fiction did its work.
_________________________
"Ah, here you are my love," he said as Arthur Weasley came as they made love all night long. They got divorced from their wives and lived happily ever after.

THE END
________________________

To say all hell broke loose would be an understatement. Ginny fainted while the rest of the Weasley children were racing for the bathroom. "WHAT!" Lucius threw off his invisibility cloak and stared at the screen with a disgusted look on his face. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE?! THERE IS NO WAY I'D EVER GO OUT WITH THIS," He pointed at Arthur whom just fainted," WEASEL! WHO WROTE THIS?"

Hermione scrolled up and went to Slashycat's author profile. "The penname's Slashycat, and according to this his real name is Bobby Droolips of 123 Rolland Drive, London."

"You shall pay Bobby Droolips, mwahaha!" He Disapparated out of the house and Apaparated to 123 Rolland Drive. "Oh Bobby you have some s'painin' to do." (A/N ten points to who ever can guess where that came from.) The blond hair teenager looked up from his computer and gasped. Lucius just stood there looking infuriated.

"Oh my god the Harry Potter books are real!" he rubbed his eyes to see Lucius Malfoy standing there with his foot tapping and a deadly glare in his eyes. "So did you finally realize that Arthur Weasley is your one true love?"

Wrong thing to say, because after that comment Lucius just flicked his wand and said, "Crucio!" Bobby began to feel pain beyond all pain. After a few seconds he lifted the curse.

"So, I guess you read my fan fiction didn't you? It does that to people. Here's the deal, if you spare my life I'll let you use my computer and show some other fan fics if you want. Heck I'll even show you how to use it so you can use the computer any time you want."

"What other fan fictions? You mean to say there are more?" Lucius raised an eyebrow as Bobby logged on to www.fanfiction.net and to books: Harry Potter.

"Yeah there are, let me explain how to use it." After Bobby got done explaining he ran like hell out of the room, never to be heard from again. Some say he fled the country and changed his name, others say he went to the mall. You know what, who cares about Bobby. He's not important.

Well, Lucius called some of his death eater friends over to read some more evil Harry Potter fan fics. Back at the Burrow, Mr. Weasley and Ginny were just waking up. Ginny was mumbling something about disturbing images, and the Weasley brothers came back down stairs, still very disturbed about what the just read. In fact, they were even considering erasing what they just read out of their mind. "Who would write those horrid things?" Mrs. Weasley said her eyes were still wide in shock of what she'd just read.

"Apparently some very twisted people," Hermione mumbled.

"Just so you know Molly, I would never leave you. You are my true love."

"Oh, Arthur, I know that," with that said, Mrs. Weasley hugged her husband. "I wonder what else those . . . People have been writing about us?" If it weren't for the fact that her children, Harry, and Hermione were around she would've said something else.

"Well, we'll find out," Everyone gathered around the computer, little did they know that, that was only the tip of the iceberg.
Sign up to rate and review this story